Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Erichkg

Thread: Jintropin Gynecomastia and hyperglycemia

Erichkg is offline New Member

Jintropin Gynecomastia and hyperglycemia

Hi, I am 54, 170cm, 70kg. I am planning to run my very first cycle of Jintropin at 1 iu per day and will increase the dose by 1 iu at the end of each month till it reaches 3 iu the maximum. Should I worry about hyperglycaemia and gynecomastia at such doses with the gradual adaptation by the body? Btw, I am not on any other supplements neither oral nor injection.

If so, is there anything I should do or take to prevent them from happening?

Thanks
    Last edited by Erichkg; 01-04-2017 at 07:17 PM.

There's no reason why any legit GH would give you gyno bud.

Hyperglycemia can be a side effect of GH but usually for people who already have diabetes or are predisposed to it, but I wouldn't worry about it at only 3iu.

You can get yourself a glucose meter at pretty much any pharmacy for cheap if you want.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign

Thanks for your input. I really appreciate it.
    Sgt. Hartman likes this.

Gyno is a result of Estrogen or Prolactin. HGH works on a totally different glandular system. HGH is an insulin agonist so there is a possibility of having too much blood sugar when HGH is taken too soon after a meal. I've been using HGH for years and haven't had any problems with hyperglycemia.

I have read several links that said, "Though this is rare, some men seem to experience growth of breast tissue when they use HGH. The exact reasons for this is not known, and the medical community seems to be split about this, but there are ways known to prevent this. 200Mg of B6 or Bromo will help in such a scenario and will keep things under control." But I am glad to hear from the fellas here it is unlikely to happen. Thanks. I will watch out for the blood sugar level as well.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Although HGH is unlikely to cause gyno, you should be aware that chinese/ugl HGH can have a cocktail of unknown substances which could cause gyno (and worse). There are reports of fake hgh containing insulin as well.

Read this before taking the plunge into chinese HGH: Chinese HGH concerns

The only HGH I would take would be pharma.

Great thread there. Lots of useful info. I am confused if they are talking abt counterfeits only or real plus fake. I validated the serial number on the kit but some suggested on the thread that the counterfeits may create their own websites that validate their own serial number which is possible. Guess it is hard to tell which is which unless a lab test is conducted on the product.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Erichkg View Post
    Great thread there. Lots of useful info. I am confused if they are talking abt counterfeits only or real plus fake. I validated the serial number on the kit but some suggested on the thread that the counterfeits may create their own websites that validate their own serial number which is possible. Guess it is hard to tell which is which unless a lab test is conducted on the product.
    Dont think you read to the end...

LOL. You are rite!!! Not yet.

HGH counterfeits are HUGELY profitable. Those little stinkers will go a loooooooooong way to steal your money. Be careful. Make sure you trust your source.

Dunno if i should trust any source after wat I read on the other threads but still keep my fingers crossed.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I wouldn't buy jins at the moment especially from the Ukraine and Chinese areas -

Hi Marcus, Why not at the moment?

Hi Marcus, Why not at the moment?
    Please read this thread Ukrainian/Russian Jintropin

This is still happening and swapping operation to other areas

I already bought a kit of 200 iu made in China and have verified the serial number on the official website. I haven't opened the kit yet but hope it is going to be good. Fingers crossed.

I already bought a kit of 200 iu made in China and have verified the serial number on the official website. I haven't opened the kit yet but hope it is going to be good. Fingers crossed.
    If you read the thread it doesn't matter where you bought them from or if you have a serial number verified from the web site. They sell fakes to the underground - personally I wouldn't buy them or even have them for free

I know wat u mean.

Hi, I am 54, 170cm, 70kg. I am planning to run my very first cycle of Jintropin at 1 iu per day and will increase the dose by 1 iu at the end of each month till it reaches 3 iu the maximum. Should I worry about hyperglycaemia and gynecomastia at such doses with the gradual adaptation by the body? Btw, I am not on any other supplements neither oral nor injection.

If so, is there anything I should do or take to prevent them from happening?

Thanks
    Hi, juz hv a silly question abt hyperglycaemia. Should I avoid eating an hour b4 and after injection and I can eat as I want other times?Also, is it better to do cardio exercises within 2 or 3 hours after injection?
    Thx

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    HGH can cause gyno at high doses because it increases prolactin. But that's not a concern at normal doses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    HGH can cause gyno at high doses because it increases prolactin. But that's not a concern at normal doses.
    Thx Bonaparte

Thread Information