Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Should I stop PCT?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Macros is offline Junior Member

Should I stop PCT?

I'm in my second week - taking Clomid (75/50/50/50) and nolva (40/20/20/20) and my eyes are bothering me and I know one of the side effects of these serms is vision problems/loss

What would happen if I stopped taking the drugs all together?

How long would you wait to cycle again without a proper PCT?

would dropping the dose in weeks 3&4 work - taking Clomid (75/50/25/25) and nolva (40/20/10/10) work instead of taking Clomid (75/50/50/50) and nolva (40/20/20/20)?

Looking for some advice. My last post on this topic only got two responses which was surprising that no one has brought up eye issues when on these drugs. If you do a google search "eye issues on PCT" many other forums have pretty good threads on the topic.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    If you stop taking the SERMs all together then life will suck more than it does now.

If you cannot handle PCT drugs then you shouldn't cycle again.

As was mentioned in you last thread, drop the clomid dose down to 25mg/d and take it before bed.

If you're still having intolerable side effects from the lowered clomid dosage then drop the clomid and substitute with toremifene.

Torem 120/60/60/60
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Last edited by numbere; 01-07-2017 at 09:45 AM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Macros View Post
    I'm in my second week - taking Clomid (75/50/50/50) and nolva (40/20/20/20) and my eyes are bothering me and I know one of the side effects of these serms is vision problems/loss

would dropping the dose in weeks 3&4 work - taking Clomid (75/50/25/25) and nolva (40/20/10/10) work instead of taking Clomid (75/50/50/50) and nolva (40/20/20/20)?

Looking for some advice. My last post on this topic only got two responses which was surprising that no one has brought up eye issues when on these drugs. If you do a google search "eye issues on PCT" many other forums have pretty good threads on the topic.
    Pct are not that important. It does not speed up recovery. It only makes it a bit more pleasant. And u will not loose it all that fast.
    Healthwize i stil strive to understand why its better for u.
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Pct are not that important. It does not speed up recovery. It only makes it a bit more pleasant. And u will not loose it all that fast.
    Healthwize i stil strive to understand why its better for u.
    Based on what data?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    [QUOTE=Silabolin;7247703]Pct are not that important. It does not speed up recovery. It only makes it a bit more pleasant. And u will not loose it all that fast.
    Healthwize i stil strive to understand why its better for u.[/QUOTE Now if you have something worth while to add please do if not seek life else where.
    Obs likes this.

[QUOTE=songdog;7247749]
    Healthwize i stil strive to understand why its better for u.[/QUOTE Now if you have something worth while to add please do if not seek life else where.
    10000 + post and stil struggling with layout...too much s4 there Dog?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    [QUOTE=Silabolin;7247958]
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post

10000 + post and stil struggling with layout...too much s4 there Dog?
    You are a cool guy songdog, this is funny shit tho! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

Based on what data?
    No data. Just norwegian thinking. Clomid and nolva do nothing for your hpta. It only force the hypho to make more lh and fsh. They do not teach it how to work again or to produce faster when they are gone.

And i guess everybody intuitevely understand that toping aas with more abuse of illegal female breastcancer medicin for another 6 weeks will not help your organs.

Low test is unhealthy but i guess the 5 weeks with faked high test in pct is no better in the long run.

But...drop pct and your gains disappear like a fart in the wind. That i agree on.

Yeah. One thing. Nolva betters cholestrol but there are safer ways to work on your hdl/ldl.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 01-07-2017 at 10:29 AM.
    Obs likes this.

No data. Just norwegian thinking. Clomid and nolva do nothing for your hpta. It only force the hypho to make more lh and fsh. They do not teach it how to work again or to produce faster when they are gone.
    No offense but your thinking is flawed.

I'd go into more detail but I don't believe it will further the conversation.
    Last edited by numbere; 01-07-2017 at 10:51 AM. Reason: Typo
    rt4man likes this.

No offense but your thinking is flawed.

I'd go into more detail but I don't think it will further the conversation.
    Marcus...ur back...help me on this one ok mate?

Luckily i dont know what flawed means but ill bet it isnt something to write home about.

Marcus...ur back...help me on this one ok mate?

Luckily i dont know what flawed means but ill bet it isnt something to write home about.
    My bad man, I'm use to writing technical papers.

Flawed means in this situation means inaccurate or incorrect.

Hopefully the big guy will chime in and help you out.

I don't have any torem on hand so unfortunately that's not an option. What would be wrong with just taking a lower dose of both Clomid and nolva for weeks 3 & 4 such as Clomid (75/50/25/25) and nolva (40/20/10/10). I took 25 Clomid and 10 nolva today and I'm starting to feel better - no more twitching/bad feeling in my left eye. Both eyes are still very bloodshot and feel like they are dry/burning a bit.

I took a bunch of clomid before from the same exact package of pills for a re-start and had no issues. I'm thinking it's the nolva. The paper insert on the nolva package says it can cause eye issues as well.

Does torem cause eye issues?

Does torem cause eye issues?
    I wouldn't advise you to take 120mg of a drug that caused eye issues of you were already having eye issues.

Clomid is better than toremifene at getting the pituitary to produce lh and fsh.

However, if clomid sides become unbearable then you can substitute clomid for thorem.

If you're feeling alright on 25mg of clomid then continue with that dose.
    Marcus G and Mr.BB like this.

Obs

If you have taken it for two weeks and you came off a 500mg test e or c cycle, in which you used hcg , it honestly probably wont make much longer for you to be in the clear The shit should be out of your system 17 days after the last injection. If it was a heavy cycle you would be worse off. I hope the vision loss/problems warrant it, I get foggy vision sometimes too its a passing thing. Do not quit before day 17 of off time. I doubt your vision is bad enough to warrant it. If I was having your prob I would drop the nolva and then think about the clomid only if it persisted. Blurry vision now and again wont kill you. Then again neither will throwing the pct over your shoulder. As numbre said dont cycle again if you cant hack the serms. As Silabolin said it will affect the gains you keep if you drop out early. If its been 14 days, fuck the nolva its whats causing your vision problems and you aren't gonna get gyno after 14 days worth of pct off a 500 mg wk test cycle.

Thanks for this advice. I might drop the 10 mg of nolva and just 25 mg of Clomid for the last two weeks. Is 25 too low for Clomid only - should I bump it back to 50 mgs if that's all I'll be taking?

Thanks for this advice. I might drop the 10 mg of nolva and just 25 mg of Clomid for the last two weeks. Is 25 too low for Clomid only - should I bump it back to 50 mgs if that's all I'll be taking?
    Don't stop taking the nolvadex until PCT is finished.

Nolva does not cause vision problems.

25mg/d of clomid is sufficient to stimulate lh and fsh production.

That dose is often prescribed for fertility or TRT programs.

Obs
    Don't stop taking the nolvadex until PCT is finished.

Nolva does not cause vision problems.

25mg/d of clomid is sufficient to stimulate lh and fsh production.

That dose is often prescribed for fertility or TRT programs.
    https://www.aao.org/eyenet/article/w...t-cancer-drugs Wrong, any and all SERMS cause eye problems as the eye contains estrogen receptors. He is not gonna get gyno at this point. I would be more concerned with my testicular function personally. Nolva is over rated. I have performed cycles without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    https://www.aao.org/eyenet/article/w...t-cancer-drugs Wrong, any and all SERMS cause eye problems as the eye contains estrogen receptors. He is not gonna get gyno at this point. I would be more concerned with my testicular function personally. Nolva is over rated. I have performed cycles without it.
    You linked me to a study were all the participants were women.

Nolvadex is not over rated.

Look, you can post whatever you want after this but I'm not going to respond because it's a waste of my time.

It's unfortunate if your ego was hurt.

My previous post had nothing to do with your previous post.

My presence in this thread was solely to help the OP.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Clomid is much more likely to give eye problems than tamoxifen .

I already told in different thread to OP reduce clomid to 25 and maintain tamox at 20mg. If eye problem still there after the reduction in clomid, next he should try to cut clomid and get some torem as Numb already advised.
    Marcus G and Obs like this.

Obs
    I TAKE THAT LAST PART BACK! I have performed cycles with very little of it.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    OP if you are really really struggling keep going with your nolva at 40/20/20/20 and lower your Clomid to 35mg. If still struggling drop your Clomid but keep your nolva going.

Beach bodybuilder...is that skinny fitness guys with awesome abs, v-shape but no size?

Obs
    Beach bodybuilder...is that skinny fitness guys with awesome abs, v-shape but no size?
    I think its biggish arms good abs nothing else

It means I'm not a fat cunt.
    Marsoc likes this.

I think its biggish arms good abs nothing else
    You guys are in a grey area with the ball busting.

I understand your only joking and BIB probably does also.

However, most of the people, especially new members, probably can't make that differentiation.

If everyone began speaking to staff in that way this forum would quickly lose order.

Please try and keep this type of talk in the Lounge.

There's nothing personal behind this post.

I'm only attempting to fill my role on the forum as a monitor and stop a situation before it snowballs.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Obs
    You guys are in a grey area with the ball busting.

I understand your only joking and BIB probably does also.

However, most of the people, especially new members, probably can't make that differentiation.

If everyone began speaking to staff in that way this forum would quickly lose order.

Please try and keep this type of talk in the Lounge.

There's nothing personal behind this post.

I'm only attempting to fill my role on the forum as a monitor and stop a situation before it snowballs.
    I didnt mean that at bib. I was answering a question of sils as far as I knew. See how dumb I am ? I literally had no idea what he was referencing. Sorry back in black.

I didnt mean that at bib. I was answering a question of sils as far as I knew. See how dumb I am ? I literally had no idea what he was referencing. Sorry back in black.
    Oh now I understand what happened there, no harm no foul.

Just trying to keep the peace.
    Obs likes this.

No offence taken. Especially not from the Norwegian Fat Man
    Obs likes this.

Oh jeez this is still going on.

I read that study two years ago.

It's a retrospective cohort study.

This means it suffers from selection bias, information bias and many statics simply cannot be measured.

When you conduct a study with the sole intention of finding side effects you find a lot of side effects, even if they aren't statistically significant for the population at large.

The median age of participants 61 and the range was 30-79 years old.

That's not even close to the average age range that uses PCT.

The study doesn't say how much tamoxifen the patients were taking or how long they were taking the drug, but it was probably years.

A lot of those guys were in poor condition because 9 of the 64 died soon after stopping tamoxifen.

We have no idea if any of those 9 were of the in the group of 3 that suffered ocular events.

We have no idea if any of the patients were on other medications to try and prolong their life.

I believe I've read every scientific paper out on tamoxifen.

There was an Anelli study done in 1993 on the side effects of tamoxifen with 24 participants.

No ocular events were measured in the Anelli study.

The chance of a healthy individual having an ocular event from tamoxifen is less than one percent.
    Last edited by numbere; 01-08-2017 at 04:53 PM.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Oh jeez this is still going on.

I read that study two years ago.

It's a retrospective cohort study.

This means it suffers from selection bias, information bias and many statics simply cannot be measured.

When you conduct a study with the sole intention of finding side effects you find a lot of side effects, even if they aren't statistically significant for the population at large.

The median age of participants 61 and the range was 30-79 years old.

That's not even close to the average age range that uses PCT.

The study doesn't say how much tamoxifen the patients were taking or how long they were taking the drug, but it was probably years.

A lot of those guys were in poor condition because 9 of the 64 died soon after stopping tamoxifen.

We have no idea if any of those 9 were of the in the group of 3 that suffered ocular events.

We have no idea if any of the patients were on other medications to try and prolong their life.

I believe I've read every scientific paper out on tamoxifen.

There was an Anelli study done in 1993 on the side effects of tamoxifen with 24 participants.

No ocular events were measured in the Anelli study.

The chance of a healthy individual having an ocular event from tamoxifen is less than one percent.
    I agree brother but tamoximed is bad for men. Plain and simple as silabolin said it is bad. Take as little as possible. One day soon this will be realized. I respect you completely bb. I have never shown you disrespect. I WISH YOU MONITORS WOULD PAINT ME AND SILABOLIN RED. We think outside the box but we don't just talk shit like you think.

I agree brother but tamoximed is bad for men. Plain and simple as silabolin said it is bad...
    Your argument makes little sense.

It's not as simple as stating that tamoxifen is bad for men.

How is tamoxifen bad?

Now weigh your choices; Lose everything you gained on cycle and have low test for months, or take nolva/clomid for 4-6 weeks.

Obs
    Your argument makes little sense.

It's not as simple as stating that tamoxifen is bad for men.

How is tamoxifen bad?

Now weigh your choices; Lose everything you gained on cycle and have low test for months, or take nolva/clomid for 4-6 weeks.
    I agree numb. Get it? You will keep more gains on clomid than nolva. This is the spot we disagree. You are attacking I am defending here. I mean you no harm. You are sharp.

I agree numb. Get it? You will keep more gains on clomid than nolva. This is the spot we disagree. You are attacking I am defending here. I mean you no harm. You are sharp.
    I'm attacking you?

All I did was ask you a question.

I disagree that you will keep more gains on only clomid.

Nolva is a superior SERM.

Obs
    Tamoxifen is an estrogen destroying serm and it will fuck up sex drive for men. It is proven. Not always but look at the stats. A man needs a certain amount of estrogen to have a healthy sex drive. I am on a new phone to me I apologize for any misspellings etc.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    you guys are the marcus/ sil 2.0

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    you guys are the marcus/ sil 2.0
    Numbre cannot admit he is wrong ever. Even if I build him up and show him respect he will never admit being wrong. He thinks his shit does not stink. He will just contine arguing with oxford studys because of inconclusive data etc... Fucking Oxford guys never have their shit together. Lmfao! I like numbre I would be bored without him. Wish he would show me the respect I have shown him.

Numbre cannot admit he is wrong ever. Even if I build him up and show him respect he will never admit being wrong. He thinks his shit does not stink. He will just contine arguing with oxford studys because of inconclusive data etc... Fucking Oxford guys never have their shit together. Lmfao! I like numbre I would be bored without him. Wish he would show me the respect I have shown him.
    I have no issues admitting when I'm wrong.

I can't take a study seriously that provides no data.

I can't take you seriously because of your horrible advice.

Earlier in this thread you advised the OP to stop taking nolva and continue with clomid because the nolva was causing his vision issues.

Obs
    Yep, I am right too. You advised him that nolva does not cause vision problems. This entire argument stemmed from the fact that I proved you wrong. SERMS ARE BAD FOR YOU TAKE AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE AND THEY ALL CAUSE VISION PROBLEMS. You were wrong and you will never admit it.

Yep, I am right too. You advised him that nolva does not cause vision problems. This entire argument stemmed from the fact that I proved you wrong. SERMS ARE BAD FOR YOU TAKE AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE AND THEY ALL CAUSE VISION PROBLEMS. You were wrong and you will never admit it.
    I'll admit this, you are a rude idiot.

The argument stemming from a crack in your eggshell ego.

This is like having a conversation with my 11 year old niece, but she's actually likeable.

I'm going to leave you alone now.

Maybe you can get someone else to play your game.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I am doing my best not to be banned from this site, I can't believe you are a monitor though. You stir more shit than anyone on here. Ever notice how its always you in these arguments? Its not because of everyone else. Its because you like it. The monitor tag makes 99.9% of people try to kiss your ass and agree even when you are wrong. I'm not in that group. You were wrong and I pointed it out and now you are going to go to any length to prove otherwise. I can dig up 1000 studies proving nolva is bad for men or any human and it still would do no good. What the hell do you think they are? Multivitamins?

Thread Information