Sandman_130 is offline New Member

Getting Blood Testing in Canada/ using without bloodwork?

Hey everyone,

I haven't used anything yet and have just been doing research. I live in Canada and as far as I can tell I have no way of getting blood work done privately.
    (well not anywhere close, over 1000km away)
    I have heard of people not wanting to tell there doctor about steroid use as it may be added to health record and could interfere with health coverage or life insurance plans. Now even if I do go to my doctor I could get an initial blood work test done, there is no way I could get continuous testing for the reason I would be needing it. I am just wondering if there are any other Canadians on this site who found a way to get their blood work tested?

Also is there any way of using without testing blood? From what I've been reading it sounds like a bad idea and not worth the risk.

Thanks for any help

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Definitely not worth the risk I live in the UK and get all blood work free from my doctor as long I have a valid reason for the test such as pre intra and post cycle

Jonbana is offline Member
    my doctor in Canada , wont touch hormones anymore. even cancelled my TRT because he refuses to pull the blood

im in the same boat as you right now

Thread Information