lzicc is offline Senior Member

How long to feel the effects of NPP

I started a cycle 2 weeks ago.

NPP - 150 MG e3d
    Deca - 500 MG ew
    Cyp - 600 MG ew

I've been on trt for years now at 200 mg ew week. I haven't done a cycle for a few years other than trt.

This is my first run with NPP. How long does it generally take to feel the affects of NPP? I'm 2 weeks in and can't say that I feel much of anything. My strength may have went up a little bit if any. After doing some searching, some people say it takes a week to feel it and others say it can take up to a month.

I am only taking NPP to kick start the deca.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That dose of npp seams a little low to me.. That could be why your not feeling much.

That's actually good to hear. It is a low does. It's my first run with NPP. It's a test run for me to see what it is like to speed up the Deca cycle.

If I get some positive results, even if they are not great, that is ok. I want my next cycle to be NPP and Cyp only. I would run the NPP at a higher does then and probably pin it e2d.

For me I begin to feel NPP about 12 days after my first inject. Do you have prior NPP use, if so, you may need to increase your dose slightly. Your size may also contribute i an increase in dose as well.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Npp and deca are the same compound beside the ester right? U have been on for 2 weeks now which means that ur running 800mg of "nandrolone " that's pretty damn high if u ask me.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should be feeling the increased test anyway. I'm on trt also but if I increase my test I will definitely feel it within 2 weeks. The deca and NPP should be kicking in soon. Give it a little time.

This is my first run with NPP. I planned on taking it for 4 weeks, by the end of 4 weeks the deca should start taking over along with the cyp. The deca/cyp I am going to run for 12 to 15 weeks.

The cyp I know is 100% legit since it is a script. The NPP and Deca is UGL from a known source. I'm thinking that the NPP may take 3 or 4 weeks to start working, but that is close to the time that Deca would start working though, so my thought process was NPP would start working within 2 weeks.

In the past I would use Dbol to start off a cycle, but I don't like taking pills, so that is why I wanted to try NPP to start the cycle off faster.

I increased my calorie intake prior to starting the cycle so my diet was in check for the cycle. The increase is in clean protein and complex carbs food.
    Last edited by lzicc; 01-10-2017 at 08:07 AM.

After thinking about what you said, you make a good point. I know past deca cycles I never really blew up, but people would make comments on my size when I was on a cycle. I'm currently 6' 3" and weigh about 230 lbs. I did a dirty bulk last winter and got up to 275 and cut down to 230 over this past summer. I'm starting to wonder if I my dose is high enough for any of the compounds I am currently taking.

I've been working out for 14 years and haven't done a cycle for about 2 or 3 years. I've done multiple deca cycles in the past. It's my favorite compound. I've done tren e and a twice but the sides were too bad and a couple of eq cycles which only really got me vascular. Nevertheless, I am starting to rethink my dosages now.

I have enough NPP to last me for 2 more weeks at my current dose, but I do have a good amount of deca and test. I'm wondering if I should up both of those doses. It could make a big difference in my results. I just don't want to go overboard though.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    For me I begin to feel NPP about 12 days after my first inject. Do you have prior NPP use, if so, you may need to increase your dose slightly. Your size may also contribute i an increase in dose as well.
    Last edited by lzicc; 01-10-2017 at 12:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lzicc View Post
    After thinking about what you said, you make a good point. I know past deca cycles I never really blew up, but people would make comments on my size when I was on a cycle. I'm currently 6' 3" and weigh about 230 lbs. I did a dirty bulk last winter and got up to 275 and cut down to 230 over this past summer. I'm starting to wonder if I my dose is high enough for any of the compounds I am currently taking.

I've been working out for 14 years and haven't done a cycle for about 2 or 3 years. I've done multiple deca cycles in the past. It's my favorite compound. I've done tren e and a twice but the sides were too bad and a couple of eq cycles which only really got me vascular. Nevertheless, I am starting to rethink my dosages now.

I have enough NPP to last me for 2 more weeks at my current dose, but I do have a good amount of deca and test. I'm wondering if I should up both of those doses. It could make a big difference in my results. I just don't want to go overboard though.

More is not always necessarily better but in your case with previous nandrolone cycle history in may be an advantage to bump up the dose slightly. It does look like your trying to bulk and an increase in caloric intake would contribute to a little more size and strength.

What would you suggest, bump up the deca to 600 mg? I'm not too worried about bumping up the test if not needed, I don't have any concerns about libido issue's.

I just don't want to go crazy with the deca dosage, but I do want to get allot out of this cycle.

And you are correct, I am trying to bulk.
    Last edited by lzicc; 01-10-2017 at 12:33 PM.

Results from the long ester won't be seen for a couple more weeks. If its only been 2wks I would make sure your caloric intake is adequate prior to bumping the dose. Also just a change in routine could peak your plateau. Muscles need to be 'shocked' in order to create hypertrophy.

Ok, I'll stick where I am at with the dose and up my calories a bit more and see how it goes. I appreciate the advice.

Ok, I'll stick where I am at with the dose and up my calories a bit more and see how it goes. I appreciate the advice.
    Keep us posted. Train hard.

mrlittleman is offline Junior Member
    Is the npp to help kickstart you deca ? Npp is just a fast acting deca.... But Im on week 8 or 9 now of npp at 400mg a week and I think i felt mine kick in as far as strength and fullness about week 3. Although i ws on small dose of adrol and dbol .

Quote Originally Posted by mrlittleman View Post
    Is the npp to help kickstart you deca?

I believe thats what he is doing based on him eliminating the NPP later.

You are correct, it is to kick start the deca cycle. I did notice yesterday at the gym, I had a very good shoulder workout. My weight did increase just a little bit, it's shoulders, so it won't go up allot, but I felt great. My shoulder were blown up and tight and veinly looking. So I think something is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by mrlittleman View Post
    Is the npp to help kickstart you deca? Npp is just a fast acting deca.... But Im on week 8 or 9 now of npp at 400mg a week and I think i felt mine kick in as far as strength and fullness about week 3. Although i ws on small dose of adrol and dbol.

You are correct, it is to kick start the deca cycle. I did notice yesterday at the gym, I had a very good shoulder workout. My weight did increase just a little bit, it's shoulders, so it won't go up allot, but I felt great. My shoulder were blown up and tight and veinly looking. So I think something is happening.
    Sounds good brotha.

JoeyToronto is offline Junior Member
    I started a cycle 2 weeks ago.

NPP - 150 MG e3d
    Deca - 500 MG ew
    Cyp - 600 MG ew

I've been on trt for years now at 200 mg ew week. I haven't done a cycle for a few years other than trt.

This is my first run with NPP. How long does it generally take to feel the affects of NPP? I'm 2 weeks in and can't say that I feel much of anything. My strength may have went up a little bit if any. After doing some searching, some people say it takes a week to feel it and others say it can take up to a month.

I am only taking NPP to kick start the deca.
    Just a side note, I just finished a 12 week 100mg most times a E3D does with Test Enth, and my face blew up, looked like I gained 20 lbs, ever since I've been off it looks like I lost 20 lbs. And it's only been almost 2 weeks since last dose.

Thread Information