Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DHew

Thread: Trying to get in two cycles before rugby tryouts (Newbie)

Jack22 is offline New Member

Trying to get in two cycles before rugby tryouts (Newbie)

Hoping to get some advice on my preflight checklist:

I'm trying out for a rugby team next year (2017 fall) and I'd like to be at least 200 lbs and still fast. Currently I'm 5'11 and about 180 lbs with 10-12 percent body fat. Been weight training seriously for 3 or 4 years. I know I could get stronger naturally but…..

Got my blood work done this morning to see what my baseline test levels are; first real step towards getting on cycle.

Cycle: Planning on doing an 8 week 150mg EOD test prop cycle with arimidex as an ai, and using Nolva/clomid during pct. (Will have Letro on hand just in case) Then waiting a couple months and hitting another cycle before the season starts.

Im 21 btw

Any critiques or advice before I buy the gear would be great

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Read the young and steroids thread it's in or stickies above this.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I was captain of my Rugby team in college. What position do you plan on playing? What level of play? I'm assuming college, d1, d2? I have my reserves about doing gear just for try outs. You're going to lose a ton of it do to the high level of cardiac intensity that sport offers. Lugging around an extra 20lbs on the pitch is going to destroy your running times and cardio abilities too.
    Livinlean likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    I was captain of my Rugby team in college. What position do you plan on playing? What level of play? I'm assuming college, d1, d2? I have my reserves about doing gear just for try outs. You're going to lose a ton of it do to the high level of cardiac intensity that sport offers. Lugging around an extra 20lbs on the pitch is going to destroy your running times and cardio abilities too.

Sounds like some good advise here. 21 is still a few years too young to start a cycle. Train naturally, hard and EAT! A clean diet and good strength training routine is all thats needed.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

My nephew's a rugby stud in college and he's all natural. Listen to the guys telling you to wait.

Thread Information