Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8

Thread: Hcg dosages

Coco0177 is offline Junior Member

Hcg dosages

Hey guys! So on cycle. Done my 2nd pin 250mg/test cyp today for the 500mg/w cycle.the last 4 weeks I'll use hcg ..I am finding only 5000iu which is too much..i can count like 1000iu and do once per week.is it a safe choice to do that much in 1 pin? I have read there is not an issue but I wanna know some more opinions on this matter..I was going for 500iu twice or 250iu eod.

Also is it safe for reuse the mixture? I have pregnyl.(2 simple glass 1ml vials, 1 with the powder and 1 with the dissolvant)
    Last edited by Coco0177; 01-13-2017 at 05:12 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    250 IUs a week bro.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    If you want to draw from the hcg vial multiple times and store it in the refrigerator between uses then you need to use bacteriostatic water when reconstituting.

The sodium chloride water that most hcg comes packaged with is not suitable for multiple uses.

Sure, you can use 1000IU at a time but I wouldn't advise that practice.

You would benefit most by using hcg from day one of the cycle until 2-3 days before starting PCT at a dose of 250IU twice per week.

Bummer..I don't wanna risk high dosages. Mine is with sodium chloride too so i'll need to find bacteriostatic and dissolve it ..so for example 5ml will be 1000ui each for 5000iu/ml. Right?

Found from over the counter only water for injection products. Can I use that and still perserve the hcg for more uses?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco0177 View Post
    Bummer..I don't wanna risk high dosages. Mine is with sodium chloride too so i'll need to find bacteriostatic and dissolve it ..so for example 5ml will be 1000ui each for 5000iu/ml. Right?
    Yes, if you reconstitute 5,000IU of hcg with 5ml of bac water then 1ml will have 1,000IU.

You need to reconstitute with water that contains benzyl alcohol.

Please read the thread attached below.

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco0177 View Post
    Found from over the counter only water for injection products. Can I use that and still perserve the hcg for more uses?
    Like stated u should use bac water.
    If u live in a country were bac water is hard to obtain, (like i do),
    Reconstituting the hcg with 0,9% NaCl water for injection, and then preloading insulin syringes with hcg, u can use them for about 1 week, maybe 10 days if u stretch it, the rest of the hcg will go into the trash and u will need a new amp/vial.
    Of course, bac water would be ideal regardless, but if you are careful (hygienic) when mixing 1 week is ok.
    1 week is about the timetable we use over here for any water based injection fluid without conservatives.
    In hospitals they usually follow the 24h rule, and toss it after that,
    but if working in a home for the elderly f.ex, we use an opened bottle of sterile water (physiologic water; 0,9% NaCl) for one week before we throw it away.

My endo who prescribes my hcg (which comes in amps, with physiologic water, not bac water, said I could use it (with preloaded insulin syringes) for 1 week.
    I've used it for 10 several times and had no reaction, redness, itching or anything. But 1 week is the limit really.
    Coco0177 likes this.

Thank you Doc! So I got into my hands some NaCl.. Dissolved the hcg in 5ml (5000iu) and injected 500iu (0.5ml) on my pretty booty. :P I'll go for a weekly of 500iu for 8 weeks(as long as my cycle) . I think it will do..it's my first time so I am kinda anxious..I want to do things right.. I have in hand proviron which I took for 2 weeks now but stopped as some members suggested and will supply with a good AI !

By the way I have to say it...This forum is awesome! I am getting stoked!

Thread Information