Thread: Fluoxymesterone

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Fluoxymesterone

Has anyone used fluoxymesterone (halo)? If so what were the results?
    Years ago I aked for proviron and I was given fluoxymesterone. I opened the container but noticed that it was not proviron so I researched and decided not to take it because of the possible sides.
    Not sure if I should discard it or not. My research years ago showed that it was pretty nasty stuff.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've seen it used for two purposes 1. Strength gains and 2. Pre contest. It's a very visual drug meaning it gives you a very dry and hard look (hence pre contest use). However the side effect for some are unbearable

I cannot talk from past use only from what I have read. Tremendous strength gains and a look extreme hardness/dryness. Sides can very harsh. One of the most stressful 17aa s.

....heres the profile....https://www.steroid.com/Halotestin.php

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's harsh yes, but pulsing it should solve that issue. (At least the lethargic feeling.) Lipid effects will of course be bad, but mine didn't get that bad.

As for hepatoxicity, I feel this is a bit misunderstood concept of oral AAS use.
    Yes, you CAN damage your liver (especially with halo),
    but that requires some effort to do or some really thoughtless use.
    Oral AAS is more likely to translate into liver stress,
    which in turn equals bad lipid profile.

Halo is very visible. At 20mg you'll see a difference in appearance within 7-10 days. However, it's not a drug I'll use often in the future, and when I do, I will be even more careful/educated about how to apply it.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8
    It's harsh yes, but pulsing it should solve that issue. (At least the lethargic feeling.) Lipid effects will of course be bad, but mine didn't get that bad. As for hepatoxicity, I feel this is a bit misunderstood concept of oral AAS use. Yes, you CAN damage your liver (especially with halo), but that requires some effort to do or some really thoughtless use. Oral AAS is more likely to translate into liver stress, which in turn equals bad lipid profile. Halo is very visible. At 20mg you'll see a difference in appearance within 7-10 days. However, it's not a drug I'll use often in the future, and when I do, I will be even more careful/educated about how to apply it.
    Could you go more into detail of pulsing? If I take it, I am going to be very careful.

Thread Information