• 1 Post By alpha100
  • 4 Post By jaysath
  • 1 Post By Bigrodney76
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8

Thread: Risks of quad injections?

Scottishjuicer18 is offline Junior Member

Risks of quad injections?

Hi guys

I was just wondering are there any serious risks involved with quad injections? I've done 2 so far on both legs (outer quad) and experienced the usual PIP. But was wondering if anything more serious could come of quad injections?

Is injecting into a valve possible?

Thanks guys as always

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Not no but fuk no! They can be a BIATCH! Stick too your delts and glutes.You are new and those 2 will be fine for a long time.
    Obs likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm too veiny and just to many nerves in my quads to inject. I use GLUTES,DELTS and BICEPS for inject spots.
    Obs and songdog like this.

Quads are my favorite.
    Inject with 25g 1" right about where your front jeans pocket would be.
    Coffeehead likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I'm too veiny and just to many nerves in my quads to inject. I use GLUTES,DELTS and BICEPS for inject spots.
    Alin, not being a stalker or anything but I would like to see a photo of you. I know you are freaking huge. It would inspire the hell out of me. You were an IFBB pro werent you?

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Not no but fuk no! They can be a BIATCH! Stick too your delts and glutes.You are new and those 2 will be fine for a long time.
    I fantasize about being able to stick a needle in my leg. I cant do it. I can barely pop a zit on my quad.

alpha100 is offline New Member
    I personally pin my delts and flutes EOD and sometimes ED and have no problems shoving 3-4cc in my ass cheek and 2cc in a delt. As a noob I hit my quads........ and walked like a crippled person for a week straight. Never again.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by alpha100 View Post
    I personally pin my delts and flutes EOD and sometimes ED and have no problems shoving 3-4cc in my ass cheek and 2cc in a delt. As a noob I hit my quads........ and walked like a crippled person for a week straight. Never again.
    Its a person to person thing. Quads are all some folks pin and the love it. There are also people out there that have feces fetishes though so to each their own I reckon.

jaysath is offline Junior Member
    Yeah man Quads aren't inherently dangerous necessarily, there's not a lot of nerves you can hit as long as you go upper outer quad. You've got 4 big muscles there that will absorb the juice. I like to have good lighting so that I can see my veins because there are a LOT of veins in the Quads. The problem is that quads are extremely dense which can increase the likelihood of an abscess or botched injection. I've never had a negative experience injecting quads but I try to avoid doing it because lats and delts are so much smoother. Hope this helps brother
    Obs, Bigrodney76, NACH3 and 1 others like this.

Coffeehead is offline Associate Member
    I'm relatively new, but quads are my favorite to pin by far. My 2nd option is delts (smaller injections) and then glutes. I messed up bad on glutes once not being able to contort my body enough to get a good angle. I find shoulder injections hurt a little more for me as well.

Aside from my last quad pin where I bleed a bit from hitting a vein, no problems. Doesn't hurt in the least.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffeehead View Post
    I'm relatively new, but quads are my favorite to pin by far. My 2nd option is delts (smaller injections) and then glutes. I messed up bad on glutes once not being able to contort my body enough to get a good angle. I find shoulder injections hurt a little more for me as well.

Aside from my last quad pin where I bleed a bit from hitting a vein, no problems. Doesn't hurt in the least.
    See^^

Bigrodney76 is offline New Member
    I have pinned quads for years with no problem. Like Jaysath said, I go upper outer quad and I have been fine. I have pinned glutes, traps, biceps, pecs and lats with no problems as well. Quads are not my favorite spot to pin but it is a big muscle group that can take larger doses. I use a 23g when I pin quads and that works for me.
    Obs likes this.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Only big boys pin delts

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    Only big boys pin delts
    Love pinning delts/tris/and pecs! Quads are my go to have like 2-3 sites per quad imo

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Love pinning delts/tris/and pecs! Quads are my go to have like 2-3 sites per quad imo
    I've never got on with quads but tris and top pecs feel great.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quads are perhaps my most often used injection site.
    I used to divide them in 3 sites per quad, but try to use other sites more often as well. After what has to be close to, (seriously have no idea how many injections) A LOT, i eventually managed to aspirate blood. And once that happened it did again within a week or two, but rarely after that.
    Have gone thru some nerves in the quads as well, just makes the inject more painful, and the muscle may begin to twitch, but no big issues.
    Being more careful and not spreading out injects all over the quad and I don't have any issues whatever.

I will usually do at least 2 injects a week in the quads, (one in each),
    but try to limit it to that. It's just sheer laziness not to rotate more.
    Another "lazy" quick spot to use is SubQ at the abdomen.
    AdroRomano likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottishjuicer18 View Post
    Hi guys

I was just wondering are there any serious risks involved with quad injections? I've done 2 so far on both legs (outer quad) and experienced the usual PIP. But was wondering if anything more serious could come of quad injections?

Is injecting into a valve possible?

Thanks guys as always
    I always like to include quad injections into my rotations. For me they are an added site to reduce scar tissue from other sites and IMO they are the most accessible. For me then also tend to be a little more vascular but with proper techique and know where to pin does not create and issues.

Thread Information