Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By boisebeast
  • 2 Post By Ashop

Thread: Any harm in running clomid/nolva only?

boisebeast is offline Member

Any harm in running clomid/nolva only?

Haven't been on anything suppressive in like 9 months, but I have a little extra clomid and nolva laying around and was wondering if there could be any harm in running a low dose PCT-type protocol for say 3-4 weeks? My bloods indicated I'd pretty much recovered from my last cycle but I figured if there was no downside then I might as well use what I have left. Any thoughts?

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What's your reasoning? No criticism here, just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Quester
    What's your reasoning? No criticism here, just wondering.
    I ran an ostarine cycle a while ago. I had bloods done 3 months after PCT and seem to have recovered mostly. I am on the younger side though and should have waited a couple re years before touching anything suppressive. I just want to make sure I recover as best as I can and happened to have some leftover nolva and clomid and thought maybe I'd use it for an extra little kick to the HTPA to give myself every chance of making sure I recover as best as possible

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    Haven't been on anything suppressive in like 9 months, but I have a little extra clomid and nolva laying around and was wondering if there could be any harm in running a low dose PCT-type protocol for say 3-4 weeks? My bloods indicated I'd pretty much recovered from my last cycle but I figured if there was no downside then I might as well use what I have left. Any thoughts?
    I would recommend against it. If your bloods returned to norm or close it wont do anything but imbalance your horomones and deplete estrogen levels that can be detrimental to sex drive etc. Serms come with heavy sides for me. If there was a better way I would never touch them. I use as little as possible and I am joyous when I take my last dose. There is no way I would take them for the heck of it. They are very toxic and carry sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke
    I would recommend against it. If your bloods returned to norm or close it wont do anything but imbalance your horomones and deplete estrogen levels that can be detrimental to sex drive etc. Serms come with heavy sides for me. If there was a better way I would never touch them. I use as little as possible and I am joyous when I take my last dose. There is no way I would take them for the heck of it. They are very toxic and carry sides.
    Thanks for the advice man, much appreciated!
    Obs likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    If you fully recovered I don't see any real benefit. I would save it for PCT after your next cycle.
    Obs and songdog like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN
    If you fully recovered I don't see any real benefit. I would save it for PCT after your next cycle.
    Thanks Alin!

Thread Information