Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 2 Post By DocToxin8
  • 2 Post By DocToxin8

Thread: Gyno with E2/prolactin within range?

NeedAdvice411 is offline New Member

Gyno with E2/prolactin within range?

So the title is pretty much the sum of it.

I have been on TRT for a few years now 100mg 2x per week and 250iu hcg 2x per week. E2 is always in the mid to upper 20's (sensitive test) and Prolactin has never been high even when cycling npp and tren (different cycles and was using .25mg of caber 2x per week)

The current cycle I am running (my 5th) is my regular 200mg pw test with hcg along with 75mg of Tren Ace EOD, and .25mg Caber 2x per week. I am 3 weeks in and im starting to get signs of gyno?! I did blood work on Friday and got the results back today, E2 sensitive = 27 Prolactin 7 (scale of 1-14)

My questions are:

How is this possible if both of those are in range?

Can I take Nolva while using Tren? I have heard from other places that doing that is like adding gasoline to the fire when in comes to gyno and Tren

Should I lower the Tren to 50mg EOD?

I obviously don't want to cut my cycle short (I have 5 weeks left) but I also don't want to risk getting a bad/irreversable case of gyno! lol

I have gotten minor minor gyno before on a previous cycle (e2 got high from 400mg pw test) and ran Nolva at 20mg a day ... within a few weeks it was completely gone....but even since then I have been very cautious and that is the reason I am keeping my test at a TRT dose and making sure my prolactin/e2 is in order (which it is!)

Anyone ran into this problem before? I am willing to stop the cycle if I have to but I of course I would rather not if there is some what of a solution.

Any thoughts/suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks in advance

Stats: 30yrs old 5'8 180lbs 11% bf +/-

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    It is gyno from elevated progesterone. You can test progesterone on bloodwork.

Take some nolva.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

Take some nolva.
    Thanks, that makes a lot of sense. I am going to pay for that test and get it done first thing in the morning.

Anyway to lower Progesterone?

How much nolva should I take?

Thanks again

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedAdvice411 View Post
    Thanks, that makes a lot of sense. I am going to pay for that test and get it done first thing in the morning.

Anyway to lower Progesterone?

How much nolva should I take?

Thanks again
    Way to lower progesterone from use of 19-nors? not that I know of.

Take 20mg ed. It might work with EOD, or 10mg per day.
    NeedAdvice411 likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

Take some nolva.
    X2

Tren is a progestin also. It's got more activity at the PR than progesterone itself.
    Nolva will fix it.

As a side note, if you're prone to gyno I'd include masteron in future cycles.
    By include I mean run it at decent amounts, 3-500mg weekly should do it.
    But I've known people who prefer it before tren and run it at 1,5G a week and swears by it.
    I like it myself, although the elevation in body temp is a bit exhausting (burns fat though), and I notice it reduces the bloat from DBOL which is hard to control with adex. So I believe it works through different mechanisms than solely aromatase suppression.
    NeedAdvice411 and songdog like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    X2

Tren is a progestin also. It's got more activity at the PR than progesterone itself.
    Nolva will fix it.

As a side note, if you're prone to gyno I'd include masteron in future cycles.
    By include I mean run it at decent amounts, 3-500mg weekly should do it.
    But I've known people who prefer it before tren and run it at 1,5G a week and swears by it.
    I like it myself, although the elevation in body temp is a bit exhausting (burns fat though), and I notice it reduces the bloat from DBOL which is hard to control with adex. So I believe it works through different mechanisms than solely aromatase suppression.
    Thanks for your reply and putting the X2 on being able to take nolva while on Tren, I already feel a ton of relief just from you guys telling me that because Nolva worked like a dream for my minor gyno I had previously (but I ran it AFTER my cycle was over because I read myths that Nolva while on Tren will CAUSE gyno and/or make it worse lol) PHEW!

I have never tried Mast but will keep it in mind in the future, I guess it is safe to say I am gyno prone. you are suggesting just a Mast/Test cycle correct? Or with Tren as well?

Thanks again
    Last edited by NeedAdvice411; 02-02-2017 at 05:19 PM.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You could ofcourse keep the tren in there, I've used mast and tren at the same time. But do they have any special synergy, don't think so.
    Tren is one hell of a compound though. So it depends on you.
    Tren will aggravate gyno, without E2, that we know.
    Mast seems to aid in preventing gyno.
    Running mast and tren together, as far as anabolic effect I believe it will at least be additive, if not have any synergy, and mast still will provide its host of beneficial "side effects".
    IMO mast is like a combo of primo and Proviron ; it's got the anabolic potential of primobolan , the anti estrogenic and androgenic action of Proviron.

But then again, some don't like mast or tolerate it very well,
    so you need to find what works for you.

As far as test + mast vs test + Tren, the winner in anabolic terms will be test + tren. So test + tren + mast will naturally be more anabolic.
    NeedAdvice411 and songdog like this.

Thread Information