Nasko is offline New Member

Planning a winny cycle..Need Recommendations

Yo guys!
    I'm 21 years old in great health condition(never had any problems or any diseases)
    I've been hitting the gym for a bit more than 2 years now...
    In December I had to quit for a while due to injury..
    Now in early/mid January i started pumping again,and I am slowly regaining my strength.

So since i gained some unwanted fat during my break(I was not keeping any diet),and I want to get rid of this fat asap..
    I am planning to run an oral-only winny cycle (not longer than 4-5 weeks)..
    Maybe I will be sticking to 30mg daily for the whole period of the cycle(since it's my first steroid use I don't want to stress my body much)

Currently I'm on low carb diet combined with intense cardio 4 days weekly..

So I know winny itself won't do any wonders..

I am going to get full tests next week,and if everything is fine I will maybe start my cycle.

So my questions are purely based about health..

Since winstrol is 17AA and its toxic for the liver.Should I expect high liver toxicity at this dosage?
    Besides milk thistle,magnesium (and possibly liv-52) should i take anything else to support my liver during the cycle?
    What type of pct should i go for at this dosage..I was thinking about Nolva..
    Should i visit my doctor weekly for health tests,just to be sure everything is as it should be.

I would appreciate any advice.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Have a read of these threads to see why you are a tad on the young side. And why you should not run a oral only cycle. And a bit of cardio and diet you will loose that fat in no time

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

The young and Steroids

boisebeast is offline Member
    Too young, bad cycle design, and lots of room to grow naturally if you've only been training 2 years. You'll be in a much better position if you wait a few years, now presents way too many negatives.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You got good advice I hope you take it.You have not been training very long use this time too build a solid base and get your diet in order.Diet is 95% of a great cycle.

tyzride is offline New Member
    Don't take any gear until you get older man. It's not worth it.

Nasko is offline New Member
    Thank you guys for all the comments,really appreciate it!
    Maybe i should listen your advice.
    My whole point of the this cycle wasn't only about cutting the fat.
    I wanted to see for myself i my body reacts well to AAS.

Because I spent some time to read about roids,and different people tell different story..
    And that's why i planned this short,and low dosed cycle..to see if I handle this type of drugs well.

But as you said maybe my age is still fragile,and that decision may not be the best.
    I could afford to wait few more years,and then give it a go if needed.
    Thank you guys!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasko View Post
    Thank you guys for all the comments,really appreciate it!
    Maybe i should listen your advice.
    My whole point of the this cycle wasn't only about cutting the fat.
    I wanted to see for myself i my body reacts well to AAS.

Because I spent some time to read about roids,and different people tell different story..
    And that's why i planned this short,and low dosed cycle..to see if I handle this type of drugs well.

But as you said maybe my age is still fragile,and that decision may not be the best.
    I could afford to wait few more years,and then give it a go if needed.
    Thank you guys!
    A 5 weeks winnyrun wont kill u. Problem is. As it seems u want it quick and easy and not that afraid of taking risks.
    It will work and suddenly u want more and in months ur planning a fullblown cycle.
    U dont have to try to determind if aas works for u. I have never seen a guy using aas rigth without gains.

But as they say. U are too young. Cause aas are more dangerous than people think.

And the fact that u are most worried about your liver, tells me that u dont have the knowhow yet.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 02-04-2017 at 05:23 AM.

Thread Information