Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By diesel101
  • 1 Post By BuildingBlock
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Marsoc
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Marsoc

Thread: Test e and redness around mouth area

  1. #1
    BuildingBlock is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    66

    Test e and redness around mouth area

    Anyone ever experience this? I started my second cycle and I have this reoccurring issue of redness around the mouth area. I got it during my 1st cycle but didn't correlate it to the test, I thought it was my lotion or something else, went away after 1st cycle and now back again, thought the acne was the last hurdle and now this skin condition again, anyone?

  2. #2
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Camp lejeune
    Posts
    2,452
    Yeaaah......That's called herpees....lol

    Jk. Usually cold sores happen when your immune system is down if that's the case
    Obs and diesel101 like this.

  3. #3
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,001
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingBlock View Post
    Anyone ever experience this? I started my second cycle and I have this reoccurring issue of redness around the mouth area. I got it during my 1st cycle but didn't correlate it to the test, I thought it was my lotion or something else, went away after 1st cycle and now back again, thought the acne was the last hurdle and now this skin condition again, anyone?
    Every time I cycle my girlfriend gets redness around her mouth. Never fails, doesnt matter what chick Im with. After a couple week of ending the cycle the redness goes away....
    Marsoc likes this.

  4. #4
    diesel101's Avatar
    diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    upper midwest
    Posts
    4,129
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Yeaaah......That's called herpees....lol

    Jk. Usually cold sores happen when your immune system is down if that's the case
    Normally I believe this is caused by strippers and not running a cycle
    songdog and Obs like this.

  5. #5
    BuildingBlock is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    66
    Lol love the replies, should've seen it coming, not cold sores just redness, strange
    Obs likes this.

  6. #6
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,516
    Could be just a reaction to the test this is why we tell beginners too use test only that way they know wats going on and how their body reacts.

  7. #7
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,001
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingBlock View Post
    Lol love the replies, should've seen it coming, not cold sores just redness, strange
    I agree with song. Sorry I couldnt resist the tease. Meant no harm
    Marsoc likes this.

  8. #8
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Camp lejeune
    Posts
    2,452
    In prison I had a weird re accruing dream after this guy would give me these sleep pills..it was a dream that I was getting beat on my ass with a giant black sock puppet. I always woke up with my asshole sore
    Obs likes this.

  9. #9
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,001
    Quote Originally Posted by marsoc View Post
    in prison i had a weird re accruing dream after this guy would give me these sleep pills..it was a dream that i was getting beat on my ass with a giant black sock puppet. I always woke up with my asshole sore
    wtf! Lmao! I hhope that aint true!
    Marsoc likes this.

  10. #10
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Camp lejeune
    Posts
    2,452
    Might be....then again maybe not...I'll go with maybe not
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •