Results 1 to 21 of 21
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Pre cycle lab results .... how do they look?

  1. #1
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418

    Pre cycle lab results .... how do they look?

    Hey guys, got my lab results back, really want to get started on this first cycle.

    How's everything look? Anything i should be concerned about?

    Pre cycle lab results .... how do they look?-20170209_090423.jpg Pre cycle lab results .... how do they look?-20170209_090453.png

  2. #2
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    26,250
    They look fine. Only thing I'd consider is giving blood prior to starting.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  3. #3
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    They look fine. Only thing I'd consider is giving blood prior to starting.
    I was looking at that too it seemed a bit high. How detrimental would that be to my cycle?

  4. #4
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza
    I was looking at that too it seemed a bit high. How detrimental would that be to my cycle?
    It's easy to give blood so may as well do it to be safe

  5. #5
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by boisebeast View Post
    It's easy to give blood so may as well do it to be safe
    Yeah true, fuck it lol i guess I'll go today and save a life lol

  6. #6
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    26,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    I was looking at that too it seemed a bit high. How detrimental would that be to my cycle?
    Thick blood is never a good thing. Supra-physiologic doses of AAS can rapidly increase RBC production which is why it's prudent to give blood before and during a cycle to keep things in check.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  7. #7
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Man i love this group of people in this forum, you guys are so helpful. I seriously appreciate the help guys !!! Just made an appointment to give blood in about an hour and a half!!

  8. #8
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    I am gonna say though I'm pretty bummed that my natural t level is only 513, I'm 32 i feel young and energetic and healthy and that kinda just knocked me down a peg, i know its a normal level but its on the lower end and its just bums me out a little, idk why.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Thick blood is never a good thing. Supra-physiologic doses of AAS can rapidly increase RBC production which is why it's prudent to give blood before and during a cycle to keep things in check.
    ...............give blood during a cycle.........give blood laced with exogenous hormones?

  10. #10
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    26,250
    It's testosterone , not heroin. Blood banks don't care, nor do they test for elevated testosterone levels . If you were laying on a hospital bed severely injured and in need of blood I'm sure you would not care less what the T levels of the doner were.

    You need to read more and speak less until you self educate a bit more in this arena.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  11. #11
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    26,250
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    Man i love this group of people in this forum, you guys are so helpful. I seriously appreciate the help guys !!! Just made an appointment to give blood in about an hour and a half!!
    Use caution with some of the questions they ask. Travel to foreign countries, recent tattoo's, etc. Don't get yourself turned down needlessly.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  12. #12
    fit_deskjocky's Avatar
    fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    223
    Rich, alot can affect your T-levels though. If you slept like shit the night before the test it can effect you levels. I got around 3 hrs sleep the night before a blood test and mine was around 250. I wouldn't let it get you down if you feel good and have plenty of energy most of the time.

  13. #13
    Silabolin is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,735
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    It's testosterone , not heroin. Blood banks don't care, nor do they test for elevated testosterone levels . If you were laying on a hospital bed severely injured and in need of blood I'm sure you would not care less what the T levels of the doner were.

    You need to read more and speak less until you self educate a bit more in this arena.
    Ah....finally i can argue u kel. I think his remark was relevant. Extra test is not the only thing. Bad lipids etc....bloodpolution cause the roiduser had bad liver and kidneys.
    Unusual tone from u kel. Bad workout today?

  14. #14
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Use caution with some of the questions they ask. Travel to foreign countries, recent tattoo's, etc. Don't get yourself turned down needlessly.
    Oh yeah i definitely know, I've given blood a few times before. Sitting and waiting now... so glad to be getting all this done. Monday will be my first injection, new chapter in life.

  15. #15
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    Rich, alot can affect your T-levels though. If you slept like shit the night before the test it can effect you levels. I got around 3 hrs sleep the night before a blood test and mine was around 250. I wouldn't let it get you down if you feel good and have plenty of energy most of the time.
    Thanks!! Yeah you're right and i did sleep like shit the night before i got about 5 hours which eh isn't too good. I appreciate the encouraging words!

  16. #16
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Ah....finally i can argue u kel. I think his remark was relevant. Extra test is not the only thing. Bad lipids etc....bloodpolution cause the roiduser had bad liver and kidneys.
    Unusual tone from u kel. Bad workout today?
    Well... I'd get another panel drawn first mid cycle and then if everything checks out I'd give blood, i wouldn't do anything that would hurt anyone else and also like Kel said if i was laying in a hospital bed dying i wouldn't give 2 fucks about elevated t levels and quite honest much of anything else because chances are I'm more fucked up than the donor is, and I'm pretty sure they test the blood prior to the transfusion based on the needs of the patient

  17. #17
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by SimbaEighthPortion View Post
    ...............give blood during a cycle.........give blood laced with exogenous hormones?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Ah....finally i can argue u kel. I think his remark was relevant. Extra test is not the only thing. Bad lipids etc....bloodpolution cause the roiduser had bad liver and kidneys.
    Unusual tone from u kel. Bad workout today?
    You guy are making assumptions before you know the amount of hormone in a pint of donated blood.

    Let's assume you have pharmacy grade gear and your TT level is 3,500ng/dl.

    3,500ng/dl * 1E-6mg/ng =

    0.0035mg/dl * dl/0.2113pt = 0.0166mg/pt

    Thus, if you have the highest TT possible on 500mg a week of test one pint of your blood will contain 0.0166mg of test.
    Last edited by numbere; 02-09-2017 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Typos

  18. #18
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    26,250
    Math for the win Alex!
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  19. #19
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by fit_deskjocky View Post
    Rich, alot can affect your T-levels though. If you slept like shit the night before the test it can effect you levels. I got around 3 hrs sleep the night before a blood test and mine was around 250. I wouldn't let it get you down if you feel good and have plenty of energy most of the time.
    The more you guys call me rich or richard the more i laugh..... Idk if anyone has put it together yet but another name for richard is.... and cabeza means.... lmao ...again thanks for the advice and encouragement man!! I came back to this and laughed my ass off

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    55
    Such unnecessary complication.

    Also there's the ethical implications.

    Get a 5cc barrel and pull the plunger out.
    Put a green tip on the end.
    Stick it into a vein and hold over a pint glass.
    Fair enough you won't have a vacuum so it will be a little slower, but you can take out as much as you want.
    You can also drink it.

  21. #21
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    418
    Quote Originally Posted by SimbaEighthPortion View Post
    Such unnecessary complication.

    Also there's the ethical implications.

    Get a 5cc barrel and pull the plunger out.
    Put a green tip on the end.
    Stick it into a vein and hold over a pint glass.
    Fair enough you won't have a vacuum so it will be a little slower, but you can take out as much as you want.
    You can also drink it.
    Eeehhhh.... its good man lol i think I'll just donate that shits right up the street and they take walk-ins lmao

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •