Speedy Smitty is offline New Member

A 'Pause' in my cycle (Stanozolol winni)

I am at week 8 of a 12 week 250 mg every 3.5 days of Test E cycle (500 mg/week) and week 6 of 40 mg/day of oral Stanozolol . (yes I am also on 250 iu every 3.5 days and .25 mg of Arimidex every other day) I was originally planning on just 6 weeks of the winnie because I understand it is hard on the liver, that 6 weeks is about as long as you want to be on it and I am also out of country for 7 days once I hit the 6 week mark and unable to dose anything.

My question is: Can I go longer than 6 weeks on winnie and if I can, is there any issue with having been on winnie for 6 weeks, off for a week then back on for...another couple weeks? Or should I just leave it be and be done at 6 weeks?

Thanks Guys.

IMO stick with your six weeks of winny.

Can I ask why your unable to continue with your cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    IMO stick with your six weeks of winny.

Can I ask why your unable to continue with your cycle?
    Cool. That's what I thought...just stick with my original plan.

I am traveling internationally and will not be able to bring gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy Smitty View Post

I am traveling internationally and will not be able to bring gear.
    Who says you can't....I've done it. As long as its packed in your checked luggage.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Who says you can't....I've done it. As long as its packed in your checked luggage.
    With all respect dragon.... I would not recommend taking AAS across international boundaries. You never know what may happen. Some AAS is the same as having cocaine. Would not want to be busted in a foreign country with that.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    With all respect dragon.... I would not recommend taking AAS across international boundaries. You never know what may happen. Some AAS is the same as having cocaine. Would not want to be busted in a foreign country with that.

I understand the concern and if you feel at all uncomfortable then I would suggest just leaving them as well. From my past experiences I have taken personal use preloaded in my checked bags with no problems. If there is any suspicion they most likely will just search your luggage an seize personal use.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    I understand the concern and if you feel at all uncomfortable then I would suggest just leaving them as well. From my past experiences I have taken personal use preloaded in my checked bags with no problems. If there is any suspicion they most likely will just search your luggage an seize personal use.
    Crossed the international border daily for 26 years. It all depends on the person that you get as to what the consequences are.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Crossed the international border daily for 26 years. It all depends on the person that you get as to what the consequences are.
    Definitely not worth the risk for me.

Thread Information