Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By 97viper
  • 1 Post By 956Vette

Thread: Hair Loss and Steroid Options

97viper is offline New Member

Hair Loss and Steroid Options

I am 37, very prone to male pattern baldness, have had a hair transplant, and use Dutasteride. I have done one cycle of test at 500mg/week and noticed no additional noticeable loss due to the Dutasteride. On my next cycle I would like to cut and plan on adding T3. I would also like to add another steroid but I am finding mixed information regarding certain compounds and hair loss.

What I know (or think I know) so far is;

- Anavar is generally safe for hair loss but has no benefit from Dutasteride. It is often faked since it is expensive, so I could end up with Winstrol which is bad for hair loss. This doesn't appear to be worth the risk so this is probably not an option.

- Deca is safe for hair loss, but not when using finasteride or Dutasteride, so that is not an option.

- Primobolan isn’t metabolized by the alpha 5 reductase enzyme so there is no benefit from Dutasteride.

Are there any suggestions on a steroid that would be a good fit for my situation. Maybe Equipoise ?
    djabdou9 likes this.

boisebeast is offline Member
    I would just shave my head if I were you, you'll feel better and then don't have to try to design a half assed steroid cycle to try to prolong the inevitable. Plus like you said, you might end up with gear labeled as one drug but could be another altogether (happens all the time by the way). Good luck
    Last edited by boisebeast; 02-12-2017 at 02:14 AM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    nandrolone CANNOT cause hair loss...

its reduced by 5-AR to dihydronandrolone- do a search for that and hair loss- NOT ONE academic/scientific reference.. all hearsay on various steroid boards by people with no idea....

LOOK, MPB is DHT related.. DHN IS NOT DHT.

SIMPLES.

If you are SUPER Concerned, or DONT BELIEVE THE SCIENCE, then take trenbolone - its also based on PROGESTERONE (Same as nandrolone) BUT doesn't get reduced by 5-AR..

either are fine.. the point is, both nandrolone and trenbolone are progestin based, 19-nortestosterne deriveatives.

Everything else is a DHT derivative, or converts to DHT (i.e test converts ot DHT).

Look at the basics of MPB:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baldness

once and for all, DHN is not DHT...

evanescent is offline Banned
    Nizoral shampoo, and if it doesn't work then basically just accept that you're going to go bald anyway.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like your shopping cart should contain nizoral shampoo, anavar and growth hormone . Good luck delaying the inevitable - the struggle is real
    songdog likes this.

Thread Information