Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Richard Cabeza
  • 1 Post By Good2Joe
  • 1 Post By Richard Cabeza
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: When to administer Test and Aromasin

Good2Joe is offline Junior Member

When to administer Test and Aromasin

So I am about to start my 1st cycle and I was wondering what time of day you guys administer your shots. I will most likely do Monday Thursday on the Test and HCG , should I take it in the morning on Monday and evening on Thursday? Also I am going to be taking 10mg of Aromasin twice a day, when should I take those, they have a half life correct? Thanks for your experienced input....

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    I do tuesday night at 8pm, friday morning at 8am and adex eod first thing in the morning with my water and eca. Just try to stay consistent with the times so your levels will be consistent but if you miss by a few hours its not really a big deal you just don't wanna miss days ... make a concious effort to stay within the half life times but a few hours give or take isn't going to hurt much honestly, life happens.
    Good2Joe likes this.

Good2Joe is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    I do tuesday night at 8pm, friday morning at 8am and adex eod first thing in the morning with my water and eca. Just try to stay consistent with the times so your levels will be consistent but if you miss by a few hours its not really a big deal you just don't wanna miss days ... make a concious effort to stay within the half life times but a few hours give or take isn't going to hurt much honestly, life happens.
    Sounds good, thank you
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    No problem man, don't over complicate it just stay consistent just like you do with nutrition and workouts and you'll get the gains you're looking for
    Good2Joe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Good2Joe View Post
    So I am about to start my 1st cycle and I was wondering what time of day you guys administer your shots. I will most likely do Monday Thursday on the Test and HCG , should I take it in the morning on Monday and evening on Thursday? Also I am going to be taking 10mg of Aromasin twice a day, when should I take those, they have a half life correct? Thanks for your experienced input....
    You don't need to over think the injection times. The half life of the Test E or Cyp is 14 days and 15 days, respectively. Half a or a day one way or the other isn't going to hurt anything. If you're looking to do an "optimal" cycle, then inject at the same time each week 3.5 days apart, standing on one foot with the other one in the air. LOL No, really you don't need to stress too much about half a day. As for the Aromasin, you can break it up to twice a day but I just take the whole think in one shot. Hasn't killed me yet.
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

Thread Information