Results 1 to 24 of 24
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Such a silly debate...

  1. #1
    swol_mat's Avatar
    swol_mat is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    35

    Such a silly debate...

    Just quick answers please...having debate with buddy.

    150mgs/eod=600mg/week

    OR

    150mgs/eod=525/week

    ?!?!?!

  2. #2
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,700
    525.

  3. #3
    The Deadlifting Dog's Avatar
    The Deadlifting Dog is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,527
    Quote Originally Posted by swol_mat
    Just quick answers please...having debate with buddy. 150mgs/eod=600mg/week OR 150mgs/eod=525/week ?!?!?!

    150mgs EOD equals 75mg ED
    75mg ED times 7 equals 525mg per week

  4. #4
    Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    740
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by swol_mat View Post
    Just quick answers please...having debate with buddy.

    150mgs/eod=600mg/week

    OR

    150mgs/eod=525/week

    ?!?!?!
    Did you know most cell phones and computers come with calculators? This is basic math...

    If you and your buddy have to debate this, maybe you're not ready for AAS...

  5. #5
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post

    Did you know most cell phones and computers come with calculators? This is basic math...

    If you and your buddy have to debate this, maybe you're not ready for AAS...
    Well its tricky, mon, wed, fri, sun. = 600
    Next week- tues, thurs, sat, = 450
    Third week- mon, wed, Fri, sun = 600
    Were does 525 even come from unless 75 ed is in play?

    Lol......

  6. #6
    Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    740
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Well its tricky, mon, wed, fri, sun. = 600
    Next week- tues, thurs, sat, = 450
    Third week- mon, wed, Fri, sun = 600
    Were does 525 even come from unless 75 ed is in play?

    Lol......
    All I know is I'm still loving your "it takes one sick SOB to drive an 1.5 inch needle into their leg and blast mystery oil"!!!

    That was the best shit I ever heard, now I can't help but enjoy a sinister laugh every time I pin!

  7. #7
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,700
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Well its tricky, mon, wed, fri, sun. = 600
    Next week- tues, thurs, sat, = 450
    Third week- mon, wed, Fri, sun = 600
    Were does 525 even come from unless 75 ed is in play?

    Lol......
    Make the average of 2 weeks of your calculations above.

  8. #8
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

    Make the average of 2 weeks of your calculations above.
    Ahh you tricky tricky man, that would be 525 I reckon

    So time frame is just arbitrary, its the whole cycle length we need to be concerned with.

  9. #9
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Camp lejeune
    Posts
    2,452
    Quote Originally Posted by swol_mat View Post
    Just quick answers please...having debate with buddy.

    150mgs/eod=600mg/week

    OR

    150mgs/eod=525/week

    ?!?!?!
    Eod equals 4 days a week....150x4 =600
    How is this hard to figure out

  10. #10
    Marsoc's Avatar
    Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Camp lejeune
    Posts
    2,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Well its tricky, mon, wed, fri, sun. = 600
    Next week- tues, thurs, sat, = 450
    Third week- mon, wed, Fri, sun = 600
    Were does 525 even come from unless 75 ed is in play?

    Lol......
    I didn't even look at it like that
    one shouldn't look at the end total amount in a 7 day lump. I think if it's eod it's eod .because like u showed ..it changes

  11. #11
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Eod equals 4 days a week....150x4 =600
    How is this hard to figure out
    Well it's 4/3. But this is not even simple math. This is driving down the road and just knowing. 600 one week, 450 the next. Add the 2 and divide by 2.

  12. #12
    boisebeast is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    582
    This is not helping the meathead stereotypes LOL

  13. #13
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    There's 7 days in a week.

    If you pin every other day that's the same as every 2nd day.

    7/2 = 3.5

    150mg * 3.5 = 525mg

    One week will have 4 pins the following week will have 3 pins then the schedule repeats.

    Multiplying by 3.5 is the same as taking the average amount per week throughout the cycle.

    It's best to think of a cycle in terms of days and not days of the week when calculating amounts.

  14. #14
    The Deadlifting Dog's Avatar
    The Deadlifting Dog is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,527
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    150mgs EOD equals 75mg ED
    75mg ED times 7 equals 525mg per week
    I agree with this guy.
    He's smart.

  15. #15
    600@50's Avatar
    600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    With the 100 lb plates.
    Posts
    1,896
    So the formula would be with " Y " being the amount per pin :

    ( ( Y x 4 ) + ( Y x 3 ) ) ų 2 = mg/week

  16. #16
    The Deadlifting Dog's Avatar
    The Deadlifting Dog is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,527
    Quote Originally Posted by 600@50
    So the formula would be with " Y " being the amount per pin : ( ( Y x 4 ) + ( Y x 3 ) ) ų 2 = mg/week


    That formula only works for EOD.

    A simple formula for any schedule is:

    X/Y times 7 = mg/week
    X=amount injected in mgs
    Y=injection frequency in days from one pin to the next

    Example:
    ED: y=1
    EOD: y=2
    E3D: y=3
    Twice a week: y=3.5
    Once a week: y=7
    Every two weeks: y=14

  17. #17
    600@50's Avatar
    600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    With the 100 lb plates.
    Posts
    1,896
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post

    That formula only works for EOD.

    A simple formula for any schedule is:

    X/Y times 7 = mg/week
    X=amount injected in mgs
    Y=injection frequency in days from one pin to the next

    Example:
    ED: y=1
    EOD: y=2
    E3D: y=3
    Twice a week: y=3.5
    Once a week: y=7
    Every two weeks: y=14
    The point was for EOD. And in this case "Y" is the amount per pin not a pin frequency. Just having some fun.

  18. #18
    swol_mat's Avatar
    swol_mat is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    35
    This entire thread is fan.fucking.tastic!!!

    Here's my thoughts:

    First "pin week"= sun, tues, thurs, sat
    -600

    Second "pin week"= mon, wed, fri (Sunday starts "third pin week")

    Answer is "average" of 525. Reality...600 one week, 450 next.

    So now, how does one get to "reality" 600/week?!?

  19. #19
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is online now Beach Bodybuilder - HOF
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,065
    Quote Originally Posted by swol_mat View Post
    This entire thread is fan.fucking.tastic!!!

    Here's my thoughts:

    First "pin week"= sun, tues, thurs, sat
    -600

    Second "pin week"= mon, wed, fri (Sunday starts "third pin week")

    Answer is "average" of 525. Reality...600 one week, 450 next.

    So now, how does one get to "reality" 600/week?!?
    Pin 200 each M/W/F

  20. #20
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    26,257
    Such a silly debate...-65382_379820242030695_271376152875105_1495807_325710647_n.jpg
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,611
    EOD injection equals 7 total for two weeks.

    7 x 150 = 1050 divided by 2(wks) = 525mg for the week.

  22. #22
    The Deadlifting Dog's Avatar
    The Deadlifting Dog is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,527
    Quote Originally Posted by swol_mat View Post
    This entire thread is fan.fucking.tastic!!!

    Here's my thoughts:

    First "pin week"= sun, tues, thurs, sat
    -600

    Second "pin week"= mon, wed, fri (Sunday starts "third pin week")

    Answer is "average" of 525. Reality...600 one week, 450 next.

    So now, how does one get to "reality" 600/week?!?
    Inject 171.429mg EOD

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,611
    Its just simple math really.

  24. #24
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,504
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I agree with this guy.
    He's smart.
    Hahaha! What a dork, lol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •