Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Updated My test level! Should I start PCT now?

  1. #1
    loveinthemist69 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    5

    Updated My test level! Should I start PCT now?

    From my previous topic "Pls help! My testosterone 's still high during PCT"

    Code:
    I was on Test 500 + Deca  500 + Aromasin  6.25 mg/d for 12 wks.
    
    My blood test on Wk8 of cycle  (1/6/17)
    Testosterone (1.93 - 8.36 ng/ml)  >15
    Estradiol (E2) (25.8 - 60.7 pg/ml) 46.31
    Progesterone (0.2 - 1.4 ng/ml) 3.72
    Prolactin (0 - 20 ng/ml)  33.82
    FSH (0 - 8 mIU/ml)  <0.1
    LH (0 - 6 mIU/ml)  <0.1
    
    After 12 wk, i waited for 2 wks then started PCT with Nolva 20/20/20/20 + Clomid 300Day1/100/50/50/-.  
    
    Here is My blood test after PCT for 2 wks  (3/3/17)
    Testosterone (1.93 - 8.36 ng/ml)  14.44
    Estradiol (E2) (25.8 - 60.7 pg/ml) 33.63
    Progesterone (0.2 - 1.4 ng/ml) 0.606
    Prolactin (0 - 20 ng/ml)  12.06
    FSH (0 - 8 mIU/ml) <0.1
    LH (0 - 6 mIU/ml)  <0.1
    
    In my idea, My Test should be low or normal, and FSH,LH should be high.
    But in fact, My Test is still high in spite of stopping Test for 4 wks. FSH,LH are still low.
    
    What's wrong? Should i increase SERMs doses? Anyone can help? Thanks.

    I stopped PCT from your suggestion and waited for 8 wk after cycle

    Now my blood test (3/27/17) was
    Testosterone (1.93 - 8.36 ng/ml) 4.69
    Estradiol (E2) (25.8 - 60.7 pg/ml) 12.27
    Progesterone (0.2 - 1.4 ng/ml) 0.272
    Prolactin (0 - 20 ng/ml) 15.72
    FSH (0 - 8 mIU/ml) <0.1
    LH (0 - 6 mIU/ml) <0.1

    I am not sure, but i feel like loss of libido too.

    Is it suitable to start PCT now?

    I plan to use Novamid 20/20/20/20 & Clomid 100/100/50/50. Is that doses OK? Thanks.

  2. #2
    The Deadlifting Dog's Avatar
    The Deadlifting Dog is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,539
    I believe deca can give a false test reading.
    My guess is that you still have deca in your system and that is making your test read high.

    It is normally recommended to stop deca two weeks before stopping test.

    Something is obviously keeping you suppressed.

  3. #3
    Justfish is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by loveinthemist69 View Post
    From my previous topic "Pls help! My testosterone 's still high during PCT"

    Code:
    I was on Test 500 + Deca  500 + Aromasin  6.25 mg/d for 12 wks.
    
    My blood test on Wk8 of cycle  (1/6/17)
    Testosterone (1.93 - 8.36 ng/ml)  >15
    Estradiol (E2) (25.8 - 60.7 pg/ml) 46.31
    Progesterone (0.2 - 1.4 ng/ml) 3.72
    Prolactin (0 - 20 ng/ml)  33.82
    FSH (0 - 8 mIU/ml)  <0.1
    LH (0 - 6 mIU/ml)  <0.1
    
    After 12 wk, i waited for 2 wks then started PCT with Nolva 20/20/20/20 + Clomid 300Day1/100/50/50/-.  
    
    Here is My blood test after PCT for 2 wks  (3/3/17)
    Testosterone (1.93 - 8.36 ng/ml)  14.44
    Estradiol (E2) (25.8 - 60.7 pg/ml) 33.63
    Progesterone (0.2 - 1.4 ng/ml) 0.606
    Prolactin (0 - 20 ng/ml)  12.06
    FSH (0 - 8 mIU/ml) <0.1
    LH (0 - 6 mIU/ml)  <0.1
    
    In my idea, My Test should be low or normal, and FSH,LH should be high.
    But in fact, My Test is still high in spite of stopping Test for 4 wks. FSH,LH are still low.
    
    What's wrong? Should i increase SERMs doses? Anyone can help? Thanks.

    I stopped PCT from your suggestion and waited for 8 wk after cycle

    Now my blood test (3/27/17) was
    Testosterone (1.93 - 8.36 ng/ml) 4.69
    Estradiol (E2) (25.8 - 60.7 pg/ml) 12.27
    Progesterone (0.2 - 1.4 ng/ml) 0.272
    Prolactin (0 - 20 ng/ml) 15.72
    FSH (0 - 8 mIU/ml) <0.1
    LH (0 - 6 mIU/ml) <0.1

    I am not sure, but i feel like loss of libido too.

    Is it suitable to start PCT now?

    I plan to use Novamid 20/20/20/20 & Clomid 100/100/50/50. Is that doses OK? Thanks.
    This is why you should avoid deca if you are not on Trt. You can start pct now. Pct should not be started for 3 weeks after test e or c. Deca will be 4-5 weeks before pct.

  4. #4
    Justfish is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    45
    You started your first pct way to early. Next time do your research and not just in one place. I see the accepted time before pct with test c or e is 2 weeks here on this forum which is incorrect and too early. You are better off starting pct to late because if it is started too early it doesn't work.

  5. #5
    lntense's Avatar
    lntense is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    96
    In my opinion I would never run Deca if I am going to be doing PCTs. It lingers around in your system forever, and due to it being a 19-Nor, it shuts you down hard. NPP would have been a better option at the least, because it's out of your system more quickly.. How long was your cycle? was it only 8 weeks? If so that's not even enough time to really see the effects of deca.

    I only run 19-Nors now because I blast and cruise, and don't ever plan on coming off.


    Eventually your body will reach homeostasis pct or not(Personally I feel they just delay the inevitable, and I didn't use clomid or other drugs during a PCT, sometimes some HCG but that's about it).. You just may suffer a little between now and then, although your levels will more than likely never be what they once were before ever cycling. The FSH and LH are tanked I'm guessing due to the nandrolone still lingering around.


    Also, your e2 is pretty low. I would be feeling pretty crappy with it that low. Could explain your loss of libido, on top of coming off hormones and nandrolone still in your system.
    Last edited by lntense; 03-27-2017 at 09:20 AM.

  6. #6
    Mr. Small's Avatar
    Mr. Small is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    495
    Quote Originally Posted by Justfish View Post
    You started your first pct way to early. Next time do your research and not just in one place. I see the accepted time before pct with test c or e is 2 weeks here on this forum which is incorrect and too early. You are better off starting pct to late because if it is started too early it doesn't work.
    Who are you?

    You came on here recently and gave people different advice on PCT than is the norm on here

  7. #7
    Justfish is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Small View Post
    Who are you?

    You came on here recently and gave people different advice on PCT than is the norm on here
    I am justfish. Essentially nothing but a guy with extensive research in all aspects of bodybuilding. Just because something is excepted by a small group of individuals doesn't make it true. Bro science is a common belief that a group of individuals have with no scientific backing. You are better of not doing a pct at all rather than starting it too early

  8. #8
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,246
    Justfish is an idiot, no one on here says 2 weeks for Test C, it's 18 days. Test E is 14 days. All you do since joining is argue this pct start time and are clearly an attention seeking troll.

  9. #9
    Justfish is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Justfish is an idiot, no one on here says 2 weeks for Test C, it's 18 days. Test E is 14 days. All you do since joining is argue this pct start time and are clearly an attention seeking troll.
    You are the only one arguing you dick riding clown. I gave some people advice. If you think it's bullshit prove me wrong. But you are too fucking stupid for that. You would rather just parrot bullshit all day long which is fitting. Get a life you pathetic troll

  10. #10
    Coffeehead is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by Justfish View Post
    You are the only one arguing you dick riding clown. I gave some people advice. If you think it's bullshit prove me wrong. But you are too fucking stupid for that. You would rather just parrot bullshit all day long which is fitting. Get a life you pathetic troll
    Calm down, Internet Rambo.

  11. #11
    Silabolin is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    3,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Justfish View Post

    You are the only one arguing you dick riding clown. I gave some people advice. If you think it's bullshit prove me wrong. But you are too fucking stupid for that. You would rather just parrot bullshit all day long which is fitting. Get a life you pathetic troll
    Yo Obs...i think we got another knigth for the Castle here...should we give him a green card to the brotherhood?

  12. #12
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    My HOME GYM
    Posts
    13,246
    You are the only one arguing you dick riding clown. I gave some people advice. If you think it's bullshit prove me wrong. But you are too fucking stupid for that. You would rather just parrot bullshit all day long which is fitting. Get a life you pathetic troll
    You just keep making things up as you go all mighty justshit. You wouldn't even post a pic after calling me out I put one up. You're too much of a little bitch to show you're bitch tits.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •