Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8

Thread: Stacking sus and test e

Cadenceleo86 is offline New Member

Stacking sus and test e

I'm going to start my second cycle , first cycle was Test e 500mg for 12 weeks , thinking of running 1ml of sus and 1ml of test e per week , what are your thoughts and experience in these products if used together

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Maybe consider sticking to enth at a higher dose or adding deca at a low dose..using the 5 different esters of test doesn't make sense to me..
    Last edited by KINGKONG; 04-29-2017 at 01:46 AM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Cadenceleo86 View Post
    I'm going to start my second cycle , first cycle was Test e 500mg for 12 weeks , thinking of running 1ml of sus and 1ml of test e per week , what are your thoughts and experience in these products if used together
    Personally i think it will work better than 500 test e. It will be more difficult for the body to adapt.
    U see, this forum has totally misunderstood this important point. Its all about stabil bloodlevels. My ass, it should be opposite, shock the body with unstable values. Its like not doing the same workouts over and over. Or sticking to the same pwo with same amount over and over. Pointless.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think stable blood levels are important to keep side effects at a minimum and gains at a consistent rate. I don't like the idea of running sust along side of test e after all they are the same thing just different esters attached. In saying that just because I don't like it doesn't mean to say it's not going to work, so by all means try it out but make sure you plan pct correctly.
    clarky. likes this.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've done both together, and yes, AI control might be a little different,
    but overall I think it's easily enough controlled.
    I like sus for the little kick as well, but it also has that long ass decanoate ester.
    (Just factor that in for PCT)

I don't see any big advantages of it either.
    Yes it will kick in faster, but test e is pretty fast as well.
    clarky. likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Personally i think it will work better than 500 test e. It will be more difficult for the body to adapt.
    U see, this forum has totally misunderstood this important point. Its all about stabil bloodlevels. My ass, it should be opposite, shock the body with unstable values. Its like not doing the same workouts over and over. Or sticking to the same pwo with same amount over and over. Pointless.
    OP, pls disregard this crap^^^^ . It's all about keeping everything as stable as you can to keep sides to a min. Shock your body by training and the bigger you get the more you will eat. So the amount will change lol, So again the above is nonsens the guy is a walking desaster that give AAS a bad name.
    Just because you look good on the out side remember the inside is very importand if you want to walk this earth.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post

OP, pls disregard this crap^^^^ . It's all about keeping everything as stable as you can to keep sides to a min. Shock your body by training and the bigger you get the more you will eat. So the amount will change lol, So again the above is nonsens the guy is a walking desaster that give AAS a bad name.
    Just because you look good on the out side remember the inside is very importand if you want to walk this earth.
    Inside?. Please tell which organs migth crash when doing sus and test e over test e. And why.
    Doc is rigth. AI controll migth be little more complex but that is the only cons. Plenty of pros. Again, Rich says the same. Oh..sorry. Forgot that his indepth 40 years experience dont mean shit.

Thread Information