mr_j111 is offline New Member

Dropping Tren E, suggested adjustments?

My cycle was planned as follows:
    500mg test e (week 1-14)
    300mg tren e (week 1-10)(test and tren split into 2 weekly injections)
    40mg anavar daily (week 3-10)
    12.5mg aromasin eod
    600mg B-6, zinc, magnesium, ginseng (instead of a dopamine agonist since I am prescribed a dopamine reuptake inhibitor)

I am 4 weeks into this and decided that I am going to drop the tren e. I have had success running this cycle a few years back, but I am just not in the head space to be on tren at the moment due to the severe depression that I am experiencing on top of already current issues. (yea, I know, I should have went with tren ace).

It's been 3 days since my last tren e shot, so I know I still have at least another 10 days of sides to deal with. Perhaps in the future when I am in a better state of mind, I will try trt test with double the amount of tren but go with acetate eod (have had success running deca with test as well). Either way, for the time being, I have made the decision to drop the tren.

With that being said, should I lower my dose of my ai with no tren? I also have Nolvadex and Clomid on hand, but I normally cruise all year on a trt dose of test.
    Stats: 198, 5"10, 13% bf and my main goal is to get my bodyfat down with continued diet and cardio. I am content with the size that I am at, so the sides of tren are not worth it at the moment. Thanks in advance for any input.
    Last edited by mr_j111; 05-31-2017 at 02:32 PM.

Thread Information