Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By Sicko
  • 2 Post By TBONE75
  • 4 Post By Sicko
  • 3 Post By PT1982

Thread: Could someone lend some knowledge on my first cycle?

TBONE75 is offline New Member

Red face Could someone lend some knowledge on my first cycle?

I have everything in place and ready to go.
    I have read and read and read some more.
    Just need someone to look at my 1st cycle here and see if I am missing something before I start

42YR OLD 5'10 200LB 18-19% BODYFAT

week 1-12 450mg of TEST C weekly (FRONT LOADING W/800MG ON WEEK 1)
    week 1-12 Aromisian (dosage ?)
    week 9-12 HCG 250iu twice a week total of 500iu weekly
    week 13-14 nothing
    week 15-16 Nolvadex 40mg per day
    week 17-18 Nolvadex 20mg per day

am I missing anything or is my timing off?
    any dosage idea for the Aromisian?

thanks so much everyone
    Last edited by TBONE75; 06-02-2017 at 02:22 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Get your bf down before you cycle chances are it's higher than you think.Get it down to 15% you will have better results.And read our stickys in the mean time so you know wat too expect.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TBONE75 View Post
    I have everything in place and ready to go.
    I have read and read and read some more.
    Just need someone to look at my 1st cycle here and see if I am missing something before I start

42YR OLD 5'10 200LB 18-19% BODYFAT - Body fat is a little high and most often than not people are mistaken at what their actual body fat is unless you got a BodPod or something similar. Usually it is higher than you think. One typical concern with cycling at higher body fat is that you run a higher risk of getting gyno.

week 1-12 450mg of TEST C weekly (FRONT LOADING W/800MG ON WEEK 1) - No need to front load...especially with a long ester such as Test C...pick a dose and stick with it. 450mg is a good first cycle dosage. I would split the dose into two shots per week
    week 1-12 Aromisian (dosage ?) I don't use Aromisian personally I prefer Adex at .25mg EOD
    week 9-12 HCG 250iu twice a week total of 500iu weekly - solid protocol.
    week 13-14 nothing
    week 15-16 Nolvadex 40mg per day - you should be running Clomid as well as Nolva during your PCT - Clomid 75mg ED
    week 17-18 Nolvadex 20mg per day - you should be running Clomid as well as Nolva during your PCT - Clomid 50mg ED

am I missing anything or is my timing off?
    any dosage idea for the Aromisian?

thanks so much everyone
    See comments in Red.
    Capebuffalo and songdog like this.

TBONE75 is offline New Member
    Wow!!! you guys are great! thanks so much for the reply, I really mean it!!!

I was planning on getting the bodyfat down before using whinny. The reason I wasn't so concerned with the TEST C was because I had a blood test done and my TOTAL TESTOSTERONE was actually pretty darn low (469ng/dl) and my FREE TESTOSTERONE 10.8ng/dl so I figured it wouldn't hurt, besides it will help with low test effects like my depression and foggy memory I was hoping too!

Solid responses guys thank you all.
    Capebuffalo and songdog like this.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TBONE75 View Post
    Wow!!! you guys are great! thanks so much for the reply, I really mean it!!!

I was planning on getting the bodyfat down before using whinny. The reason I wasn't so concerned with the TEST C was because I had a blood test done and my TOTAL TESTOSTERONE was actually pretty darn low (469ng/dl) and my FREE TESTOSTERONE 10.8ng/dl so I figured it wouldn't hurt, besides it will help with low test effects like my depression and foggy memory I was hoping too!

Solid responses guys thank you all.
    Stay away from orals until you have experience and a better understanding of AAS.
    Test C will aromatize and can cause gyno as easy as any AAS that is why you need a AI (aromatase inhibitor) like Arimidex or Aromasin while on cycle.
    FYI...if you have low T already then you should think twice about cycling. The chances of your ability to rebound/restart your natural test production after a cycle is more at risk, or at the very least you will probably not return even to your prior "low T" number and could end up having to go on TRT. Not that at your age your test levels are ever going to anywhere but down anyways but food for thought at any rate.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't frontload on your first cycle man. Frontloading is for the impatient, which is a very bad and dangerous thing in this game. Slow it down and don't get in a rush.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Aromasin 25mg ED.
    Good luck it is a life changer.

Remember on first cycle..

1) Blood work before cycle
    2) Blood work mid cycle (if can afford)
    3) Blood work a few weeks after PCT completion

Treat these documents like they are gold. If you do have an issue they will be your key to troubleshoot it.

Blood pressure checks all the time. This is the most common side...easy to handle with light medication

Good Luck again!

Mr. Small is offline Member
    No Clomid in PCT?

Thread Information