• 5 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By Marcus G
  • 1 Post By Jphunter
  • 1 Post By Jphunter
  • 1 Post By PT1982

Thread: So weak and tired off TRT on PCT

Jonbana is offline Member

So weak and tired off TRT on PCT

4 weeks almost since last TRT injection 200mg every week , on the sculy's power pct 2 more shots of HCG at 1000EI EOD before I start the serums ,

I'm so weak , tired , exhaust , no pumps nothing I feel like a zombie... feel like giving up and going back on TRT ....

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    You were on for what 2 or 3 years? It's gonna take time me to recover, or your natural levels might be shit now. I'm not sure why you would come off
    elgriff, vodkalol and PT1982 like this.

roidneedles is offline Junior Member
    Why did u come off?
    vodkalol and PT1982 like this.

vodkalol is offline New Member
    Yeah why going off after taking the choice to be on for 3 years strait gives no sense.

Other than he was young and stupid and now got wiser.

But seems he is in deep shit from what he writes.

1½ year on was my longest and silly nolva 3 weeks pct and only 2 first weeks with low sex drive ( was heaven not to have to masturbate every day 1-3 times )

Silly 3 weeks nova and I forgot to take them from there on because I dident need stupid pct.

Like GH15 said: Hairy men recover the best

I feel sad for ya so here comes some golden advices.

1. throw hcg out it wont help you from now on.
    2. start nolvadex one tap a day PHARMA GRADE you can buy it on alpha bay on darknet.
    3. Now we do like the old rat on gh15.org said old bodybuilders did before PCt shit was invented for $$$$$
    4. Shoot 125 mg test e a week.
    5. Every week you lower the test dose by 5% this way your body gets a chance to wake up! And tune up!
    6. nolva every day until you have recovered.
    7. If it dont work you fucked up and have to trt for life.
    8. I think your production will start even at worst but it will be low. So maybe your gonna have to take nova for life to boost it by up to 150%.
    9. before you give up completely there is a last trick in the book of mine.
    10. Even with low total test you can still increase free test aka working test by lowering SHBG with 1-2 aromasin or anastrole tabs a week AND winstrole 10 mg a day.
    11. After this it imo is totally GG game over. But your chances are good, many tricks that may work.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    pct invented to make money?

why do you feel you are qualified to answer this with this being your history:

About vodkalol
    Interests:
    training, gaming, friends
    Height:
    Weight:
    80 kg
    Body Fat %:
    12%
    Training Experience:
    5 years
    Bodybuilding Knowledge:
    High
    Cycle Experience:
    1 cycle of 100 pills over 14 days 5-8 a day

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vodkalol View Post
    Yeah why going off after taking the choice to be on for 3 years strait gives no sense.

1½ year on was my longest and silly nolva 3 weeks pct and only 2 first weeks with low sex drive ( was heaven not to have to masturbate every day 1-3 times )

Silly 3 weeks nova and I forgot to take them from there on because I dident need stupid pct.

2. start nolvadex one tap a day PHARMA GRADE you can buy it on alpha bay on darknet.
    3. Now we do like the old rat on gh15.org said old bodybuilders did before PCt shit was invented for $$$$$
    5. Every week you lower the test dose by 5% this way your body gets a chance to wake up! And tune up!
    8. I think your production will start even at worst but it will be low. So maybe your gonna have to take nova for life to boost it by up to 150%.
    10. Even with low total test you can still increase free test aka working test by lowering SHBG with 1-2 aromasin or anastrole tabs a week AND winstrole 10 mg a day.
    11. After this it imo is totally GG game over. But your chances are good, many tricks that may work.
    Please ignore this bad advice. Just hang on until you've started the serms and see how you go...
    PT1982 likes this.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    pct invented to make money?

why do you feel you are qualified to answer this with this being your history:

About vodkalol
    Interests:
    training, gaming, friends
    Height:
    Weight:
    80 kg
    Body Fat %:
    12%
    Training Experience:
    5 years
    Bodybuilding Knowledge:
    High
    Cycle Experience:
    1 cycle of 100 pills over 14 days 5-8 a day
    Yes sir. And this is the second bad post he's made today. He just said in another thread that it was safe for women to run winstrol year around at the doses they take. I'm not trying to stir the pot, but someone might need to check IP to make sure Sil isn't being sneaky.

Jphunter is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Yes sir. And this is the second bad post he's made today. He just said in another thread that it was safe for women to run winstrol year around at the doses they take. I'm not trying to stir the pot, but someone might need to check IP to make sure Sil isn't being sneaky.
    Shit he only has 5 total ....
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    4 weeks almost since last TRT injection 200mg every week , on the sculy's power pct 2 more shots of HCG at 1000EI EOD before I start the serums ,

I'm so weak , tired , exhaust , no pumps nothing I feel like a zombie... feel like giving up and going back on TRT ....
    Bud , you put a hell of a lot of effort into changinging your physical appearance , so let's take some time and do the same for your mental health . No one likes a quitter , you have to make a conscience choose to stick thru it and that's that . Do t feel sorry for yourself because it sucks right now . Stick to your original pct plan that you chose , run it solid just like you ran the aas you were taking . This is all part of the game risk verse reward . Go to about 6 to 8 weeks after pct and get blood work . Worse case at this point you go on an intelligent Dr. prescribed trt/Hrt plan and stick to it .... then go from there .
    PT1982 likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GRexMoore View Post
    You were on for what 2 or 3 years? It's gonna take time me to recover, or your natural levels might be shit now. I'm not sure why you would come off
    Its definitely going to take some time before you start feeling back to normal again. Hang in there bud, it will pass.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jphunter View Post
    Shit he only has 5 total ....
    My point has been made! Lol
    Jphunter likes this.

Jonbana is offline Member
    just checking in ,

last inject of test was may 14
    just finish HCG at 1000IU EOD on june 9th

waiting three days and im starting clomid and nov for 4 weeks

im sleeping amazing.. strength ok.. about the same no pumps , no sex drive at all or mood

just checking in ,

im sleeping amazing.. strength ok.. about the same no pumps , no sex drive at all or mood
    Glad to hear your sticking thru it bud. There is a pre workout sup called hemo pump , gives you amazing pumps in the gym go buy it and keep pushing forward . Calais also gives great pumps from what I hear . But the hemo pump works great I know from experience .

Quote Originally Posted by vodkalol View Post

just please ignore this advice

just checking in ,

What's your status sir . Can we get an update

Scottishjuicer18 is offline Junior Member
    Update my bro? Interested to see how things ended up

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Also interested if you came off or decided to go back

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries

Not sure if you know this or not but TRT not something you just go off, guy. LOL

Thread Information