Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Your favorite preworkout steroid?

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren base, i find tren ace to be fast enough, in many ways prefer tren e,
    but if we're talking pre workout I can see it.
    Though tren ace is so bad on stamina tren base have to be even worse (or just as bad), so that kinda limits it.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    How did it make you feel? I felt like crap and it messed with my stomach, I still have some also
    I don't wouldn't recommend PCP (angel dust) in the gym bros,
    just sayin'.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member

How did it make you feel? I felt like crap and it messed with my stomach, I still have some also
    With the hype of dmaa i expected more tbh lol. I would rather have yohimbine to be honest. Its a nice pick me up however... better than black coffee.

Tastes amazing even tgough i know its a heart attack in a tub lol

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post

just sayin'.
    Are we talking about the same thing lol?
    PT1982 likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    just sayin'.
    Its a pre workout by black stone labs not actual PCP. They just give them crazy names like angle dust.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Tren base, i find tren ace to be fast enough, in many ways prefer tren e,
    but if we're talking pre workout I can see it.
    Though tren ace is so bad on stamina tren base have to be even worse (or just as bad), so that kinda limits it.
    It never effected me any differently Doc... not worse just more focus intensity and strong as hell! Lol
    DocToxin8 likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

It never effected me any differently Doc... not worse just more focus intensity and strong as hell! Lol
    Mtren ever used it?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    TNE + Tren Base + liq Anadrol (needs guaiacol which stinks so bad it comes outta your pores really quick like at the gym lol) - also like TNE or Tren base or combined as well but they're all good... and defo increases your sex Drive...

@DocT -- I have to pulse drol or d-bol due to the stomach problems and not being able touch. Since I tried pulsing(10on 7-10off) for 6-7 wks obviously if backload its to finish stronger but, the no esters would be prior to w/o
    Oh gosh! Guaiacol is the worst thing ever! It's so disgusting. There is no way that it isn't dangerous for us to use lol. It smells horrid and you can taste it instantly when injecting it. I don't trust the stuff. Brewing with it will have your house smelling like a dang meth lab (or what or would think a meth lab would smell like).
    NACH3 and DocToxin8 like this.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    I don't know about PCP, but I've had some amazing workouts on MDMA and Adderall

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Mtren ever used it?
    Yes.... with Tren base & TNE 2mgs of MTren

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I don't know about PCP, but I've had some amazing workouts on MDMA and Adderall
    I don't count last Sunday as being ON, hehe.

As for DMAA, I know it's now illegal, and have tried it and actually found it to be quite good, although the old "Craze" with some PEA derivative was better.
    I thought DMAA was quite safe though, and that the ban was due to Australians buying 100% pure DMAA and using it at raves.
    and since nobody in their right mind would use DMAA over illegal stims at a rave, I conclude that it has to be kids that did so, and can imagine some deaths or near deaths to occur when a 18yo is gonna measure 30mg by eyesight.

Did you use the methyltren orally Nach?
    And for how many days/weeks in a row?
    Halotestin is pretty useless for building muscle really,
    I would guess that applies to methyltren as well?
    Last edited by DocToxin8; 06-10-2017 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Worded it a bit wrong i think

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I don't count last Sunday as being ON, but I did notice a fine dip in bodyfat during that weekend. I did, umm, cardio on Friday/Saturday.
    I'll stop it there before the ban hammer drops down.
    (If anything to add, do it by PM Couch)

As for DMAA, I know it's now illegal, and have tried it and actually found it to be quite good, although the old "Craze" with some PEA derivative was better.
    I thought DMAA was quite safe though, and that the ban was due to Australians buying 100% pure DMAA and using it at raves.
    and since nobody in their right mind would use DMAA over illegal stims at a rave, I conclude that it has to be kids that did so, and can imagine some deaths or near deaths to occur when a 18yo is gonna measure 30mg by eyesight.

Did you use the methyltren orally Nach?
    And for how many days/weeks in a row?
    Halotestin is pretty useless for building muscle really,
    I would guess that applies to methyltren as well?
    No it was in a no Ester blend IM /- mtren is more for strength and using alongside progressive overload imo - never ran it orally tho! And halo is useless for muscle building but not aggression lol

No it was in a no Ester blend IM /- mtren is more for strength and using alongside progressive overload imo - never ran it orally tho! And halo is useless for muscle building but not aggression lol
    Ok, I can see it being better injected.
    Wonder how halo would be of injected, could probably be more anabolic .

But did you use the methyltren for any length of time,
    or was it just pre workout now and then?

I remember we used to do anadrol 50mg 4x a week in the "old" days,
    alongside a test cycle. And with a 4split training session that worked well.
    But in those days I couldn't tolerate anadrol over time,
    so doing it 3-4x a week was a variation of pulsing if you will.

Anadrol is quite strange, now that I'm older I can run it fine.
    It actually seems milder to me than DBOL .
    50mg anadrol does contribute with some bloat,
    but no more than 50mg DBOL.
    And for aggression then DBOL is much worse,
    but I halfway suspect much of the DBOL on the market to contain some methyltestosterone . As DBOL can vary a lot with how much water and how much it affects mood.
    While diet and amount of test can explain many of those cases,
    they can't explain all.
    I've used some DBOL that I was almost like; "hey, is this Winstrol or what?"
    (Except I get backaches from oral win so i know it's not)

Oh I drifted a bit.
    PT1982 likes this.

Couchlock is offline Banned

but I halfway suspect much of the DBOL on the market to contain some methyltestosterone . As DBOL can vary a lot with how much water and how much it affects mood.
    they can't explain all.

Oh I drifted a bit.
    What is a 4 split?
    PT1982 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    What is a 4 split?
    I think he's referring to pulsing his use of anadrol instead of using it daily. Its a really effective way to use orals when the side effects are unbearable. You'll still get awesome results with half the sides (in theory). Anadrol can be a monstrous demon for many people. Worse side effects than tren for some. The worst cycle I ever ran (in terms of sides) was high tren and anadrol. Honest to God, at best I got 2 hours of sleep a night, if I got any. I couldn't eat, yet I stayed hungry. My stomach was an absolute mess. This all started about a week into the cycle, and I vividly remember stopping the whole cycle while squalling my eyes out after about 2 weeks of that nonsense.

they can't explain all.

Oh I drifted a bit.
    Hey Doc and Nach, see if you can explain this. This is something that I've always wondered and I've never had an explanation for it. Dbol typically had always been recommended to use at 50mgs daily. This goes way way back. Not saying more or less can't be used, but it's been a guideline for as far as I can remember.

Then you have anadrol, which has for just as long, been recommended at 100mgs daily.

On paper and in use, anadrol is the more powerful of the 2 by a long shot. And also much more strenuous on the liver, yet for as long as I can remember, 100mgs of anadrol has been the guideline for dosage, while dbol has always been 50mgs. Pretty much all websites and books use those 2 doses for those compounds. Can either of you guys explain that?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Hey Doc and Nach, see if you can explain this. This is something that I've always wondered and I've never had an explanation for it. Dbol typically had always been recommended to use at 50mgs daily. This goes way way back. Not saying more or less can't be used, but it's been a guideline for as far as I can remember.

Then you have anadrol , which has for just as long, been recommended at 100mgs daily.

On paper and in use, anadrol is the more powerful of the 2 by a long shot. And also much more strenuous on the liver, yet for as long as I can remember, 100mgs of anadrol has been the guideline for dosage, while dbol has always been 50mgs. Pretty much all websites and books use those 2 doses for those compounds. Can either of you guys explain that?
    I'm not Doc or Nach but 100mgs is a very high dose of drol I'm not sure why it's recommended that high. I ran it once that high and my pumps were so bad I could only train for 20 minutes. If your drol is real 50 is a very good dosage, but I doubt any drol you get these days so the recommended dosage is more. Mine was tested before ord and it was only a few mugs under the labeling. I had some bp issues at a 100, head pressure
    NACH3 and PT1982 like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I'm not Doc or Nach but 100mgs is a very high dose of drol I'm not sure why it's recommended that high. I ran it once that high and my pumps were so bad I could only train for 20 minutes. If your drol is real 50 is a very good dosage, but I doubt any drol you get these days so the recommended dosage is more. Mine was tested before ord and it was only a few mugs under the labeling. I had some bp issues at a 100, head pressure
    Same and I had to pulse it due to stomach issues - I ran it at 100 as well and if I wasn't pulsing due to sides(which went away) I wouldn't have made it! But the drol I had were 25mgs and j was taking 75mgs pre-w/o 25mgs 12hs after tho I've never seen a difference really in taking it all at once either...
    BG likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Then you have anadrol , which has for just as long, been recommended at 100mgs daily.

I've always gone by drol being taken at 50mgs.... not 100 which as BG stated was and is a high dose yourdoubling the recommended amount I know others who've ran it at 150 -

On a side note I've never tried this but I hear drol and d-bol work synergistically I'd run d-bol lower and drol higher 25-50mgs
    PT1982 likes this.

BG

On a side note I've never tried this but I hear drol and d-bol work synergistically I'd run d-bol lower and drol higher 25-50mgs
    This works very well and you can use lower dosages of both and I had less sides then run either one alone at a higher dosage.
    NACH3 and PT1982 like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    This works very well and you can use lower dosages of both and I had less sides then run either one alone at a higher dosage.
    I agree and after seeing others results and experiences I'd love to do it when I know I'll be 100% on my diet - it's coming but I'm unable to eat being booked from 8am to 8pm - but I'll figure it out

It just makes sense that they work synergistically but I like d-bol max 30mgs drol I can pulse(also d-bol) day but drol I love and cutting drol and winny injectable - maybe 6 wks if its first blast after BW
    PT1982 and BG like this.

This is precisely what I was thinking! The first time I did drol, I did 100mgs. It was miserable. But that's what I was recommended. The same source that recommended that dose told me 50mgs of dbol . And I did think that was the norm, as most all websites (and Dan Duschaine (?) book) all verified that dose. These days, of course, things are different, but I still see and hear these dose recommendations all the time. 25mgs of anadrol is plenty for most, even 50. But 100mgs of it is really high, in my opinion. And you may be on to something about the legitimacy of anadrol. Most could be underdosed or something different.

I agree and after seeing others results and experiences I'd love to do it when I know I'll be 100% on my diet - it's coming but I'm unable to eat being booked from 8am to 8pm - but I'll figure it out

It just makes sense that they work synergistically but I like d-bol max 30mgs drol I can pulse(also d-bol) day but drol I love and cutting drol and winny injectable - maybe 6 wks if its first blast after BW
    If I get the courage to run anadrol again, and I'm sure I will, I'll try mixing it 25mg/25mg and see how that works. Heck, I may even mix up a batch tonight anyways, lol.
    BG and NACH3 like this.

BG
    Heck, I may even mix up a batch tonight anyways, lol.
    There's the spirit!!
    PT1982 likes this.

BG
    Imo strong compounds like drol are best used as a "complementary" addition to your cycle. The sides are tough, kills your appetite and shouldn't be run long, I like to start it at about week 6 six in a long ester cycle and at week 3 of a short. Let your injectibles get going then turn it up with the drol
    PT1982 and NACH3 like this.

Imo strong compounds like drol are best used as a "complementary" addition to your cycle. The sides are tough, kills your appetite and shouldn't be run long, I like to start it at about week 6 six in a long ester cycle and at week 3 of a short. Let your injectibles get going then turn it up with the drol
    This is what I'm going to try then. I haven't ever used an oral in that manner, but there might be something to this is deterring sides. I have the blend mixed and on standby.

BG
    This is what I'm going to try then. I haven't ever used an oral in that manner, but there might be something to this is deterring sides. I have the blend mixed and on standby.
    Try keeping the dosage low, run 4 weeks and see how it goes. The give it 4 weeks and try it again higher if you like.

In the long run you guys want to try to figure out what compounds work good for you with the least sides. Then you want to figure out the lowest dosages of those compounds you can run to get the "reality" results you are looking for. Least risk for the most reward, life long game for us once you commit, so think ahead and plan for the future.
    Quester likes this.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anadrol dosages for anemia can run at 1-5mg per kilo of bodyweight per day. Average dose is usually in the 1-2mg/kg of bodyweight. That means that for a 100kg/220 lb person this COULD be a dose as high as 500mg of drol a day. And this would be for around 3 months and as long as 6 months. I'm not sure where the safe level would be considered to be but for treating some illnesses adrol has been prescribed at much higher dosages than what is used for our purposes.
    I've personally used adrol for 6 weeks with the first 2 weeks at 50mg a day. The next 2 weeks at 100 and the final 2 weeks at 150 per day. This was leading up to a bench meet along with the usual test and tren . I get a very good strength response from adrol. I'd even say more so than with tren.
    NACH3 likes this.

vodkalol is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidneedles View Post
    Guys I'm just curious what's the most popular pre workout for aggression in the gym.
    Test suspension
    TNE in oil
    Tren suspension
    Tren in oil
    Methyltren injectable

Also, is there a real difference in test suspension vs TNE? I've ran tne preworkout and loved it but I just got some good ole test suspension so I'm kinda wondering how that's gunna be?

Thanks. Oh and sorry if repost
    Caffeine and good music

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's true man! I don't know why guys write me off when I say this. I've had people just laugh at me, lol. But it is seriously my favorite preworkout and it does exactly what I want it to do. Viagra is just as good, but I don't like it as much for the fact that I can pop wood unexpectedly and its uncontrollable. Being in gym clothes, there isn't much a man can do to hide it, lol
    My girlfriend knows I take cialis and likes to text me sexy messages at the gym, haha. I either have to ignore her texts (who wants to do that??) or start wearing a cup

As far as pre-workout, my favorite is enough sleep and a cup of coffee.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    If you need aggression, look at your girlfriends sent texts.
    Oh that's good. Real good.

Lol. Anyone who wants a steroid for "agression" or to motivate you to go to the gym, needs a new hobby.
    Unfortunately that describes many of the younger generation. They need a pill for everything. Christ, they work out for 3 months and think they're ready for their first cycle.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    everyone knows it only takes 3 months to reach your full potential.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information