Hi all, (please move if posted in wrong section)

Trying to decide what would be the best to start on to see better increases during a pylometrically oriented training routine? Mainly the physical parts of basketball not related to actual skills, so not shooting passing etc, but increased vertical and so on, so mostly i believe, "fast twitch" related muscles in the legs.
I haven't been able to find one solid answer browsing forums, mostly itll be a 33+yo posting, and ppl just rag on his age and say its too late for him and don't really give a definitive answer lol.

It seems to be narrowed down to Anavar , Winny, and some say halo. The main drawback with winny seems to be the risk of joint issues if I am not mistaken. No one really has much negative to say about Anavar, but it doesnt seem to be the most recommended, initially I was planning on going with anavar but really open to any oral type, and am really hoping to get a few concrete answers to decide ASAP between the 2 (or 3 or something else). Perhaps a couple replies from someone who has done them for the same reasons and has found benefits or reasons to go another route.

About me: 26, 5ft11, 140lbs, can touch rim. Going to start a jump training program, probably VertShock, today or tomorrow, looking for something that won't add water weight, or damage joints etc.

Any help is genuinely appreciated
(trying to add a poll but wont allow me to give choices yet lol)
Tip