friedbank is offline New Member

Ipamorelin, ostarine, and cardarine

Hi All,

I am brand new to this forum. I happen to get a hold of ipamorelin, ostarine, and cardarine. I'd love some advice on how to use these with my goal in mind.

I apologize, this is going to be long and windy and rambly.

My goal is weight loss. I have a compromised metabolism, which makes losing weight very, very difficult. I'll give a little background.

I am a 42 year old female and am 5'5" tall. I have Hashimotos hypothyroidism and was diagnosed with this when I was 23. I have primary ovarian failure, which translates into early menopause. This is common with Hashimotos. According to my endocrinologist, I am post-menopausal. And I basically went through it during my 40th year. I also have high testosterone for a female. My cortisol is fine but my adrenals don't make enough of a certain enzyme (21-hydroxylase - this is related to my higher testosterone levels ).

In my adult life I have sometimes struggled with my weight due to my super slow metabolism. But, mostly I have been able to keep my weight around 140lbs. I am actually pretty happy at this weight. It's not lean but at my height and general body makeup I wear size 4 jeans at that weight. I've never been super interested in getting shredded but I like to not have a lot of excess fat. As you can imagine, with being a size 4 at 140lbs and 5'5" this translates into me being a somewhat muscular woman.

Exercise-wise, I do a combo of resistance training and endurance training. I like to do HIIT workouts and really enjoy long distance running and cycling. I like being strong and doing pullups, pushups, planks, etc.

Diet-wise, I focus on eating whole foods high in protein, fruits, nuts, and vegetables and try to keep starchy carbs low unless I am doing some pretty intense endurance activity. I am definitely not a perfect eater and I enjoy my booze.

OK, so, with that, I will say that my weight is not ideal due to a shitty past year. Going through menopause so quickly caused some big issues with mood (now fixed) and also cause significant stress on my immune system (I got shingles last year). On top of that, my 20 year marriage ended. Coming through all this crap with about 40lbs of weight gained. I've been trying to lose it the way I always have -
    with diet and exercise. However, I have had ZERO success over the past 6 months. My strategy was to have a caloric intake of about 1300/day 6 days a week and let myself have one day on the weekend where I just ate whatever, though that doesn't mean I have a day where I pig out. I just don't count calories and don't worry about it at all. This has not worked. I have lost no weight at all. It's been demoralizing. Over the past 20 years since I developed Hashimotos I've always been able to shed an extra 10-15lbs that would creep on using the aforementioned strategy.

So, I am about to embark on a VLCD. And I was hoping to get some assistance from some chemicals.

If you guys/gals who know how to use this stuff could advise me, I'd be very appreciative. I did buy these chems blindly so if you advise I should buy others I'll do so. I have a reputable source.

Again, sorry for being so long winded. I look forward to hearing from you folks.

Are you on thyroid meds??

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    Are you on thyroid meds??
    Yes, sorry. I take Armour thyroid. 60mg 2x day.

I'm also on acyclovir for the next year because my shingles resulted in a lesion on my cornea, along with steroid eyedrops once a day to keep my cornea from being inflamed while the lesion heals.

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ipam is an awesome GHRH, and in my opinion the best of them. However, you'll need to get yourself a GHRP to run along side it. It just isn't worth it unless you have one. GHRP6 for adding mass, as it creates a serious appetite. GHRP 2 for cutting or maintenance. 100mcgs (of each) pinned 3 times a day. Im not going to tell you it's as good as GH because it is not. I will say that for the price and knowing the legitimacy, I will use it from here on. That is unless I find a smoking deal on some pharma GH. Im not sure of the other compounds, but I have seen some good results from the ostarine. A lot of younger guys at my gym talk about it quite a bit and they all seem to love it. From my knowledge, it's great for young guys to dabble in due to it not suppressing the HPTA. Not to mention the mental edge it would give and the placebo effect.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    Ipam is an awesome GHRH, and in my opinion the best of them. However, you'll need to get yourself a GHRP to run along side it. It just isn't worth it unless you have one. GHRP6 for adding mass, as it creates a serious appetite. GHRP 2 for cutting or maintenance. 100mcgs (of each) pinned 3 times a day. Im not going to tell you it's as good as GH because it is not. I will say that for the price and knowing the legitimacy, I will use it from here on. That is unless I find a smoking deal on some pharma GH. Im not sure of the other compounds, but I have seen some good results from the ostarine. A lot of younger guys at my gym talk about it quite a bit and they all seem to love it. From my knowledge, it's great for young guys to dabble in due to it not suppressing the HPTA. Not to mention the mental edge it would give and the placebo effect.
    My source only sells GHRP6. I definitely don't need to deal with fighting an appetite increase.

My source sells hypertropin but its very expensive.

What happens if I do ipamorelin by itself?

PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by friedbank View Post
    My source only sells GHRP6. I definitely don't need to deal with fighting an appetite increase.

My source sells hypertropin but its very expensive.

What happens if I do ipamorelin by itself?
    By itself, it's a really really weak compound. You'll get a GH pulse, but it'll be so weak that it won't make much difference. You'd be better off getting an extra hour of sleep. Ghrp2 is easy as pie to get, and its cheap. It'll more than multiply the results by 3 times. At least 3x as potent. You can find it anywhere from 5 bucks to 20 bucks. I load up and get it cheap by buying in bulk. A years worth will ruin me about 400 bucks. Im not trying to discourage you using it, I'm just telling you from my experience so that you can avoid the mistakes I did. It's really not worth all that pinning if you can't run both.

Quote Originally Posted by PT1982 View Post
    By itself, it's a really really weak compound. You'll get a GH pulse, but it'll be so weak that it won't make much difference. You'd be better off getting an extra hour of sleep. Ghrp2 is easy as pie to get, and its cheap. It'll more than multiply the results by 3 times. At least 3x as potent. You can find it anywhere from 5 bucks to 20 bucks. I load up and get it cheap by buying in bulk. A years worth will ruin me about 400 bucks. Im not trying to discourage you using it, I'm just telling you from my experience so that you can avoid the mistakes I did. It's really not worth all that pinning if you can't run both.
    I'll have to look for a source, then.

Stupid question... is "pinning" a reference to injections?

Thanks for the tips!

Thread Information