Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ShootingAcez
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: B6 vs Caber vs Prami

ShootingAcez is offline Junior Member

B6 vs Caber vs Prami

Hey everyone. I'm looking to run Tren ace for the first time at a dose of 50mg eod along with Test prop at 75mg eod. I don't aromatize much, as I crashed my E2 using .25mg of Adex eod on 500mg of Test enanthate /wk and 30mg of dbol a day, on my last cycle. .25mg was a good dose if I took it twice a week.

Since my aromatizing is low, Prolactin shouldn't be a big issue since that only rises due to higher estrogen?

Or, regardless of estrogen, is prolactin still a possible issue?

If so, how effective is B6 at controlling prolactin?

Just trying to decide what to take along with the tren to help with Prolactin if it's a issue regardless of Estrogen.

Is my information correct, or am I just a moron? Would love some incite from you all!

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingAcez View Post
    Hey everyone. I'm looking to run Tren ace for the first time at a dose of 50mg eod along with Test prop at 75mg eod. I don't aromatize much, as I crashed my E2 using .25mg of Adex eod on 500mg of Test enanthate /wk and 30mg of dbol a day, on my last cycle. .25mg was a good dose if I took it twice a week.

And if that's all the AI you need to be in range and your sweet spot just keep extensive notes on this

Since my aromatizing is low, Prolactin shouldn't be a big issue since that only rises due to higher estrogen?

It's the rule of thumb per say but not always true!

Or, regardless of estrogen, is prolactin still a possible issue?

Have you gotten pre cycle BW to see if your prolactin is running on the higher side of the range or just regularly in the middle etc?? This is the only way to know for sure especially with Tren and Nandrolone(but moreso Tren)

If so, how effective is B6 at controlling prolactin?

Just trying to decide what to take along with the tren to help with Prolactin if it's a issue regardless of Estrogen.

Imho I'd still have prami or caber on hand until mid cycle BW - but you should also get pre cycle bloods done to compare it to!

Is my information correct, or am I just a moron? Would love some incite from you all!
    In bold my friend

Awesome! Thanks a bunch for the info! I haven't gotten pre bw done yet, still planning everything! Will get it done a week before I start for sure!
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootingAcez View Post
    Awesome! Thanks a bunch for the info! I haven't gotten pre bw done yet, still planning everything! Will get it done a week before I start for sure!

Good deal - that way you know it's not your prolactin starting in a bad spot! Best of luck and good questions - you must hardly aromatize lol I'm actually the opposite no matter if I'm 10% yr round

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Oh and you can supplement B6 daily anyway it'll help pull excess water from your body as well
    ShootingAcez likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    [/B]

Good deal - that way you know it's not your prolactin starting in a bad spot! Best of luck and good questions - you must hardly aromatize lol I'm actually the opposite no matter if I'm 10% yr round
    I'm pretty fortunate! Super happy about it lol. Hopefully my prolactin is the same as my E2!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Oh and you can supplement B6 daily anyway it'll help pull excess water from your body as well

Oh perfect! Any doses you recommend daily for that?

Thread Information