Ron981 is offline New Member

Progress on my first cycle

Hey everyone,

Just thought I'd share my progress so far on my first cycle.

I'm currently still on my cycle which I based off of Austinite's First Cycle sticky thread. I'm using test cyp 300mg/week and gained 10lbs by week 9. My test number was at about 430 pre-cycle. I got bloodwork done again at week 8 and when I got my numbers back, it said they couldn't give results for test numbers higher than 1150 so I'm at least at 1150. My diet is fairly low carb so I could've put on more weight if I tweaked my diet. I lift heavy 4 times a week and look noticeably bigger. BF is at about 16%.
    Last edited by Ron981; 06-30-2017 at 11:18 AM.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Awesome

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Great gains man. Pretty low test to begin with. I'd look into trt and you could feel good all year round! Not that high a dose but 100-150 a week

CALLMEOCT is offline Associate Member
    Sounds amazing, would be good if you could share pics and also how you felt during these couple weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by GRexMoore View Post
    Great gains man. Pretty low test to begin with. I'd look into trt and you could feel good all year round! Not that high a dose but 100-150 a week
    Thanks. Yeah fairly low. I have thought about trt next and maybe about the dose you suggested. I was originally thinking 200mg/week but with my test numbers so high on 300mg/week I feel 100mg/week might be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by CALLMEOCT View Post
    Sounds amazing, would be good if you could share pics and also how you felt during these couple weeks!
    I prefer not to show pics but so far I've felt great. The only issues I've encountered are a couple bad pins. I still don't know what it is but I get big swelling on my glute where I pin and it hurts. It's completely gone in around 7 days. The only thing I noticed was that the second time I got the swelling, the test went in very fast. Maybe I injected into a vessel? Usually when I pin, there's a bit of resistance and I have to press really slowly.

At the rate I'm gaining right now, I'm confident I'll gain 17-20lbs at the end of my 12 weeks.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    100mg a week is on the high side. Congrats on your progress and wisdom to start of with a starting cycle... Oh yeah, your 38

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    100mg a week is on the high side. Congrats on your progress and wisdom to start of with a starting cycle... Oh yeah, your 38
    Yea, if he was 18 he would've started with test 600x, d-anabol 25 and tren 75....lol

Thread Information