• 1 Post By Richard Cabeza
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: A little over a month to go!!!

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member

A little over a month to go!!!

Well I have a little over a month to go until cycle 2 and I'm about to get all kinds of wreckless lol

I'm holding on to the majority of my gains from the first cycle in all honesty not much has changed, PCT was a bit of a bitch and I find myself having those seriously non motivated days but those are all behind me, I feel great and will be getting bloods in 2 weeks.

At this point Ive decided recovery sucks and I'm committed to that blast and cruise life until I decide Im ready to fully take on trt which I'm more than ok with, so with that decision being set in my thick skull I really have been considering my next cycle to be a Tren , Test E, Anadrol cycle, I know Tren and Anadrol are pretty harsh especially for it being my second cycle I know I'll need to add some Caber in the mix this time around and Ive done my research and have seen the good and the bad of this cycle and feel I am more than prepared for whats to come.

Thinking of running Tren Ace @200 mg per week anadrol 50mg day test e 300 mg week, running lower test to let the tren do its job and to reduce the water retention and bloat I seem to experience with test, no hcg on this cycle but caber 1 mg week and of course nolva and clomid standard pct

Im currently 236lbs between 13-16% bf, going to cut for the next month ..... let me know what you guys think, anything wrong with my cycle? Any adjustments? Im a big boy I can handle critique and Im not looking for anyone to pat me on the back or kiss my ass lol you can tell me how you really feel
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    Well I have a little over a month to go until cycle 2 and I'm about to get all kinds of wreckless lol

I'm holding on to the majority of my gains from the first cycle in all honesty not much has changed, PCT was a bit of a bitch and I find myself having those seriously non motivated days but those are all behind me, I feel great and will be getting bloods in 2 weeks.

At this point Ive decided recovery sucks and I'm committed to that blast and cruise life until I decide Im ready to fully take on trt which I'm more than ok with, so with that decision being set in my thick skull I really have been considering my next cycle to be a Tren , Test E, Anadrol cycle, I know Tren and Anadrol are pretty harsh especially for it being my second cycle I know I'll need to add some Caber in the mix this time around and Ive done my research and have seen the good and the bad of this cycle and feel I am more than prepared for whats to come.

Thinking of running Tren Ace @200 mg per week anadrol 50mg day test e 300 mg week, running lower test to let the tren do its job and to reduce the water retention and bloat I seem to experience with test, no hcg on this cycle but caber 1 mg week and of course nolva and clomid standard pct

Im currently 236lbs between 13-16% bf, going to cut for the next month ..... let me know what you guys think, anything wrong with my cycle? Any adjustments? Im a big boy I can handle critique and Im not looking for anyone to pat me on the back or kiss my ass lol you can tell me how you really feel
    Good to see you again!
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

Forgot to add NAC for that healthy liver support too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Good to see you again!
    Thanks man, been busy but have been creeping on posts lol
    Obs likes this.

Not quite sure the most effecient way to structure this stack, I want to run the test for 14 weeks, anadrol I'd like to keep to maybe 6-8 weeks and Im not too sure on the tren .... help! Lol
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Not quite sure the most effecient way to structure this stack, I want to run the test for 14 weeks, anadrol I'd like to keep to maybe 6-8 weeks and Im not too sure on the tren.... help! Lol
    I have no experience with anadrol but I keep orals under four weeks. Tren is supposed to be for your later cycles but if you are dead set on it I would run ace at no more than you stated.
    I think you covered everything else.
    Those are heavy compounds. Stay on top of bloods.

Yeah the anadrol I think ill go 4 weeks and get bloods to check liver values among other things and maybe extend it to 6 weeks, actually was thinking about pulsing it week on week off for 12 weeks for a total of 6 weeks on ... tren idk where that falls in the cycle, how long and all thay good stuff, dosage im pretty sure of but I need to research a bit more on the cycle timing. I have over a month so I think Ill be ok.

Yeah tren and anadrol are heavy but from what Ive been reading with low/moderate doses the sides are pretty easy to keep at bay and the gains will still come, its a fucking adventure lol lets just hope it doesnt turn to jurassic park
    Obs likes this.

10 weeks tren ? 8 weeks? I keep seeing different opinions on it, its fucking irritating

Obs
    10 weeks tren? 8 weeks? I keep seeing different opinions on it, its fucking irritating
    I would run ten prob but you could do 8 just fine. Good thing about short cycles and esters is you can run it with less downtime. My ass is usually done growing at 8wks.

I would run ten prob but you could do 8 just fine. Good thing about short cycles and esters is you can run it with less downtime. My ass is usually done growing at 8wks.
    Yeah i was leaning towards 10 weeks especially on that dosage I think i should be ok , honestly just eager to get back on, I was not a fan of pct at all and the shittiest part is from pct to now Ive been getting random pimples on my back and shoulders and hair growing on my back, not much of either but the fact that its happening after the cycle is whats fucking with me haha petty shit to complain about I know but its just aggravating
    Obs likes this.

Your back is crazy man i see them gains fucking trap god over there lol i need to bring my traps up a little, this cycle im going fucking full fledged beast mode
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Your back is crazy man i see them gains fucking trap god over there lol i need to bring my traps up a little, this cycle im going fucking full fledged beast mode
    I appreciate that. They only look big from the back. My damn neck is so freaking big it makes them look short in the front. I am trying to make my body match my neck. It should catch up in ten years or so lol!

I appreciate that. They only look big from the back. My damn neck is so freaking big it makes them look short in the front. I am trying to make my body match my neck. It should catch up in ten years or so lol!
    Take a dumbell or a plate in each hand not too heay but not too light and hold them out to your sides diagonally then use your traps one side at a time to pull the weights close to your body keeping your arms locked until the trap is fully contracted then slowly return to the starting position , one side at a time for 10 then both at the same time for 10 that shit is a trap killer but it also works the trap in the direction its supposed to opposed to standard shrugs . .....

Its a hard exercise to explain but it works really good for having those long full looking traps in the front
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Take a dumbell or a plate in each hand not too heay but not too light and hold them out to your sides diagonally then use your traps one side at a time to pull the weights close to your body keeping your arms locked until the trap is fully contracted then slowly return to the starting position , one side at a time for 10 then both at the same time for 10 that shit is a trap killer but it also works the trap in the direction its supposed to opposed to standard shrugs . .....

Its a hard exercise to explain but it works really good for having those long full looking traps in the front
    Will do. My primary trap exercise is upright rows. I pull the barbell up to my teeth and pull my shoulders back and up. My dang neck is way to wide at the base. Genetic flaw I guess.

Will do. My primary trap exercise is upright rows. I pull the barbell up to my teeth and pull my shoulders back and up. My dang neck is way to wide at the base. Genetic flaw I guess.
    No I have this theory that weve all been doing it wrong lol our traps dont run up and down they run horizontally and a bit diagonally but all the trap exercises we do are vertical up and down motions, when I started doing the exercise I tried to describe above I could see the muscles in the front working hard as fuck, i could feel it as well, its a lot like the oblique thing guys do a million side bends but obliques run horizontally and a bit diagonal so twisting from top to bottom or vice versa is a more effective motion

Idk its a theory but it makes a hell of a lot of sense to me why guys build traps that are short and thick opposed to long and thick

Obs
    No I have this theory that weve all been doing it wrong lol our traps dont run up and down they run horizontally and a bit diagonally but all the trap exercises we do are vertical up and down motions, when I started doing the exercise I tried to describe above I could see the muscles in the front working hard as fuck, i could feel it as well, its a lot like the oblique thing guys do a million side bends but obliques run horizontally and a bit diagonal so twisting from top to bottom or vice versa is a more effective motion

Idk its a theory but it makes a hell of a lot of sense to me why guys build traps that are short and thick opposed to long and thick
    Could be, I think the more weight we apply to the hands at a straight down pressure lo our sides and in front of us the more pressur it applies to the traps. It would seem to me holding my hands out to the side would require weight to be so low it wouldnt phase my traps, but work shoulders and back more?
    I know a neck reduction exercise but I dont swing that way...

Could be, I think the more weight we apply to the hands at a straight down pressure lo our sides and in front of us the more pressur it applies to the traps. It would seem to me holding my hands out to the side would require weight to be so low it wouldnt phase my traps, but work shoulders and back more?
    I know a neck reduction exercise but I dont swing that way...
    Lmao ......

The weight is less but you are targeting the traps and not really using any other muscles except for maybe a little delt action and i say a little because you arent raising the weight laterally and holding it out to your sides but your hand is about waist level, 30lbs maybe more is suffecient enough and you shrug pulling your shoulder into your neck arm locked then slowly release back down and out until the trap is in rested position, even though the weight is lower you can hit more reps and trust me those traps will be on fire, no need for knee pads lmao
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information