Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By geezuschrist
  • 1 Post By geezuschrist

Thread: Tiny tiny aching lump under left nipple

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member

Tiny tiny aching lump under left nipple

So first blast on trt and I'm about to start my 4th week. I take my arimidex as needed when I feel it in my nipples because I was late to get my pharma grade stuff so I had to use some stuff that is self capped by a buddy that he claims is .25 mg per capsule. I take it as needed because I feel like it's more than 0.25mg and I was feeling weird taking it eod and felt like I was dropping my estrogen too low. So lately sometimes under one nipple I feel a tiny tiny bump and it aches. I know stupid me couldn't wait for my pharma arimidex. I'm not worried but I can't sleep and figured I'd make this post hah. So yeah I'll pop a capsule and the ache goes away pretty soon. I believe I had the smallest case of gyno on one side since I was bigger when I was younger and it's just ached a little more. I'm just wondering why it would only be on one side. Should I possibly take something to nip it in the bud or up my arimIdex to lower estrogen very low for a few days? Anyways my pharma arimidex will be here this week. Hmm insomnia go away. Big JC blesses you all and pray for da gainz. Nah I hate religion.
    Last edited by geezuschrist; 06-27-2017 at 12:46 AM.
    Obs likes this.

Can I get one reply? Should I take some extra arimidex to nip it in the bud?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I have the same thing under my right. I have noticed it being a little more sensitive lately. I only checked because of your post and sure enough tiny ball there that doesent seem to appreciate me poking the hell out of it so I will be eating some exta anastrozole and hoping for the best for a while.

Bodacious is offline Productive Member
    Your going to have small gland under them.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Well Grex, upped AI and it went away. Nipples especially right nip is itchy and sensitive. Told gf, so she gives me a titty twister every chance she gets, it ain't funny either!
    But anyway to all kiddos out there...
    Increased dosages equals increased sides!
    One gram of test is too much. I will never exceed 750mg wk until I am at the necessary level which will be many years.
    Thank you for this post grex, prob saved me some issues. Backing down on test, tapering back to normal ai over next two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Well Grex, upped AI and it went away. Nipples especially right nip is itchy and sensitive. Told gf, so she gives me a titty twister every chance she gets, it ain't funny either!
    But anyway to all kiddos out there...
    Increased dosages equals increased sides!
    One gram of test is too much. I will never exceed 750mg wk until I am at the necessary level which will be many years.
    Thank you for this post grex, prob saved me some issues. Backing down on test, tapering back to normal ai over next two weeks.
    Thanks for the update OB. I've also done the same and increased my Ai for a couple weeks and boom nipple lump is gone! It was very very tiny but still wanted to stop it from becoming a problem! Definitely try steering guys away from the high dose cycles. I know a few at the gym running a gram a week of test and then some other compounds. Totally unnecessary and I look better than them running test alone!
    Last edited by geezuschrist; 07-11-2017 at 12:59 AM.
    Obs likes this.

Adex is important in a cycle. 0.25mg/capsule is teensy weensy amount. You'd have to shake the heck out of that mixing bag for a month to get that little bit to mix. I would get some pharma Adex so you can be confident of the dose. It's cheap insurance against gyno. That gyno is pre-cancerous so you want to be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Adex is important in a cycle. 0.25mg/capsule is teensy weensy amount. You'd have to shake the heck out of that mixing bag for a month to get that little bit to mix. I would get some pharma Adex so you can be confident of the dose. It's cheap insurance against gyno. That gyno is pre-cancerous so you want to be careful.
    I've got my pharma adex now was just using a buddies self capped for the first 4 weeks. It's all gone now!

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I get super paranoid about gyno. I thought i was getting symptoms of it (i probably wasnt) so i took 10mg of nolva daily alongside 25mg of aromasin daily. All symptoms were eliminated and i felt great. This was during a 500mg/week test e cycle

Quote Originally Posted by GRexMoore View Post
    I've got my pharma adex now was just using a buddies self capped for the first 4 weeks. It's all gone now!
    Your lump is all gone? Good deal.

Thread Information