Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By geezuschrist

Thread: winter bulk stack, thoughts

Jonnyg419 is offline Member

winter bulk stack, thoughts

im 5"10, 180lbs, 32 years old, i have four cycles under my belt. only one of them was an on cycle bulk, three other three were all for maintaining physique and muscle mass while dieting.
    I just finished a very successful cut cycle and I'm doing standard pct that started 2 weeks after my last test e shot.
    I plan on letting my body even back out while keeping nutrition and training tight, gonna wait until October to start my bulking cycle, everyone loves decca but I'm scared off it because i had bad libido issues. My caber could have been garbage, but i used pharm caber for my summer cut with the tren and didn't run into the same issues. But anyways I'm still nervous about touching the stuff.
    How does this winter bulking cycle
    wk1-16 .5 adex
    wk1-4 dbol 50 mg a
    wk1-16 test c 600mg ew
    wk1-16 boldernone 600mg ew
    i don't normally see the use for hcg but doing a 16 week cycle i feel it could be worth it considering the amount of time shut down. I've heard 2 compelling schools of thought with hcg use, one being small doses through the cycle to keep the boys always going, in turn making PCT less harsh. the other is of course blasting hcg at tube beginning of a PCT to kick start the HPTA.
    pct would be standard nolva 40/40/20/20, Clomid 100/100/50/50.

Any questions comments and advice would be greatly appreciated.

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    I suggest running hcg during that big a cycle or any cycle really. Why shut down the boys and have to work to get them going again when you can keep them somewhat active and make your recovery easier? But that's just my opinion
    Dj Screw likes this.

Jonnyg419 is offline Member
    do you prefer the idea of small doses throughout, or a blast at the end? I've heard a lot out back and forth on this

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Did you not like the tren ? It works very well on bulking cycles too

I would swap the boldernone with Deca . I've gotten better results with Deca over boldernone (EQ). Run the HCG .

Thread Information