Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Bro's I'm confused about calorie deficits while running a cycle.

Budly69 is offline Junior Member

Bro's I'm confused about calorie deficits while running a cycle.

If you're running a cutting cycle do you run a similar calorie deficit as you would without gear? If not why not? Sorry about the structure of this post, I'm on my phone.

tommybahama is offline Junior Member
    It really depends how you body responds

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Its depends on a lot of things.. what gear ur on, how much u weigh, how much cardio u do... And some guys are able to build muslce and burn fat at the same time. Me personally I've never actually went into a deficit. I just rely on my gear and training to get me lean. Obviously u hacce to eat clean. Depends a lot on ur genetics too

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    You are not going to gain muscle on a cal deficit! You will lose fat and tone up which in turn makes you look bigger.
    Dj Screw, Recalcitrant and Obs like this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Budly69 View Post
    If you're running a cutting cycle do you run a similar calorie deficit as you would without gear? If not why not? Sorry about the structure of this post, I'm on my phone.
    The caloric deficit means that you will lose fat and muscle. The cutting cycle really does not help to lose fat. It helps maintain muscle.
    One can argue that some of the AAS does increase fat loss through increase of heartbeat which is theoretically correct, but the actual effect is negligible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dj Screw likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Budly69 View Post
    Basically, yes. When you're on a cycle, you may get more hungry because your metabolism's speeding up a bit. You start with the basic deficit diet and make adjustments. For example, if you're really hungry increase your carb/protein intake by 100cal/day and see how look/feel in a week. Make slow adjustments to dial in your diet over the course of your cycle.

Thread Information