Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 48
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: I am going to jail for a Facebook video of an injection

  1. #1
    tommybahama is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    60

    I am going to jail for a Facebook video of an injection

    Guys beware. I stupidly made a Facebook post of me doing a glute injection and tagged my location like a dumbass. A couple days later local showed up at my door with a search warrant. They found 7 sealed bottles of test and a bag full of pre loaded syringes. I'm being charged with over 70 felony charges alongside distribution and intent to sell charges. I am looking at 5 years minimum. It's not worth it guys, stay away from gear.

  2. #2
    Heavyhitter5's Avatar
    Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    177
    your just fucking with us bro? your really didn't show a vid to all your friends and family right??. I know your just fuckin with us man. I hope so, if not you have to be the dumbest mf out there. its not the gears fault its your lack of common sense

  3. #3
    Max562's Avatar
    Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    281
    I'm not gonna crack on you I'm sure you feel stupid enough..what were u thinking..thats what YouTube is for...general population don't want to see that...hope everything works out for you

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,531
    Man some things are best left unsaid bro in this isn't a bad joke.But if it isn't you will have plenty of time to reflect on your poor judgement.
    NACH3 likes this.

  5. #5
    NuthnButTest is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    28
    Why do I get the feeling you have many more issues than this and why do I feel you might be a troll?
    ZXY2, songdog, Red Bastard and 1 others like this.

  6. #6
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Stay away from gear bros.

    How bout don't walk up to the police station, hand them 7 sealed bottles, and 70 pre loaded syringes, and then jab one into you ads and say "hey watch this....oh and I live on 123 main street, there's more there"

    Idiot

  7. #7
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    This is complete bullshit from a troll. You shold be banned for being a liar to get attention. I have a better idea, why don't you keep your bullshit on facebook?
    Last edited by ZXY2; 07-20-2017 at 05:15 PM.

  8. #8
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,260
    If I was your age, 28, and I did something that stupid, but yet not immoral nor indecent, and I was facing turning a clean record into one loaded with felonies. I'D LEAVE THE COUNTRY (not because of embarassment but to find another opportunity)! The French Foreign Legion still takes people like you. Overall your chance at a life worth a shit is increased if you follow my advice. Take your wife and children with you.
    BTW, are you the guy who sticks HGH into his penis?
    Max562 likes this.

  9. #9
    JoeyToronto is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by tommybahama View Post
    Guys beware. I stupidly made a Facebook post of me doing a glute injection and tagged my location like a dumbass. A couple days later local showed up at my door with a search warrant. They found 7 sealed bottles of test and a bag full of pre loaded syringes. I'm being charged with over 70 felony charges alongside distribution and intent to sell charges. I am looking at 5 years minimum. It's not worth it guys, stay away from gear.
    For one, this guy is bullshitting, who would post a video of themselves injecting in their ass? For what reason? Educational reasons? You know how many Youtube videos are out there of people showing how to inject? 2) 70 charges for having test and syringes? 7 sealed bottles and a charge of "intent to sell"?? You would need to have been caught with a whole lot more than that for the charges to stick.

    Nice try to fool the stupid. Now get a life.

  10. #10
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Somehow between 5:07 pm yesterday to 4:01 pm today:
    Law enforcement was notified of a live injection of supposed anabolics on fb.
    Law enforcement gets a warrant (unlikely as fuck, millions on trt).
    Then they come search tommys residence and find test etc.
    Then send the test out to a lab and getting the results back as positive.
    They then notify the prosecutor who immediately flies into action and charges 70 felonies! Felonies are dealt out by class A,B,C,D and each little letter has its own value. So the bail would be about
    $1,000,000 but thank God, tommy bailed out and in less than 24 hours, the faggot is talking to us again...
    Sorry son, felonies take a long time


  11. #11
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    If I was your age, 28, and I did something that stupid, but yet not immoral nor indecent, and I was facing turning a clean record into one loaded with felonies. I'D LEAVE THE COUNTRY (not because of embarassment but to find another opportunity)! The French Foreign Legion still takes people like you. Overall your chance at a life worth a shit is increased if you follow my advice. Take your wife and children with you.
    BTW, are you the guy who sticks HGH into his penis?
    This is a kid about 15-18, he has never lifted or touched aas and he needs banishment.
    Whole post is complete bullshit.

  12. #12
    Quester's Avatar
    Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the Bluegrass
    Posts
    2,260
    Like those four criminals banished from Krypton,
    BANISHMENT!!

    tommy, you'll never be super

  13. #13
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Like those four criminals banished from Krypton,
    BANISHMENT!!

    tommy, you'll never be super
    He will never be anything but a little shit. Everytime we get a member like this all I can think is, "Sil".
    guitarzan, ScotchGuard02 and TRA like this.

  14. #14
    DHew's Avatar
    DHew is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,074
    Blog Entries
    1
    In before lockdown
    ZXY2 and NACH3 like this.

  15. #15
    JoeyToronto is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    62
    As I said, there is no way in hell, whether it be in the USA or Canada ( as I am from Canada), can they prove in court 7 vials was for the purpose to sell. He's a punk and probably jacking off to reading our replies.
    ZXY2 and Red Bastard like this.

  16. #16
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyToronto View Post
    As I said, there is no way in hell, whether it be in the USA or Canada ( as I am from Canada), can they prove in court 7 vials was for the purpose to sell. He's a punk and probably jacking off to reading our replies.
    Actually in the united states having 13ml or mor of injectable or 100 tablets is enough for them to pursue an intent to distribute charge. This went into effect in 2011.

    The united states legal system is a complete joke and you will never get to fully appreciate it until you are wrongly charged or convicted.

    You dont get charged with more felonies per ml though. You get one charge of intent to distribute.
    NACH3 likes this.

  17. #17
    EDCG19's Avatar
    EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    1,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    He will never be anything but a little shit. Everytime we get a member like this all I can think is, "Sil".
    If it is sil, that is refreshing to know

    Couldn't think anyone could be as stupid as OP with some of the recent posts

    Sounds like trolling for yous to me..
    NACH3 likes this.

  18. #18
    JDToronto is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Actually in the united states having 13ml or mor of injectable or 100 tablets is enough for them to pursue an intent to distribute charge. This went into effect in 2011.

    The united states legal system is a complete joke and you will never get to fully appreciate it until you are wrongly charged or convicted.

    You dont get charged with more felonies per ml though. You get one charge of intent to distribute.
    Well, HELLO, the US justice system is screwed and it screws up offenders. The prisons down there are privatized and make money off of offenders. The sentencing of offenses down there is outrageous. And a lot say the Canadian Justice System is screwed up as well because of the leniency. I've seen a lot in the courts here and I shake my head how people are even let out on bail. We don't have bounty hunters like they do down there. And if your a resident, unless it's a very serious crime, like major drug trafficking etc, money never has to be paid to bail someone, but you do have to show you have the funds.

    Most is different between the two countries. All I know, is if I were to ever be charged or convicted of something, the USA is not the place to be caught doing crime.

    We hear and see a lot of stuff that happens down there. Unlike the US where they only publish something if it's really really really major in Canada.
    ZXY2 likes this.

  19. #19
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by JDToronto View Post
    Well, HELLO, the US justice system is screwed and it screws up offenders. The prisons down there are privatized and make money off of offenders. The sentencing of offenses down there is outrageous. And a lot say the Canadian Justice System is screwed up as well because of the leniency. I've seen a lot in the courts here and I shake my head how people are even let out on bail. We don't have bounty hunters like they do down there. And if your a resident, unless it's a very serious crime, like major drug trafficking etc, money never has to be paid to bail someone, but you do have to show you have the funds.

    Most is different between the two countries. All I know, is if I were to ever be charged or convicted of something, the USA is not the place to be caught doing crime.

    We hear and see a lot of stuff that happens down there. Unlike the US where they only publish something if it's really really really major in Canada.
    Its backwards. The entire system is completely backwards. Child molestors get out in 18 months after years of multiple couts proven against them.
    Meanwhile, a crime of passion gets the death penalty and thousands upon thousands have spent years in prison for something that will be percectly legal in ten years.
    It used to be dictated solely by law, then lawyers turned it into case history law, and now it is dictated by whatever mood society has determined the law to be at the moment.

    I had a good friend and employer sent to federal prison for signing loans as paid on FDIC when they weren't. The bastards accused him of embezzlement and ginally figured out he took no money at all but rather was trying to prevent good people from losing their homes. So literally all he did was sign three forms saying three mortgages were "paid".
    This was during goldman sachs and the federal grand jury ate up every second of the prosecutor saying he was just like those "fucking Goldman Sach's bastards!"

    That is what the law is here now, what is on the news will determine whether or not you are locked up for seven years in prison without parole.

    I was there with his family the day my friend was sent to prison while his twelve year old daughter and adopted son crying for him. His wife and him decided the seven years would just be too much for them so they mutually decided divorce was best.

    He is out of prison now and an accountant.
    Sorry, just had to let that boring story out.

  20. #20
    papaicon13 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    2
    If he got arrested how is he posting? I call bs.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quester likes this.

  21. #21
    Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    740
    Blog Entries
    1
    Don't feed the trolls

    The moderators should delete this thread

  22. #22
    Sicko's Avatar
    Sicko is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,571
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    This is a kid about 15-18, he has never lifted or touched aas and he needs banishment.
    Whole post is complete bullshit.
    Yup... I called BS from the start with his OG posts.
    papaicon13, ZXY2 and NACH3 like this.

  23. #23
    Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by tommybahama View Post
    Guys beware. I stupidly made a Facebook post of me doing a glute injection and tagged my location like a dumbass. A couple days later local showed up at my door with a search warrant. They found 7 sealed bottles of test and a bag full of pre loaded syringes. I'm being charged with over 70 felony charges alongside distribution and intent to sell charges. I am looking at 5 years minimum. It's not worth it guys, stay away from gear.
    You'll be getting a lot more 'glute injections',in the state pen..Bwaaaah!
    Quester, Jphunter and NACH3 like this.

  24. #24
    JoeyToronto is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Its backwards. The entire system is completely backwards. Child molestors get out in 18 months after years of multiple couts proven against them.
    Meanwhile, a crime of passion gets the death penalty and thousands upon thousands have spent years in prison for something that will be percectly legal in ten years.
    It used to be dictated solely by law, then lawyers turned it into case history law, and now it is dictated by whatever mood society has determined the law to be at the moment.

    I had a good friend and employer sent to federal prison for signing loans as paid on FDIC when they weren't. The bastards accused him of embezzlement and ginally figured out he took no money at all but rather was trying to prevent good people from losing their homes. So literally all he did was sign three forms saying three mortgages were "paid".
    This was during goldman sachs and the federal grand jury ate up every second of the prosecutor saying he was just like those "fucking Goldman Sach's bastards!"

    That is what the law is here now, what is on the news will determine whether or not you are locked up for seven years in prison without parole.

    I was there with his family the day my friend was sent to prison while his twelve year old daughter and adopted son crying for him. His wife and him decided the seven years would just be too much for them so they mutually decided divorce was best.

    He is out of prison now and an accountant.
    Sorry, just had to let that boring story out.
    I had a friend always tell me or thought to believe if someone has money they'll get lighter sentences because they pay the judge to give them a lighter sentence. And I don't but it. But I always read and hear people down there get 50 million years in jail for petty crime down there. The justice system in most countries is about revenge when it should be about rehabilitation, when someone is rehabilitated the recidivism rate is much lower, as opposed to throwing someone in a 4x7 cell and sit in a box, how is that helping the person. Most offenders to eventually get released and they'll be released worse than when they came in.
    ZXY2 likes this.

  25. #25
    Max562's Avatar
    Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    281
    Speaking from first hand experience....in the south you poor you can't afford an attorney connected or working for himself and not the state..9 times out of 10 you going to jail without a doubt...court appointed attorneys don't know shit most are right out of law school and they just don't know the ropes...with a paid attorneyyou gonna get a guy connected was probably a D.A. before he went private..he knows the judges gonna get you moving through the system with the same judge at each court date...easy to get in trouble but you gonna pay if you wanna get out...or accept your fate.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ZXY2 likes this.

  26. #26
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyToronto View Post
    I had a friend always tell me or thought to believe if someone has money they'll get lighter sentences because they pay the judge to give them a lighter sentence. And I don't but it. But I always read and hear people down there get 50 million years in jail for petty crime down there. The justice system in most countries is about revenge when it should be about rehabilitation, when someone is rehabilitated the recidivism rate is much lower, as opposed to throwing someone in a 4x7 cell and sit in a box, how is that helping the person. Most offenders to eventually get released and they'll be released worse than when they came in.
    Even Russian prisons are far better at rehabilitation than the ones in the United States. Yes they usually come out worse and better at getting away with crime.

  27. #27
    ZXY2 is offline "Retired"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Max562 View Post
    Speaking from first hand experience....in the south you poor you can't afford an attorney connected or working for himself and not the state..9 times out of 10 you going to jail without a doubt...court appointed attorneys don't know shit most are right out of law school and they just don't know the ropes...with a paid attorneyyou gonna get a guy connected was probably a D.A. before he went private..he knows the judges gonna get you moving through the system with the same judge at each court date...easy to get in trouble but you gonna pay if you wanna get out...or accept your fate.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    A court appointed attourney is definitely a jail sentence. Finding a private attourney, one that isn't in bed with the prosecutor and judge, is hard as well.
    It is important to bring in an outsider to the circuit. An attourney that does not have to walk softly is best.

  28. #28
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,207
    Quote Originally Posted by tommybahama View Post
    Guys beware. I stupidly made a Facebook post of me doing a glute injection and tagged my location like a dumbass. A couple days later local showed up at my door with a search warrant. They found 7 sealed bottles of test and a bag full of pre loaded syringes. I'm being charged with over 70 felony charges alongside distribution and intent to sell charges. I am looking at 5 years minimum. It's not worth it guys, stay away from gear.
    Intent usually requires 10 vials or raw powder on hand. Not to mention that 70 felony charges would be a sentence ofuch more than 5 years. As a juvenile they tried to get me one felony that would ahve given me around 3 years CYA. Not to mention unless your using a VPN service everybodies location is easily found. So if LE was doing this they would just search the forums for people posting from there area and serve search warants.

    No judge woukd issue a search warrant under the circumstances you stated. The cops cant prove what you were injecting, or that you possessed any more than what was now in your body. So for a judge to issue a search warrant based on your video would not happen if the judge valued his job.

    Unfortunately as a minor I spent a lot of time dealing with judges, cops, and the legal system. Your a.troll.
    ZXY2 and NACH3 like this.

  29. #29
    Max562's Avatar
    Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    281
    I can't believe we are entertaining this thread


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    < <Samson> > likes this.

  30. #30
    JoeyToronto is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Max562 View Post
    I can't believe we are entertaining this thread


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Me neither, the guy hasn't post since he posted it. He accepts us to panic and hide...lol.. again I can post many links from youtube on people showing how to inject test and their video has never been taken down. He's full of shit and wanted a jerk off reaction.

  31. #31
    Richard Cabeza's Avatar
    Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    425
    Edited
    Last edited by Richard Cabeza; 07-23-2017 at 12:52 AM. Reason: I didnt want to be a dick, i went pretty hard on him, thought about it amd i'm better than that lol

  32. #32
    hardgainer1's Avatar
    hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Long Freaken Island
    Posts
    1,256
    "Stay away from Gear" or you can just not be a fucking retard!
    TRA likes this.

  33. #33
    Hard.On's Avatar
    Hard.On is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    I seek Immortality
    Posts
    1,981
    Quote Originally Posted by tommybahama View Post
    Guys beware. I stupidly made a Facebook post of me doing a glute injection and tagged my location like a dumbass. A couple days later local showed up at my door with a search warrant. They found 7 sealed bottles of test and a bag full of pre loaded syringes. I'm being charged with over 70 felony charges alongside distribution and intent to sell charges. I am looking at 5 years minimum. It's not worth it guys, stay away from gear.
    If this is a true story, it seems that in 1 week you went from starting a cycle to being thrown in Jail.
    Moral of story (if this is true) Don't advertise that you are doing something illegal.

  34. #34
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    The OP is actually Dylan gemelli posting this in hope of fear mongor driving actual AAS users to buy his sarms and peptides...m
    ZXY2 likes this.

  35. #35
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bulkville
    Posts
    5,279
    Very convincing story

  36. #36
    PT1982's Avatar
    PT1982 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Home of the Braves
    Posts
    1,515
    Good Lord! I'm sorry to have bumped this but, LOL! Gear isn't worth it because YOU made a video of YOU injecting YOURSELF with steroids ? And even tagged your location..... don't lump me in the same category. That's all on you if true.

  37. #37
    Max562's Avatar
    Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    281
    Still gaining traction...🤣🤣

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

  38. #38
    Red Bastard's Avatar
    Red Bastard is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    874
    Gotta be a Troll!
    That said, I'm still very thankful for our more lenient steroid laws , and enforcement, in Canada.
    I often feel bad, for my American Brothers, in this regard....

  39. #39
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,527
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    Gotta be a Troll!
    I'm a Draugr.
    Quester likes this.

  40. #40
    tbjake34's Avatar
    tbjake34 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    878
    They can't get a search warrant for that dumbass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •