• 4 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 3 Post By Myers
  • 2 Post By BG

Thread: 2nd Before School Starts

PeeryR is offline New Member

2nd Before School Starts

Hey guys,

So I just finished my first cycle. It was a shorter Test E 500mg/w with an AI throughout and 4 Week PCT with Clomid and Novaldex ran for 8 Weeks. Got some decent gains out of it but now im going to take a break but I just thought might as well plan the next cycle - It would have been nice if I had HCG but really cant afford it lol.

Now Im looking to run Test E at the same dosage but for 10 weeks, Stack Anavar at 100mg/d with NAC to protect the liver anyone have any experience on the dosages of the orals or how long I should run it for? Hopefully when the water retention clears Ill make and keep about 4-8kg of the gains.

My diet is clean 200g Protein / 300Carbs / 70g Fat ... I eat relative to my weight

Right after that i'm going to cut with clen but some people say you should run 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off during the cycle not after, any ideas why?
    Stats: 180cm / 70kg / 17Y

Anyone can help me out? Suggestions appreciated

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You are 17 years old?

You can't afford HCg but can afford all the food you need and anavar ?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Its just that I already had it to begin with any suggestions?

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Yeah,try not to take anything else you happen to have lying around.

Quote Originally Posted by Nogbad the bad View Post
    Yeah,try not to take anything else you happen to have lying around.
    Lol Dw Thats all I have for the cycle

Quote Originally Posted by PeeryR View Post
    Its just that I already had it to begin with any suggestions?
    Man, at 17 you are setting yourself up for potential life long problems, some reading for you

The young and Steroids

Explanation of HPTA / Endocrine System & How Steroids Affect You

Also visit our diet section, you have no muscular base to be running any kind of steroids , 154lbs at 5'11 after 1 cycle indicates you have no idea how to eat to gain.

When are you 18?
    songdog and EDCG19 like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

My FSH and LH according to my bloodtest is recovering very fast will be getting another full hormone panel when PCT is complete, I will be 18 in 6 months. As for the E2 I keep that in check with an AI and the levels have been fairly stable across all my bloodwork.
    I wish I had HCG on my first cycle but what done is done

Well, as stated, you need to learn to eat. There no point in cycling again not only because of the long term risks that I'm guessing you haven't read or are choosing to ignore but also because you don't know how to eat to gain.

There is no point getting blood tests during PCT because none of the readings will be correct. They are all influenced by the compounds you are taking. It's great that you are getting bloods done but see how they are 8 weeks after PCT ends.

Your account will be suspended as you need to be 18 years old to be a member here. Whilst you are waiting to be allowed back as a member read all you can in our nutrition forum and eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat.

Good luck.
    PeeryR and songdog like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with with the above you are cycling way too young and will damage your body.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Are you really that young? What decision led you to start running gear?

LaloJR is offline Junior Member
    lol Im 17 also ahahaa bro, If you feel like it, go for it and dont listen those who are saying dont take roids untill 25 etc... But one thing, you cant afford HCG and you can afford 100MG per day of anavar ? Hmm you should know anavar is really really expensive to do and there are a lot of fakes out there + under dosed. So really I dont know how you can afford 100mg of anavar and cant afford to buy 1 bottle of 5000IU of HCG

O and winter is coming, so instead you could run some dbol for 4 weeks with your test and do a bulking cycle, save your anavar for next summer and run it with some mast and prop

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LaloJR View Post
    lol Im 17 also ahahaa bro, If you feel like it, go for it and dont listen those who are saying dont take roids untill 25 etc... But one thing, you cant afford HCG and you can afford 100MG per day of anavar? Hmm you should know anavar is really really expensive to do and there are a lot of fakes out there + under dosed. So really I dont know how you can afford 100mg of anavar and cant afford to buy 1 bottle of 5000IU of HCG
    You guys are flat out stupid for this. Trust me you'll be back maybe not right away but problems will arise. Your hormones ARENT DONE DEVELOPING. But hey it's your life, just telling you to be prepared to suffer the consequences when you can't get it up in a few years. You're testosterone is so damn high at 17 I wanted to get with anything that walked. You could make such great gains without aas but this is not the way to do it buddy.
    Last edited by geezuschrist; 07-30-2017 at 11:25 AM.

lol Im 17 also ahahaa bro, If you feel like it, go for it and dont listen those who are saying dont take roids untill 25 etc... But one thing, you cant afford HCG and you can afford 100MG per day of anavar? Hmm you should know anavar is really really expensive to do and there are a lot of fakes out there + under dosed. So really I dont know how you can afford 100mg of anavar and cant afford to buy 1 bottle of 5000IU of HCG
    The true Wizard of whit just wait until you can't get it up and a hot woman don't turn you on and all you want to do is sit around and sleep.So keep your worthless advice to yourself we teach safety here not the crap you are doing.
    Last edited by songdog; 07-30-2017 at 12:17 PM.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Look guys. You are laughing and I am not. You can screw up your life for a silly decision. You are playing Russian roulette with your body. If you were to tell me that your goal was to be Mr Olympia, I may be a little more sympathetic however there is no goal defined that you Cannot reach with natural test. Please listen to the vets, they have experience.
    I am sure that we will hear from you asking for help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    The true Wizard of whit just wait until you can't get it up and a hot woman don't turn you on and all you want to do is sit around and sleep.So keep your worthless advice to yourself we teach safety here not the crap you are doing.
    lol If my d*ck stops working I will just go on TRT. Can imagine how life would be on 200MG on test per week. HAHAHAHA GODMODE forever

Quote Originally Posted by GRexMoore View Post
    You guys are flat out stupid for this. Trust me you'll be back maybe not right away but problems will arise. Your hormones ARENT DONE DEVELOPING. But hey it's your life, just telling you to be prepared to suffer the consequences when you can't get it up in a few years. You're testosterone is so damn high at 17 I wanted to get with anything that walked. You could make such great gains without aas but this is not the way to do it buddy.
    hiiii TRT exists!!!

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    lol If my d*ck stops working I will just go on TRT. Can imagine how life would be on 200MG on test per week. HAHAHAHA GODMODE forever
    TRT offers no guarantees whatsoever. I've been on TRT since 2014 at the age of 24 and I don't recall a firm erection since 2012.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like you still have a lot to learn, but either way hope things go well, running gear is a srs decisions sounds like you've done your research and maybe even have help elsewhere with your cycle so good luck

The way you post also reminds me of what it was to be that young..

People learn in due time

Sorry guy that isn't a cure all and either is the lil blue pill.GOD MODE you look like a long distance runner! You should be learning about how to eat right and build a solid foundation instead of playing around will aas.

zyzzs is offline New Member
    You're about to get suspended, man. Enjoy it while you can.

Myers is offline Associate Member
    I really never said anything bad to any1 here...

But will some1 ban that LaloJR retarded kid already , we had enough of silabolin here , don't need another one giving bad advices

Really getting sick of it
    EDCG19, Obs and Capebuffalo like this.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You don't know shit, I've been on trt for 12 years, no God mode. Just like anything else you body adapts to a starting dosage and it doesn't work as well. Go away.
    songdog and Myers like this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    O and winter is coming, so instead you could run some dbol for 4 weeks with your test and do a bulking cycle, save your anavar for next summer and run it with some mast and prop
    Talk about the blind leading the blind!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Finally!

Thread Information