Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree62Likes

Thread: First cycle, test and...?

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Totally off topic because I don’t respond to trolls.

Guitarzan, if that is you in the avi you are getting gorilla huge, man. And looks like pretty low body fat for that bulk. Strong work.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    Oh I know. I was trolling a bit myself. I’m never going to be able to have the perspective of a guy who fucked his balls up, as mine were always fucked up.
    Yeah bud I'm glad you discovered TRT. Sounds like it saved your life in a way.
    Last edited by KennyJ; 12-27-2018 at 05:36 PM.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyJ View Post
    Yeah bud I'm glad you discovered TRT. Sounds like it saved your life in a way.
    Absolutely. Don’t get me wrong, I made a LOT of progress with the hormone profile of a dead guy (my original bloods are in my thread and hilariously bad), which most lazy shits would say is impossible. However, I’ve definitely improved in ways I didn’t think possible, both physically and psychologically in the last nine months.

I guess in one way, that is one kind of insight I can give to younger guys who want to risk fucking their systems up with cycles: if you don’t want to be married to the needle, you’d better be prepared to live in a really shitty place from then on. It would be even worse for them than it was for me, because until this year, I didn’t know any different.

As Kelkel told me early on after seeing my initial bloods “you don’t realize how shitty you feel, because you’ve always been that way”.

ssmitty2015 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by De231 View Post
    guitarzan//

Yes, I read it. I'm aware there's a lot of potential risks, but there's no guarantee that I will screw up my body if I start taking AAS at the age of 19-20.
    I wouldn't call it "temporary gains". Obviously it depends on what I decide to use, but normally I should keep most gains from a cycle as long as I have a good diet, train hard and do a proper PCT.

Too bad no one is willing to really offer any advice on a cycle so far. It's not like I'm underage, and I'm actually pretty aware of the damage that steroid usage can cause to my body. I've been reading about it quite a lot for some time now. I get that it could be really risky, but I'm willing to do whatever it takes.

Back In Black//

I'm not going to post a picture because there's always a risk that someone's going to recognize me, even if I remove my head from the picture completely. I can't risk that.
    I will read the link you posted.

Listen man, you really are too young. If you really have to run something, then ONLY run test. ONLY TEST. But all of these guys are looking out for you.

I’m 22 almost 23 and I run, but I’m too young. The ONLY reason im putting stuff in my body is because I have potential to be pro this year, I didn’t do it until I knew I could be pro. I also did 8 months of researching every single aspect of them. If your goals aren’t to be the best, then stay away from them. Food and training will benefit you way more than any AAS.

Again, please do not get into it at 19 years old. You are still maturing (as am I) but if you truly have too, then it’s only test.

De231 is offline New Member
    Me calling kelkel a "phaggot" wasn't serious at all, more of a joke since he responded arrogantly when I first started the thread. Maybe kelkel is a good person - I don't know. But here's the thing, some of you guys really should stop dickriding him. It's just ridiculous looking at some of these comments in this thread. I haven't been on this forum for a few days and just came back here and see this thread blew up.
    For those of you who actually responded with something constructive I appreciate it. Everyone else might wanna consider stop acting tough behind the computer.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by De231 View Post
    Me calling kelkel a "phaggot" wasn't serious at all, more of a joke since he responded arrogantly when I first started the thread. Maybe kelkel is a good person - I don't know. But here's the thing, some of you guys really should stop dickriding him. It's just ridiculous looking at some of these comments in this thread. I haven't been on this forum for a few days and just came back here and see this thread blew up.
    For those of you who actually responded with something constructive I appreciate it. Everyone else might wanna consider stop acting tough behind the computer.
    The whole thing has already been explained to you. We don't tolerate the kind of behavior you demonstrated.
    Charlie67 likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information