George68539 is offline New Member

Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and gyno.

Hi guys, I have searched around the web and can't find any info so thought I would try asking on here.

Basically I have gyno in both nipples from my last cycle that was about 3 months ago. Not that noticeable but worse in my right nipple. I know from experience that alcohol will make gyno flare up and can make it worse but what I want to know is will laughing gas make gyno any worse or cause a flare up? And does it raise estrogen like alcohol and caffeine?

Thanks George

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by George68539 View Post
    Hi guys, I have searched around the web and can't find any info so thought I would try asking on here.

Basically I have gyno in both nipples from my last cycle that was about 3 months ago. Not that noticeable but worse in my right nipple. I know from experience that alcohol will make gyno flare up and can make it worse but what I want to know is will laughing gas make gyno any worse or cause a flare up? And does it raise estrogen like alcohol and caffeine?

Thanks George
    Are you huffing it on the regular or just at the drag strip and dentist chair?
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

George68539 is offline New Member
    Im thinking of doing a few balloons on the weekend as an alternative to alcohol as it makes my gyno worse

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by George68539 View Post
    Im thinking of doing a few balloons on the weekend as an alternative to alcohol as it makes my gyno worse
    I don't know of any mechanism that would cause it to effect your gyno negatively. I would be more concerned of laughing to death like those gangster weasels in Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Edit: What a great moving btw

One of the members here named Kelkel posted a study that showed complete gyno reversal using Novadex for 6months. I will see if I can find it and post it up for you, but you might look into that.

Last edited by MuscleScience; 09-29-2017 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Who framed roger rabbit
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

BG

OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

Tips For Young Lifters

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Huffing nitrous is recreational drug talk...

Why isn't this thread shut down like any of the threads that mention cannabis????

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    Huffing nitrous is recreational drug talk...

Why isn't this thread shut down like any of the threads that mention cannabis????
    Good point, didn't think of that...

BG

OB

BG

Tips For Young Lifters

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Doesn't seem like a very AAS related subject.

OP, if you want to post questions about addressing gyno issues, please post away. However, please don't post up asking questions in regards to alternative methods of getting buzzed.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by almostgone; 09-30-2017 at 07:04 AM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information