hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member

Aromasin cause hair loss?

Ive used Arimidex as an AI for cycles but wanting to try aromasin this time around. I read that its primary metabolite, 17-hydroexemestane, acts as a strong androgen, binding to androgen receptors with affinity almost 30 times greater than DHT. Male Pattern Baldness doesn't run in my family, but high amounts of DHT can still cause thinning. Id prefer to avoid hairless all together.

anyone have shedding or hairloss on aromasin?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    My hair has been thinning since i was a teenager but i dont think gear or aromasin is making it worse. Everybody is different man, your gonna have to try it and see what happens. If hair loss scares you than this lifstyle is not for you lol. Im over hairloss, gyno is what scares me to death. Id rather be bald than have man boobs! And thats why you need an ai.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Just because something has a strong affinity to bind to an androgen receptor does not mean it would cause hair loss . Testoerone binds to the androgen receptor but does not cause hair loss , DHT binds to the androgen receptor and does cause hair loss. Diff Sarms bind to the androgen receptor and do not cause hair loss..

I'd be more concerned with 5-alpha-reductase and direct conversion into and elevation of DHT itself. If DHT conversion is not possible with Aromasin then personally I'd not worry about it causing hair loss..

You can take several preventative measures. 1) go to Costco and get minoxidil and rub it into your hair twice a day. It helps hair follicles fight off DHT attacks. 2) get nizoral 2% shampoo. There's no clinical proof that nizoral prevents hairloss but it is good for your scalp so it can't hurt. 3) get a script for finasteride 2mg/ed. It inhibits 5-alpha-reductase, the enzyme that converts testosterone into DHT. Other than that, it's up to nature. Every guy in my family passed away with a full head of hair. I have 5 brothers with full heads of hair. I cycled AAS for 10 years with no hairloss problem. On my 3rd Tren cycle, I noticed hairloss! Totally freaked me out. Who knows if I'm the unlucky one with MPB tendency. I'm rubbing minoxidil into my head and taking finasteride. Trying to hold back nature for as long as possible.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You can take several preventative measures. 1) go to Costco and get minoxidil and rub it into your hair twice a day. It helps hair follicles fight off DHT attacks. 2) get nizoral 2% shampoo. There's no clinical proof that nizoral prevents hairloss but it is good for your scalp so it can't hurt. 3) get a script for finasteride 2mg/ed. It inhibits 5-alpha-reductase, the enzyme that converts testosterone into DHT. Other than that, it's up to nature. Every guy in my family passed away with a full head of hair. I have 5 brothers with full heads of hair. I cycled AAS for 10 years with no hairloss problem. On my 3rd Tren cycle, I noticed hairloss! Totally freaked me out. Who knows if I'm the unlucky one with MPB tendency. I'm rubbing minoxidil into my head and taking finasteride. Trying to hold back nature for as long as possible.
    Question, What was the tren dose when you noticed hair loss? What other compounds and doses?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I've used AROMASIN a lot and personally never experienced any hair loss from it. Could be an individual thing and more common for those that's pre disposed to balding.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    its kinda funny , there are a millions of bald guys around that never once took an anabolic steroid or ancillary , there are also millions of guys with ED that never once took anabolic steroids .. (obviously a host of other things cause this) , but the minute a guy has either of these symptoms and he's taking an AAS or similar compound then it suddenly has to be that compound that caused it (and not the other things that cause it for the millions of other guys that have it)

hxt
    hxt is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    its kinda funny , there are a millions of bald guys around that never once took an anabolic steroid or ancillary , there are also millions of guys with ED that never once took anabolic steroids .. (obviously a host of other things cause this) , but the minute a guy has either of these symptoms and he's taking an AAS or similar compound then it suddenly has to be that compound that caused it (and not the other things that cause it for the millions of other guys that have it)
    well if you're in your 20s and getting ED after a cycle, its safe to say that its related to the cycle

Thread Information