Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JohnnieWalker

Thread: HAIR LOSS if Fam history of Thinning hair but not MPB

JohnnieWalker is offline New Member

HAIR LOSS if Fam history of Thinning hair but not MPB

Hey guys and gals, quick question that I'm guessing is something that would be up for debate as I've thought about it a few times myself.

What if my father is has thin hair but does not have Male pattern baldness, he has a normal hairline but his hair is thinner than normal.

Two things come to my mind when considering AAS and the hair loss side effect.

1. Will it happen at all if no history of MPB in family?
    2. Will it speed up the rate of thinning but not balding?

Also, I'm male, 25 years old. I have never really cycled, my history is 1 cycle of havoc or epivar or whatever it was called, and one just anavar cycle at I think it was 40/40/40/40/50/50/50 both while I was around 22 years old and no PCT and I didn't stack it with anything. I got decent results while I was on the var with great pumps, no sides, and I believe I gained about 5-7 lbs lean muscle. So long ago I can't remember the pharmacy it was but it was quite expensive and I believe it may have been called watson or something.

Anyways let me know your thoughts!

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No idea how to respond to the information about your cycle of Anavar at, 22 years old and no PCT, without distracting from the value of your main question.
    1) Yes
    2) Yes to thinning
    ----
    Mitigation: Get the right AAS, the ones which act on the DHT receptors in the scalp. Use a topical solution like propecia to block the action.
    ---
    It is necessary to tell you that if you truly want to benefit from life, you will use the years to refine your technique and maximize the gifts that your age brings. If you short change yourself now, what kind of man will you be when your son turns to you after having a hard day and says, "Dad, how do I..."

JohnnieWalker is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply, and ya I'm not saying that cycle was great, it was horrible, I was young and pretty stupid. Luckily I didn't have any issues after this with post cycle. I was just asking out of curiosity, I doubt that I'll be running anything other than creatine, and beta-alanine for at least a few years, until i'm into my super late 20s or early thirties. Even then i'm still skeptical.
    Quester likes this.

Thread Information