Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 48
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: PCT after unintentional steroid usage.

  1. #1
    adam12345678 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    16

    PCT after unintentional steroid usage.

    I always wanted to ask here but due to no knowledge about things and stuff
    of what i was going through i never did but i was always curious for what happened
    so i really need to ask here .




    I WAS 19 AT THAT TIME
    Guys this all started , 2 years back when i took a gainer
    i dunno what it had in it just took it to gain some size ,,it contained protien carbs as i have
    been told.
    At that time until 1 month evyerthing was good after that when the sides came up
    and a little bit of search on the side effetcs on the
    intenet i finally found out that it contained steroids .

    I have been exceptionally lean really really lean no fat at all and very small structure ,, an ectomorph with height 6 and 60 kg weight my diet was too bad due full day at
    work so i thought to take additional supplement.


    From the very 1st day or the 1st time when i took it i got puffy or sweollen chest just 15 min after takng it
    in gym i thought i gained but now i am 100 % sure it was gyno from very 1st day ,, Do we get gyno just after
    taking a little bit of this stuff??
    Then from vaious sources and different trainers i knew it contained oral steroids .
    Considering i was just 19 i knew i was fucked.
    THen i did my full reasearch on internet and found out the side effect
    were due to high aromatisation of steroids into estrogen , when i tried reaching others
    they said its impossible u are thinking too much ,, the real thing is no one knew about this stuff.

    I didnt know about PCT and stuff ,, i went to see a doctor after 2 months he said this is nothing he did bloodwork but only liver and kidney
    ones and also Total testosterone it was somthing 5( 2 to 12 of normal range) and he said everything is fine ......how can it be fine when i had so much anxiety and depression,
    all i had was suicidal thoughts and a whole night shaking body he said its fine .Everyone forced me to move on after the bloodwork by saying its nothing,,
    I was scared myself due to thoughts of TRT for life stunted growth this and that ,,never wanted to mess up with meds so i did nothing i was just too damn scared...
    now i realised it was the effect of high estrogen.

    After 1.5 years of hardcore depression and anxiety balloon face and belly now i finally feel fine , and normal went to gym can gain easily
    as i used to naturally i am lean again totally,,But there are 2 things There is this fat POT belly type and gyno they never went bac to normal i am totally lean as i was before
    but the fat is still there (Lower belly and on love handles),,

    What i need to ask is now that i completely feel fine SHould i do a PCT now after 2 years ??? Or i have recoverd just fine and be go with it i mean if i have recovered fully
    shouldnt i be totally lean with just no fat at all like i was before ? And also i needed to ask what other things could have been messed up .

  2. #2
    Northernpumps's Avatar
    Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    82
    This whole thing is absurd but Iíll bite ... no pct is required this long after it will only do your body more trouble..

  3. #3
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Get your blood work done yo check here youre at.

    Total testosterone
    free testosterone
    Lutenizing hormone
    Folicle stimulating hormone
    Estradial
    Sex hormone binding globuline

    Sounds like you took a prohormone if it was store bought

  4. #4
    Jangles1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    500
    What was the product ? This would be a suable case if all legit.

  5. #5
    adam12345678 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieplumley View Post
    This whole thing is absurd but I’ll bite ... no pct is required this long after it will only do your body more trouble..
    Y absurd ? And wouldnt PCT would flush out any synthetic estrogen if my body is carrying considering the fat i still have and increase my natural test to the way it was before.

  6. #6
    adam12345678 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post
    Get your blood work done yo check here youre at.

    Total testosterone
    free testosterone
    Lutenizing hormone
    Folicle stimulating hormone
    Estradial
    Sex hormone binding globuline

    Sounds like you took a prohormone if it was store bought
    Not prohormone lol took it from the gym owner it was something really cheap i think.

  7. #7
    adam12345678 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    16
    Fake supplement bro nothing on internet not even a site containing his name.

  8. #8
    Jangles1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    500
    Hi mate.

    Absurd due to the fact the whole scenario is just a bit, well, crazy lol. Its a bit strange how you don't know what you took or that its a fake supplement.

    Cant see anything affecting you after 15 mins!

    Either way the guys here will guide you to a safe recovery !

  9. #9
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Pct doesn't flush synthetic estrogen out,

    What you need is to get a hold of some pills called "menest". Take 3 daily with meals, for 12 weeks.

    These will flush out your synthetic estrogen
    David LoPan likes this.

  10. #10
    adam12345678 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    16
    Its not absurd its pretty obvious.
    It was a WEIGHT GAINER i can write the full name but whats the point
    when its not available anywhere online it was a just a fake and supplement ,,
    these kind of cheap supplments are available everywhere contaning steroids
    to show effect after taking them its pretty common=.

    I didnt say it affected me in 15 min during workout i said i saw a little very little
    change in my chest on my 1st day that wasnt muscular which increased overtime
    and still there it is gyno and also incredible gain in lean body mass,,,, i was 19 maybe my testosterone
    was too high so aromatisation started quickly thats what i think.

    But thats not the point all i am asking is maybe i could do something still to recover more properly
    by taking proper meds or maybe reverse the gyno.

  11. #11
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by adam12345678 View Post
    Its not absurd its pretty obvious.
    It was a WEIGHT GAINER i can write the full name but whats the point
    when its not available anywhere online it was a just a fake and supplement ,,
    these kind of cheap supplments are available everywhere contaning steroids
    to show effect after taking them its pretty common=.

    I didnt say it affected me in 15 min during workout i said i saw a little very little
    change in my chest on my 1st day that wasnt muscular which increased overtime
    and still there it is gyno and also incredible gain in lean body mass,,,, i was 19 maybe my testosterone
    was too high so aromatisation started quickly thats what i think.

    But thats not the point all i am asking is maybe i could do something still to recover more properly
    by taking proper meds or maybe reverse the gyno.
    Lol, your piecing half understandings together to make things make sense to you. This is the worst attempt at trolling ever, maybe best, I dunno.

    For 1, your natural test level high will not add to and increase aromatization due to exogenous test. The administration of exogenous will start to suppress and shutdown your natural test immediately.

    You will not notice any outward or inward physical symptoms or side effects of any steroids within the first day or week. These take a few weeks to rear their symptoms.

    "You can write the full name, but what's the point" ? <~~well if we are trying to figure out what actual compound you took, tren , test, dbol , deca , etc. To know exactly what happened, 19-nor, etc. So we can get insight on what happened to you.

    Either way, the pills called "Menest" are a end all to symptoms of high estrogen. You need to get these ASAP. and start protocol I mentioned above

  12. #12
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,879
    Blog Entries
    1
    Sound exactly like Cyberchondria and you need to visit a mental health professional.

    Post some before and after pics. I know kids your age all have cell phones and take pictures of themselves daily.

    4 things you have said now that really make me think you need a mental health visit.
    1. "i am 100 % sure it was gyno from very 1st day"
    2. "Then from vaious sources and different trainers i knew it contained oral steroids ."
    3. "THen i did my full reasearch on internet and found out the side effect "
    4. "It was a WEIGHT GAINER i can write the full name but whats the point
    when its not available anywhere online it was a just a fake and supplement ,,
    these kind of cheap supplments are available everywhere contaning steroids
    to show effect after taking them its pretty common=. "
    Quester likes this.

  13. #13
    adam12345678 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Lol, your piecing half understandings together to make things make sense to you. This is the worst attempt at trolling ever, maybe best, I dunno.

    For 1, your natural test level high will not add to and increase aromatization due to exogenous test. The administration of exogenous will start to suppress and shutdown your natural test immediately.

    You will not notice any outward or inward physical symptoms or side effects of any steroids within the first day or week. These take a few weeks to rear their symptoms.

    "You can write the full name, but what's the point" ? <~~well if we are trying to figure out what actual compound you took, tren , test, dbol , deca , etc. To know exactly what happened, 19-nor, etc. So we can get insight on what happened to you.

    Either way, the pills called "Menest" are a end all to symptoms of high estrogen. You need to get these ASAP. and start protocol I mentioned above

    I dunno about it man i just thought maybe due to high test in body and then
    from the exogenous from outside it got unstable then aromatized for equilibrium
    i dunno what happened ok

    And also that gainer pack didnt said it had steroids how u gonna
    know the compund with that,, man thats
    the whole thing it was something like MUSCLE WEIGHT GAINER
    or something ok what u gonna do about the name ?Fake supplement i
    told u it had no mention of any steroid or compound just protien carbs
    amino acids zz.


    Now Listen,,,,
    While i was going to gym
    WAs unbale to give time to eat due to working
    late upto 5 ,,,, it was more weight loss than gain zzzzzzzz



    After taking that the strength went up incredible and the overall size increased too easily
    with the same diet and not eating much or same at all Ok with the same diet
    and not eating at all,,,
    I was gaining and lifting greatly i wouldnt say i was getting bulky in size
    but ya i mean gaining like lean muscle mass

    Overall the most i have heard neat these type of gyms and i think easily available
    is maybe dbol thats just a guess though i dunno if it was.

  14. #14
    adam12345678 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    Sound exactly like Cyberchondria and you need to visit a mental health professional.

    Post some before and after pics. I know kids your age all have cell phones and take pictures of themselves daily.

    4 things you have said now that really make me think you need a mental health visit.
    1. "i am 100 % sure it was gyno from very 1st day"
    2. "Then from vaious sources and different trainers i knew it contained oral steroids ."
    3. "THen i did my full reasearch on internet and found out the side effect "
    4. "It was a WEIGHT GAINER i can write the full name but whats the point
    when its not available anywhere online it was a just a fake and supplement ,,
    these kind of cheap supplments are available everywhere contaning steroids
    to show effect after taking them its pretty common=. "

    Lmaoo

    Well what u made me think is
    that there was no point in asking here at all.

  15. #15
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by adam12345678 View Post
    I dunno about it man i just thought maybe due to high test in body and then
    from the exogenous from outside it got unstable then aromatized for equilibrium
    i dunno what happened ok

    And also that gainer pack didnt said it had steroids how u gonna
    know the compund with that,, man thats
    the whole thing it was something like MUSCLE WEIGHT GAINER
    or something ok what u gonna do about the name ?Fake supplement i
    told u it had no mention of any steroid or compound just protien carbs
    amino acids zz.


    Now Listen,,,,
    While i was going to gym
    WAs unbale to give time to eat due to working
    late upto 5 ,,,, it was more weight loss than gain zzzzzzzz



    After taking that the strength went up incredible and the overall size increased too easily
    with the same diet and not eating much or same at all Ok with the same diet
    and not eating at all,,,
    I was gaining and lifting greatly i wouldnt say i was getting bulky in size
    but ya i mean gaining like lean muscle mass

    Overall the most i have heard neat these type of gyms and i think easily available
    is maybe dbol thats just a guess though i dunno if it was.
    Ok, now shut up and go get the pills I mentioned and fix yourself

    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    adam12345678 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Ok, now shut up and go get the pills I mentioned and fix yourself

    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

    So u are gonna ignore the whole thing just because i dont know the compound
    or what i took,,
    Are u fucking senseless or something.

    One simple thing its been 2 years exact i got gyno
    a little bit of fat , can this be reversed..
    Should i do a PCT now.
    Honest answer or else get lost man , u are
    the troll here .

    And ya gud luck with your menest
    The effects are pretty clear on u.
    Peace broda.

  17. #17
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Get Menest now
    Last edited by Couchlock; 11-22-2017 at 01:52 PM.

  18. #18
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Oh you can suck my fucking dick you little punk ass bitch. Ill,bend you over a riding lawnmower and fuck you up your ass to the whole god DAMN neighborhood smells like KY and feces.

    I told you, you need a pct of a drug called "Menest" that will get rid of the gyno, restabilize your test, and rid your body if the synthetic estrogen

    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    I seem to be missing something here, maybe the OP is hard to convince but the rational advice was already given; go get bloods to figure out what's going on. Why attack the guy like that? Do you think anyone who is in the "don't know" side of things wants to ask anything when they see this type of response?

    Also, menest? Since when did this forum become a place to make fun of people (or even worse, cause harm)?
    Quester likes this.

  19. #19
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    I seem to be missing something here, maybe the OP is hard to convince but the rational advice was already given; go get bloods to figure out what's going on. Why attack the guy like that? Do you think anyone who is in the "don't know" side of things wants to ask anything when they see this type of response?

    Also, menest? Since when did this forum become a place to make fun of people (or even worse, cause harm)?
    Ok forum cop. Relax.

    He's a full of shit troll.

    I took weight gainer with oral steroids , got gyno immediately, and I gained strength even though want eating.

    He also said he's 6'0" and 120lbs

    Come on now

    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Couchlock; 11-22-2017 at 01:55 PM.

  20. #20
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    The same guy on decanaote esterfied creatine, now taking it transdermal.


    Also rns, I don't like you. Stay off my heels, would you please?

    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

  21. #21
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Ok forum cop. Relax.

    He's a full of shit troll.

    I took weight gainer with oral steroids , got gyno immediately, and I gained strength even though want eating.

    He also said he's 6'0" and 120lbs

    Come on now

    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    Yes, but what good does it make talking the way you did? Does it make him less stubborn?

  22. #22
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    The same guy on decanaote esterfied creatine, now taking it transdermal.


    Also rns, I don't like you. Stay off my heels, would you please?

    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
    So I'm the forum cop because I commented that it's wrong to say you'll rape someone because you don't like their posts. Also you own the forum and tell people not to reply to you because you don't like it... Wow

  23. #23
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Typical couch, say something very offensive, edit it out once someone points out it's wrong, repeat... The only guy who doesn't get banned doing this.

  24. #24
    Couchlock is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,737
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    So I'm the forum cop because I commented that it's wrong to say you'll rape someone because you don't like their posts. Also you own the forum and tell people not to reply to you because you don't like it... Wow
    Yeah you are, even tried jumping on song dogs case last week,about what he said to a young fellow.

    Get a life prick

    Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

  25. #25
    Northernpumps's Avatar
    Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Hi mate.

    Absurd due to the fact the whole scenario is just a bit, well, crazy lol. Its a bit strange how you don't know what you took or that its a fake supplement.

    Cant see anything affecting you after 15 mins!

    Either way the guys here will guide you to a safe recovery !
    Exactly .. absurd cause the screnario is just to much!!.. you took something, it had almost immediate effects, and drastic sounding ones at that .. and now years later you wanna pct..!? Whatever crap you took should be gone by now , long gone , even if it was something real , sounds like a short half life if it hit you that quick .. so donít bother with worrying about other ways to fuck up your young hormones ... if you really Care about advice and assistance get blood work done like has been suggested above.. otherwise drop it youíre fine !! Sounds like you almost overdosed on placebo , you lucked out this time !!!
    Obs likes this.

  26. #26
    Northernpumps's Avatar
    Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    82
    Original poster , read your post .. YES you did say in 15 minutes the first time the first day you took it you had gyno... boom
    That right there makes your whole story bullshit.. trollshit, whatever you wanna call it.. unless you had a allergic reaction and had local nipple swelling as a result ... and NO thereís not all kinds of cheap supplements online containing ďsteroids Ē thereís none ... otherwise why would i be Spending money on countless bottles of test and Deca when i could just go on insertcheesylegalsteroidwebsitenamehere.net and just order DBall or winstrall and just get major lean gainz for only 79.95$ plus S/H ... but by all means carry on , this is entertainment at the least ...
    Obs likes this.

  27. #27
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,153
    The forum is experiencing spill off of eroids rejects or something.
    Quester likes this.

  28. #28
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,879
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    The forum is experiencing spill off of eroids rejects or something.
    Thread needs to be closed.
    Obs likes this.

  29. #29
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,558
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieplumley View Post
    Original poster , read your post .. YES you did say in 15 minutes the first time the first day you took it you had gyno... boom
    That right there makes your whole story bullshit.. trollshit, whatever you wanna call it
    I actually believe his story, but his weight gainer was laced with LSD (not steroids ) and 15 mins after injesting that shit he felt his man boobs (from his fat un productive trolling youth inactivity) for the first time in LSD amplified ways .
    he simply had a realization of these mound heaps of fat tissue in his breast cause of the LSD .. and like everyone else in modern media want to demonize steroids as the cause .
    all the LSD did was give him a realization of the truth he already knew , he was a man boob troll, but could not accept that and blamed it on very bad demon possesed steroids that he un willfully took
    TRTdrew and Obs like this.

  30. #30
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,153
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I actually believe his story, but his weight gainer was laced with LSD (not steroids ) and 15 mins after injesting that shit he felt his man boobs (from his fat un productive trolling youth inactivity) for the first time in LSD amplified ways .
    he simply had a realization of these mound heaps of fat tissue in his breast cause of the LSD .. and like everyone else in modern media want to demonize steroids as the cause .
    all the LSD did was give him a realization of the truth he already knew , he was a man boob troll, but could not accept that and blamed it on very bad demon possesed steroids that he un willfully took
    You know what Gearhead... You are fucking awesome! Lmao
    GearHeaded likes this.

  31. #31
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    You know what Gearhead... You are fucking awesome! Lmao
    didn't get a training session in today . have zero clients to train this thanksgiving week. so just blowing off some steam with a couple drinks , guess I'm on a role entertaining myself being a snarky mother fucker all good, all need some downtime here and there
    Obs likes this.

  32. #32
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,153
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    didn't get a training session in today . have zero clients to train this thanksgiving week. so just blowing off some steam with a couple drinks , guess I'm on a role entertaining myself being a snarky mother fucker all good, all need some downtime here and there
    Glad to see they painted you red! Thats gotta be a record for a new member! I really appreciate you being here. We get 5 million retards for every knowledgeable member.
    GearHeaded likes this.

  33. #33
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    14,074
    Bottom line this is clearly a troll. Clearly lying should be cause for a ban this is rediculous attention seeking.
    Quester and Obs like this.

  34. #34
    adam12345678 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Get Menest now
    Look man u have taken too much menest in your body alright
    u are under the effect of rage
    who knows u gonna bump your head into a wall in frustration
    then who is gonna pay for that...

    u need to chill out.
    Obs likes this.

  35. #35
    adam12345678 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I actually believe his story, but his weight gainer was laced with LSD (not steroids ) and 15 mins after injesting that shit he felt his man boobs (from his fat un productive trolling youth inactivity) for the first time in LSD amplified ways .
    he simply had a realization of these mound heaps of fat tissue in his breast cause of the LSD .. and like everyone else in modern media want to demonize steroids as the cause .
    all the LSD did was give him a realization of the truth he already knew , he was a man boob troll, but could not accept that and blamed it on very bad demon possesed steroids that he un willfully took
    LSD doesnt give us incredible body strength
    and lean gains but i think man because of
    your veins poppoing out too much your brain has
    shrinked a lot get some rest until it is back
    to the senses.,,,,

    I am not here to argue with guys like u alright
    if u have nothing reasonable to say get lost man
    alright i didnt ask for your reply

    seriously grow up already;

  36. #36
    adam12345678 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieplumley View Post
    Original poster , read your post .. YES you did say in 15 minutes the first time the first day you took it you had gyno... boom
    That right there makes your whole story bullshit.. trollshit, whatever you wanna call it.. unless you had a allergic reaction and had local nipple swelling as a result ... and NO there’s not all kinds of cheap supplements online containing “steroids” there’s none ... otherwise why would i be Spending money on countless bottles of test and Deca when i could just go on insertcheesylegalsteroidwebsitenamehere.net and just order DBall or winstrall and just get major lean gainz for only 79.95$ plus S/H ... but by all means carry on , this is entertainment at the least ...
    THE ONLY GUY WHO GAVE REASONABLE RESPONSE HERE ,,,


    i already told u its not available online but on cheap
    stores ok maybe not at your place think about where this
    stuff is cheap i hope u understand now

  37. #37
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,153
    This is the same guy as alias workingout123. I can tell by the punctuations and misspellings. This is a troll and I have reported them both. They also post in the same intervals. Its some loser ass 120lb kid living in his mothers basement.
    Quester likes this.

  38. #38
    adam12345678 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    This is the same guy as alias workingout123. I can tell by the punctuations and misspellings. This is a troll and I have reported them both. They also post in the same intervals. Its some loser ass 120lb kid living in his mothers basement.
    Grammar , puntuation 120 lbs kid yeahhh mate
    thats what u are here for teaching grammer on forum ,,

    Where did u reach with that grammar making a simple no pct case a troll story yeahhh brah
    thats your grammar

    speaking shit like a fag on a forum that should be supportive
    thats your grammar brah

    reported me yeahhh mate so much hate on someone
    u dont even know have u even seen my time being online here
    do u think i give a fuck on you reporting me lmao

    well gud luck with that i am already done here
    Peace
    Last edited by adam12345678; 11-23-2017 at 10:38 AM.

  39. #39
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    Grammar is, spell'd with an 'a' not an 'e' !?!?

    Lol. 5 times.

    Gold.
    Quester likes this.

  40. #40
    hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,357
    So pleased i pounced on that before kel got there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •