Results 1 to 24 of 24
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Planning a Tren Cycle for next year - Hijacked other thread so posted here

  1. #1
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,880
    Blog Entries
    1

    Planning a Tren Cycle for next year - Hijacked other thread so posted here

    I am moving this out of a post I high jacked. Apologies for it being a little long.

    Stats: 49yr - 6'3" - 223lb - 15.1% BF
    TRT: Written for 200 mg /ml but bloodwork shows high on this does split Sunday and Monday
    Target Body Type: Male Physique that is filled out and not sure on goal of BF.
    Cycle History: Experienced - it been awhile since I did my last true cycle.
    RX for TRT: 200 IU HCG (daily); 25 Aromasin daily written but controlled on 12.5; 10mg of Cialis daily as well (think I will drop to 5 mg a day)

    Goal: Most effective use of timing to maximize a bulk followed by a cut cycle while cruising on TRT after cycle after cycle. GOAL IS NOT IN STONE so I am open to suggestions. I LOVE to have goals that are Written, Clear, Realistic and Obtainable. I get JACKED when I hit my goals! Nothing in the world like that feeling. I was able to hit my targets when I got back to the gym much faster than I thought I could have

    NOTE: AAS on hand: Test C, a lot of it from the pharmacy. Coming off accident followed by illness picked up in S.A. Jungle but kept my prescription filled even thougth I could not take it.

    Workout - have a partner and go 5 times a week, maybe 6 for cardio only. 15-minute stretch, 60 minutes working out then 90 minutes cardio (HITT/Sprints/Womens classes - yoga pants on fit women turn me on)

    Possible goal:
    Bulk (fill back out) and lean up. I have always been a big guy, but my muscles have atrophied during my illness. I have made great gain so far but this is due to my past hard work.

    My self-body image is not that great when I look in the mirror, but everyone else thinks I look great (I think this might be more the loss of body fat). I want to look great all around and be able to utilize my strength in everyday life and look good. Again, Planning stages, so I do not have clear goals written down yet.

    Current training has been focused more on correct form, high reps, a comfortable weight and a lot of cardio. I will never bench over 225 again and nothing behind the head. I would rather bench five sets of 225 lbs with 25 reps than a couple of reps at 375 or higher. . Beginning goal was to get back in Army Physical Fitness Standards at 70% for my age and meet the hight and weight standards too. Exceeded goals and now I have maxed out my push-ups and sit-ups for a male that is 22 instead of 49 year old young man. Cardio is good, espicelly when Yogo pants on a hot girl are in fount of me.

    Planning a Test C / Tren cycle, and open to other ideas. I love Tren

    I have engrained the phrase into myself: "I am going to do today what the other guy can do but doesn't, so I can do tomorrow what another guy can't do."

    NOTE on Sides: On my TRT my Estrogen is well controlled at 12.5 daily, tren sides are heavy sweating, body temp elevated, loss of cardio, increased irritability and prolactin goes up (after 2 weeks of tren A, but is well controlled with Caber. (Not sure how this is going to work while taking Cialis daily, might have to drop to 5 mg a day).

    When I start I will post regularly on food, training, sides, and progress. Still, need to figure out what AAS will work well for me and see if I have to order or can trade gear.

    I really hope to get great feedback and others will keep up with me and give me tips and suggestions along the way. Will post Pre-bloodwork and a cycle bloodwork.

    Thank you all for your help. Special thank to GH, KEL, and Obspowerstroke for help so far. Any and all advice welcome. Thinking Feb 1 is a good start date.
    Obs and songdog like this.

  2. #2
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    Good luck man! Will be watching!

  3. #3
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,869
    Your hcg seems a little high, but I assume that that is part of your TRT. Is this prescribed?
    You can minimize the sides by injecting daily. Use a slin pin. I started daily because of tren sides and now do it for every cycle.
    Your build would be a knockout between 10-12% bf. Your a big boy!

  4. #4
    Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    740
    Blog Entries
    1
    What is your question?

    I am TRT as well and I love running a tren /Test cycle. I normally kick up the TRT dose and start with 50mg/EOD of tren a and work my way up to 100mg/EOD. For me, bring on TRT allows me to take a 'less is more' approach

  5. #5
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,534
    Good luck bro I will be here with my boots on in case you get lazy GET IT DONE!
    MuscleScience likes this.

  6. #6
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,880
    Blog Entries
    1
    My training from now until the end of the year is going to be about getting my body fat down, improving cardio, lifting form and flexibility. This is not the type of training that I am used to but it has worked for me so far coming off my illness that had me in bed way too long. All my cothings fit again and I got rid of the fat boy pants. I know that my own personal self image is going to be worse. I have always been a "big guy" as far as muscles go and it sucks that my favorite shits are streached out in the chest, shoulder and arms.

    Here is my question. What type of cycle would you suggest? Length of cycle and AAS used? I have a lot of Test C on hand no others at this point so I want to have the plan and all my gear on hand. Would like to bulk up (get those muscles looking like they used to) and then lean up. Looking for numbers here, length of cycle and what esters to use. I figured that I would start out with high test and low tren then switch the two. Should I think about adding another AAS in there with it?

    Food wise I know I have to eat. Already purchased a steer from a friend and will have both deer, cow, and chicken for protein. I know that tren loves food so I will have to keep a log to get the best results.
    Obs likes this.

  7. #7
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,880
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Your hcg seems a little high, but I assume that that is part of your TRT. Is this prescribed?
    You can minimize the sides by injecting daily. Use a slin pin. I started daily because of tren sides and now do it for every cycle.
    Your build would be a knockout between 10-12% bf. Your a big boy!
    HCG is prescribed by a doctor. I have type 1 hypogonadism and the high dose has to deal with making the boys look and feel good.
    Obs likes this.

  8. #8
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    My training from now until the end of the year is going to be about getting my body fat down, improving cardio, lifting form and flexibility. This is not the type of training that I am used to but it has worked for me so far coming off my illness that had me in bed way too long. All my cothings fit again and I got rid of the fat boy pants. I know that my own personal self image is going to be worse. I have always been a "big guy" as far as muscles go and it sucks that my favorite shits are streached out in the chest, shoulder and arms.

    Here is my question. What type of cycle would you suggest? Length of cycle and AAS used? I have a lot of Test C on hand no others at this point so I want to have the plan and all my gear on hand. Would like to bulk up (get those muscles looking like they used to) and then lean up. Looking for numbers here, length of cycle and what esters to use. I figured that I would start out with high test and low tren then switch the two. Should I think about adding another AAS in there with it?

    Food wise I know I have to eat. Already purchased a steer from a friend and will have both deer, cow, and chicken for protein. I know that tren loves food so I will have to keep a log to get the best results.
    Your cycle will depend on your goals. Do you want as much lean mass as possible or what is your target?

    Coming back with tren I would run trt plus 500mg of tren for 8-12 weeks

  9. #9
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,880
    Blog Entries
    1
    Week 1 to 6
    Test C at 500 mg (250mg twice a week)
    Tren 200 mg a week, not sure yet on ester, maybe tri tren (thoughts)
    HCG - 250 EOD
    AI - exemestane 12.5 EOD due to tren on cycle
    Caber on hand

    Week 6-12
    Test C at 300 mg a week
    Tren - 400 mg week, 6th week finish up tri tren and switch to Tren A
    HCG - same
    AI - Exemestane 12.5 every 3 days - Depending on sides
    Caber on hand depending on sides

    Week 11-12
    Start to reduce calories
    T3 / Clen

    Feedback?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,683
    exemestane/aromasin needs to be run ED
    An AI is used not for the tren but because of the testosterone .

  11. #11
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Week 1 to 6
    Test C at 500 mg (250mg twice a week)
    Tren 200 mg a week, not sure yet on ester, maybe tri tren (thoughts)
    HCG - 250 EOD
    AI - exemestane 12.5 EOD due to tren on cycle
    Caber on hand

    Week 6-12
    Test C at 300 mg a week
    Tren - 400 mg week, 6th week finish up tri tren and switch to Tren A
    HCG - same
    AI - Exemestane 12.5 every 3 days - Depending on sides
    Caber on hand depending on sides

    Week 11-12
    Start to reduce calories
    T3 / Clen

    Feedback?
    I would say you will grow throughout that cycle fairly optimally. I would use short acting test and tren till week 8 then the extra bump of tren should make you grow a little more till the end of the cycle.

    Long esters are good for long cycles but I have decided other than deca in trt at low dose, I don't want or need long esters really. Tri tren may be the shit though never tried it, only tried ace and enanthate .

  12. #12
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,880
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    exemestane/aromasin needs to be run ED
    An AI is used not for the tren but because of the testosterone.
    Thought that tren really liked estrogen and water for max results. I am well controlled on TRT with 12.5 mg of exemestane daily.

  13. #13
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,880
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I would say you will grow throughout that cycle fairly optimally. I would use short acting test and tren till week 8 then the extra bump of tren should make you grow a little more till the end of the cycle.

    Long esters are good for long cycles but I have decided other than deca in trt at low dose, I don't want or need long esters really. Tri tren may be the shit though never tried it, only tried ace and enanthate.
    I have way to much test C on hand from the local pharmacy so I was staying with the Test C. I was made an offer to trade out for some tri tren but I bet they have tren A as well. Do not mind the extra pins but it can be a pain in the ass to do over that length of time.

  14. #14
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    I have way to much test C on hand from the local pharmacy so I was staying with the Test C. I was made an offer to trade out for some tri tren but I bet they have tren A as well. Do not mind the extra pins but it can be a pain in the ass to do over that length of time.
    Test cyp kicks in pretty quick it be fine

  15. #15
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Week 1 to 6
    Test C at 500 mg (250mg twice a week)
    Tren 200 mg a week, not sure yet on ester, maybe tri tren (thoughts)
    HCG - 250 EOD
    AI - exemestane 12.5 EOD due to tren on cycle
    Caber on hand

    Week 6-12
    Test C at 300 mg a week
    Tren - 400 mg week, 6th week finish up tri tren and switch to Tren A
    HCG - same
    AI - Exemestane 12.5 every 3 days - Depending on sides
    Caber on hand depending on sides

    Week 11-12
    Start to reduce calories
    T3 / Clen

    Feedback?
    sounds like you want to re-comp and bring back some of that muscle memory you lost from injuries and lean up as well.

    ok , well Tren is definitely the right choice for that goal ( a close second would be Primo . but would need to be high dose and would cost a fortune at 1000mg a week , where Tren you can get by at 300-400).

    so , lets go with Tren

    I'll give you my input on this cycle for whatever thats worth . I'll not comment on your ancillary compounds like AI, HCG etc. as you know what your doing and being on TRT have things dialed in.

    - my first thought is that if your going to go full out 12 weeks (and your already on TRT, meaning Test year round) then we need to rotate more compounds into this cycle then just Tren.

    - by raising your test to 500mg I'm guessing your purpose here is to add some 'wetness' (thats what she said to the beginning of your cycle . which I absolutely agree with in the first phase is growth . however, I'd go the next step and add my point one together with this point 2 and add some D-bol or A-drol to the mix (research each of those oral compounds yourself and come back with questions , but for me D-bol is ran longer term, like 8-10 weeks, where A-drol is max 5 . I can explain why but no point now).
    you need this third compound . if its not d-bol or A-drol or something like that, then maybe NPP especially being you want to keep your Tren dosage so low to start. phase 1 is growth brother !

    - second half of your cycle weeks 6-12 , I like the test at 300mg a week . I like the Tren at 400mg as well . but still think we need that third compound being Test is something you run year round . Masteron is not a bad choice , and if you ran some NPP in the first stage of your cycle you could carry that over to this stage and back carry the Masteron to the first stage (I feel NPP and Masteron are a great combo). also if you ran D-bol, then it should be ran longer term and would actually carry over to this second stage of your cycle and allow you to acclimate to your new mass gains. (I can explain more on this if you want)

    Lots of options here brother . I just think we need to go with 3 compounds throughout being your body is already used to test year round .

    - week 11-12. I completely disagree with. just finish your re-comp , if anything up the Tren . don't reduce calories . if you want to lean out at the end then throw T3 and clen in there starting at week 8. if your anabolic as you should be and you up the Tren , believe me you won't need to reduce calories . your body is going to burn through everything your giving it . and then the recomp will be complete (don't starve the gains at the end, thats a mistake Imo)

    those are just a few thoughts, hope they are helpful in some way to you
    David LoPan likes this.

  16. #16
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,880
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thank you very much for your input gearhead. This is really on my mind even though I am not going to start until mid-January or February. After posting this I was thinking two things. Is this cycle to long for tren and something else needs to be added to this cycle. In the past when I have run tren after 4 to 6 weeks my wife starts to notice my "personality change".

    Oral AAS have given me stomach issues in the past and then I know they are hard on the liver even when you are taking extra NAC. I have no experience with NPP but after reading the profile I am very interested. Masteron is an interesting read. I have been thinking that 10% body fat would be a great goal. It has been a long time since I was at that body fat. I think I had that in mind when I was thinking dropping my caloric intake.

    The T3 and Clen is just something I always seem to have on hand. I tend to go 2 weeks on and then at least 2-3 weeks off. I might just start using that now with my current trainng and drop more body fat and ignor the mirror for a while. It is coming up on winter so why not. I am looking good in my new lululemon clothing that my wife got me last week.

  17. #17
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,869
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    sounds like you want to re-comp and bring back some of that muscle memory you lost from injuries and lean up as well.

    ok , well Tren is definitely the right choice for that goal ( a close second would be Primo . but would need to be high dose and would cost a fortune at 1000mg a week , where Tren you can get by at 300-400).

    so , lets go with Tren

    I'll give you my input on this cycle for whatever thats worth . I'll not comment on your ancillary compounds like AI, HCG etc. as you know what your doing and being on TRT have things dialed in.

    - my first thought is that if your going to go full out 12 weeks (and your already on TRT, meaning Test year round) then we need to rotate more compounds into this cycle then just Tren.

    - by raising your test to 500mg I'm guessing your purpose here is to add some 'wetness' (thats what she said to the beginning of your cycle . which I absolutely agree with in the first phase is growth . however, I'd go the next step and add my point one together with this point 2 and add some D-bol or A-drol to the mix (research each of those oral compounds yourself and come back with questions , but for me D-bol is ran longer term, like 8-10 weeks, where A-drol is max 5 . I can explain why but no point now).
    you need this third compound . if its not d-bol or A-drol or something like that, then maybe NPP especially being you want to keep your Tren dosage so low to start. phase 1 is growth brother !

    - second half of your cycle weeks 6-12 , I like the test at 300mg a week . I like the Tren at 400mg as well . but still think we need that third compound being Test is something you run year round . Masteron is not a bad choice , and if you ran some NPP in the first stage of your cycle you could carry that over to this stage and back carry the Masteron to the first stage (I feel NPP and Masteron are a great combo). also if you ran D-bol, then it should be ran longer term and would actually carry over to this second stage of your cycle and allow you to acclimate to your new mass gains. (I can explain more on this if you want)

    Lots of options here brother . I just think we need to go with 3 compounds throughout being your body is already used to test year round .

    - week 11-12. I completely disagree with. just finish your re-comp , if anything up the Tren . don't reduce calories . if you want to lean out at the end then throw T3 and clen in there starting at week 8. if your anabolic as you should be and you up the Tren , believe me you won't need to reduce calories . your body is going to burn through everything your giving it . and then the recomp will be complete (don't starve the gains at the end, thats a mistake Imo)

    those are just a few thoughts, hope they are helpful in some way to you
    You like clen over an EC stack?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. #18
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You like clen over an EC stack?
    I like Clen in that it has shown to be an anti-cataolic , which is extremely rare for a fat burner . it burns fat while saving muscle .
    from other posts your probably realizing I put muscle sparing effects as the most important part of a cut. the only way to get 'big' and 'ripped' is to preserve muscle along the process. Clen is better at this then most.

    but to be honest I'm not a huge fan of stimulants and fat burners . I think a lot can be accomplished with just proper diet, nutrient timing, and anaboics. the oid school way of doing it , and personally I like the old school look.
    but at the same time I realize the power of using Insulin with DNP and Clen to get super ripped (I'm just not going to advocate it personally, but I'll accept it as an option for some people) , OR even ECA stacks to get fat people leaner.

    fat burners are an option , but not a staple Imo . where as AAS is an absolute staple and should be used in a cut. but thats just my philosophy and opinion
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 12-01-2017 at 09:54 PM.

  19. #19
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,880
    Blog Entries
    1
    I have a prescription of Adderall for my ADD and I am supposed to take it 3 pills a day. I might do 1 pill every couple of days unless the wife is on top of me then one first thing in the morning. I picked up some ephedrine due to another guys posting and I might try it. I like Clen due to the thermogenic effect when it gets colder out. Have done DNP before but that stuff is tricky and I would only do that again if I had to go to up north where it is cold as shit. I am in the south so I like warm weather.

    DNP can kill you if you don't know what you are doing so I would NOT suggest ANYONE mess with it unless they really know what they are doing. GH is correct on most fat burning can be taken care of with diet alone. I am 49 so a little "extra" help to keep me warm and burn fat . . . I will take that little short cut.
    Last edited by David LoPan; 12-01-2017 at 10:23 PM.

  20. #20
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,869
    You explain yourself so well! During a cut of using AAS you do not feel that this is sufficient? The fat burning agent needs to preserve muscle in addition to the AAS.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. #21
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,880
    Blog Entries
    1
    ............................
    Last edited by David LoPan; 12-02-2017 at 09:40 AM.

  22. #22
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,880
    Blog Entries
    1
    I have read a lot on NPP on this site and asked a few people at the gym and they all like the results. Splitting my goals on this cycle, so what esters for tren would you suggest? Tri, E, A? I know on the 2nd phase I will be taking the tren A.

    Here is what I have planned so far with feedback:
    Week 1 to 6
    Test C at 500 mg (250mg twice a week)
    Tren 300 mg a week, tren A or E now due to NPP (prolactin sides risk increase due to NPP)
    NPP -300 split into 3 shot per week

    Week 6-12
    Test C at 300 mg a week
    Tren - 400 mg week
    NPP - 400 or
    Masteron 400 mg

    I see where Masteron is a 17, not a 19 so fewer sides from prolactin. I am feeling confident that I will hit the 10% body fat goal

  23. #23
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    I have read a lot on NPP on this site and asked a few people at the gym and they all like the results. Splitting my goals on this cycle, so what esters for tren would you suggest? Tri, E, A? I know on the 2nd phase I will be taking the tren A.

    Here is what I have planned so far with feedback:
    Week 1 to 6
    Test C at 500 mg (250mg twice a week)
    Tren 300 mg a week, tren A or E now due to NPP (prolactin sides risk increase due to NPP)
    NPP -300 split into 3 shot per week

    Week 6-12
    Test C at 300 mg a week
    Tren - 400 mg week
    NPP - 400 or
    Masteron 400 mg

    I see where Masteron is a 17, not a 19 so fewer sides from prolactin. I am feeling confident that I will hit the 10% body fat goal
    I was just running EQ, Tren, NPP myself . two 19 nors do just fine together at moderate dosages, just make sure to have caber or prami.

    I prefer Tren Ace injected ED or EOD . you could pin it with the NPP EOD as well

    you could run Tren A and NPP the entire 12 weeks, then add the Masteron in at 400mg around week 5-6. The Masteron has a strong affinity to SHBG and it will free up the other compounds and make them work even better . you don't have to do NPP OR Mast, just add the Mast in. it has very little side effects especially at that low a dose and it will just make everything work better.

    if you worried about sides from 'too many' compounds at once then just lower your Test when you add the mast to around 150-200 (again the Masteron will help you get a lot out of a little test)

  24. #24
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    You explain yourself so well! During a cut of using AAS you do not feel that this is sufficient? The fat burning agent needs to preserve muscle in addition to the AAS.
    just saying, If your using a fat burner that has anti-catabolic effects, thats a big perk compared to ones that are catabolic (like T3). Yes we have anabolics in there as well to preserve muscle , but heck Clen stacked with HGH (both are anti-catablics and aide in fat loss) in there as well is really going to help preserve while cutting .

    get the 'chemistry down with the right guy and right metabolism and you can actually 'grow' into a show, getting leaner and fuller at the same time (would be hard to do that with catabolic fat burners and excessive cardio) , Kevin Levrone comes to mind . He sits around 235 16 weeks out , but then ends up on stage at 250 . he grows and gets lean . most guys are the opposite, they have to loose 30 pounds of fat to get on stage and end up loosing some muscle along the way

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •