Results 1 to 28 of 28
Like Tree35Likes
  • 1 Post By Jangles1
  • 3 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 3 Post By songdog
  • 5 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 2 Post By cousinmuscles
  • 1 Post By Eduke93
  • 1 Post By TRTdrew
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 2 Post By charger69
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Nogbad the bad
  • 2 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 3 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 4 Post By tarmyg
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Using steroids safely

  1. #1
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,056

    Using steroids safely

    Hi guys,

    Iíd like to know how you define the safe use of Steroids ? I donít think that there is safe way to use steroids , just safer approaches.

    Also to you older guys, how has long term steroid use affected your health?

  2. #2
    Jangles1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    500
    I would say that a safe steroid endeavour would consist of researching a compound / compounds thoroughly, being 100% sure on the recommend dosages, knowing what ancillaries you need for your entire cycle + having them all on hand before starting and finally, treating them with respect.

    Also, ensuring your diet and training is in check. Making sure you do Pre / Mid / End cycle bloods and undertaking in a full, concise PCT.

    Using websites like www.steroid.com has been my definitive guide for learning.
    wrecks72 likes this.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,928
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    I would say that a safe steroid endeavour would consist of researching a compound / compounds thoroughly, being 100% sure on the recommend dosages, knowing what ancillaries you need for your entire cycle + having them all on hand before starting and finally, treating them with respect.

    Also, ensuring your diet and training is in check. Making sure you do Pre / Mid / End cycle bloods and undertaking in a full, concise PCT.

    Using websites like www.steroid.com has been my definitive guide for learning.
    And with all that said even after pct there are no garentees of recovery...
    songdog, marcus300 and Obs like this.

  4. #4
    Jangles1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    500
    True, but you're giving yourself the best chances, and in reality, 99% of people who did not abuse their cycle will recover well IF they did their AAS cycle 100% right.

    Taking AAS is a risk, just like going Skydiving. Ultimately, none of those things are 100% safe.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 12-19-2017 at 12:14 PM.

  5. #5
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,532
    Everybody is looking for a guarantee but there is no such thing.We see young kids 18 and 19 yrs old running cycles and they feel fine after pct.Well little do most realize it can take up to 10 yrs before the trouble starts.And by then the immature kid who said he didn't care about the risks is dealing with depression no libido while being married maybe with kids.Think this guy don't have his hands full?
    marcus300, Eduke93 and Obs like this.

  6. #6
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,070
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    True, but you're giving yourself the best chances, and in reality, 99% of people who did not abuse their cycle will recover well IF they did their AAS cycle 100% right.

    Taking AAS is a risk, just like taking an Ecstasy tablet or going Skydiving. Ultimately, none of those things are 100% safe.
    99% ? Not true at all. Over the years this sight has had hundreds or more guys who did everything perfectly and a year or more after are having aas related issues. Don’t spout things you no nothing about. You haven’t even done your first pct yet. You have no practical experience. And all your cutting and pasting answers is not going unnoticed.

  7. #7
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    True, but you're giving yourself the best chances, and in reality, 99% of people who did not abuse their cycle will recover well IF they did their AAS cycle 100% right.

    Taking AAS is a risk, just like taking an Ecstasy tablet or going Skydiving. Ultimately, none of those things are 100% safe.
    No rec drug talk edit this!

  8. #8
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,776
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Hi guys,

    I’d like to know how you define the safe use of Steroids ? I don’t think that there is safe way to use steroids , just safer approaches.

    Also to you older guys, how has long term steroid use affected your health?
    Under a medical professional care. Like on TRT.

  9. #9
    Jangles1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    99% ? Not true at all. Over the years this sight has had hundreds or more guys who did everything perfectly and a year or more after are having aas related issues. Don’t spout things you no nothing about. You haven’t even done your first pct yet. You have no practical experience. And all your cutting and pasting answers is not going unnoticed.

    Fair point. Just going of my research though. Doing things 100% will give you the best chance at a full recovery, is what I should have said.

    I have never cut and pasted anything though. Unsure what you mean by that. I guess its a compliment on my knowledge though, so thanks.

    You clearly have a huge chip on your shoulder.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 12-19-2017 at 12:23 PM.

  10. #10
    Jangles1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Under a medical professional care. Like on TRT.
    According to Capebuffoon, even this is not 100% safe.... I guess no drug is.
    Last edited by Jangles1; 12-19-2017 at 12:28 PM.

  11. #11
    cousinmuscles's Avatar
    cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,751
    Eduke did you make this thread to see how Jangles would respond? Hahaha
    marcus300 and hollowedzeus like this.

  12. #12
    Eduke93's Avatar
    Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Eduke did you make this thread to see how Jangles would respond? Hahaha
    Haha, maybe! Just keeping myself entertained lol
    marcus300 likes this.

  13. #13
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    safe practices are only using the minimum effective dose (take no more then whats needed) and choosing to run the most least toxic compounds (VAR for eg., has very few negative side effects, where as Tren or Anadrol are fairly harsh)

    however I'll admit I don't practice these 'safe practices' myself

  14. #14
    TRTdrew's Avatar
    TRTdrew is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    According to Capebuffoon, even this is not 100% safe.... I guess no drug is.
    My opinion is that lots of these TRT clinics are more interested in SALES than MEDICINE. You have to be your own doctor and be in charge of your own health. The doctor can be a guide but ultimately you make your own choices.
    Eduke93 likes this.

  15. #15
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    According to Capebuffoon, even this is not 100% safe.... I guess no drug is.
    Jingles if you don't have anything important to say remain quiet.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

  16. #16
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,776
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TRTdrew View Post
    My opinion is that lots of these TRT clinics are more interested in SALES than MEDICINE. You have to be your own doctor and be in charge of your own health. The doctor can be a guide but ultimately you make your own choices.
    I would agree. When I got on TRT there was no such thing as a TRT clinic. I had to do a lot of research on doctors to find one that had knowledge about it. I have primary hypo and I started TRT at 50 mg every 7 days and went up from there based on evidence based medicine and bloodwork. The world of bodybuilding was and I believe is still the leader in this area of AAS reaserch that doctors practice now. This is also what my PCP believes and although she is short and fat she is smart as hell and reads everything.

  17. #17
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Hi guys,

    Iíd like to know how you define the safe use of Steroids ? I donít think that there is safe way to use steroids , just safer approaches.

    Also to you older guys, how has long term steroid use affected your health?
    I agree with you and others have hit on it.. There are no guarantees. Minimizing the risk is the use of a safer approach.
    Obs and Eduke93 like this.

  18. #18
    Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Gains factory
    Posts
    483
    From what i have read on here, and online. It seems if you are really worried about your health being affected, don’t do them. But on the other hand there is plenty of people that have used them with no ill effects and vice versa.
    Listen to Dorian Yates podcast with Joe Rogan, he makes it seem like he didn’t have one issue.

  19. #19
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    keep in mind steroids were not invented for bodybuilding, they were invented to cure and prevent diseases and make people healthier and improve their quality of life.

  20. #20
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Fair point. Just going of my research though. Doing things 100% will give you the best chance at a full recovery, is what I should have said.

    I have never cut and pasted anything though. Unsure what you mean by that. I guess its a compliment on my knowledge though, so thanks.

    You clearly have a huge chip on your shoulder.
    He doesn't have a chip on his shoulder everyone else said the same damn thing.

    I have stared at this long and hard and made my decisions. The use of exogenous testosterone or any derivative of it can cause permanent endogenous natural production loss for the rest of your life amoung other sides.

    This is why we try to beat it through the heads of newbies like you, that you better fully understand the consequences and be prepared to marry it. It's like blowing your load in a girl that may or may not be ovulating. Don't be suprised if you wind up with a kid, minivan, and a 30 year mortgage.

    Wtf is safe?

    I know AAS at the levels I take them are not safe.
    I am me though. I would rather die younger than go back to being the mess I was. I actually enjoy my life now! I live this every day and honestly love my ever shortening lifespan.

    Why the fuck would I want to live 100 years as the given up loser that wanted to take his own life and made excuses, failed and gave up?

    I live this life full every day. I don't get sad any more because lifting and AAS were my honest to God perfect fit. I am a happy bastard! Knowing what I know now I could never stop. No way! Not for all the money in the world.

    Is it safe? Fuck no. Hell, oxygen can poison you. Drinking too much water can kill you.

    Anything can kill you and AAS isn't everyones "gotta have it". If you can live without it then do.

    Jangles this is why i told you you can't dabble in it and expect "40lbs" or "just a few cycles" to be anything but temporary.

    Tell me, when you put on that 40lbs and cease cycling, how are you gonna feel a year down the road when you are back to square one?

    I will tell you since I have been there. You will feel useless and like half a man. You will always long to get big again, but wont be able to maintain it without
    more AAS!

    If a guy isnt addicted to the everloving name of the game getting bigger until he can't grow anymore, then they need to stay the fuck away from AAS because it is not "safe".

    Christ! The shit I do to myself and have done to myself would not be worth it to anyone but a totally lost fucking meathead.

    Somewhere there is a skinny fucker that is admiring his twenty lbs of gain that just wants twenty more lbs and then he will "call it good" but it doesnt work like that.

    I said when I came back I was gonna get to 225 and hold it there with trt. Well, wadaya know here I am.
    Guess I better not order that fucking 50 gallon drum of shit I am gonna be shooting in february!

    Nope.

    Hell with that. I am gonna saddle up my bench and ride that motherfucker from Missouri to muscle beach ,with needles hanging out my ass, and a big damn smile. Oooooh ooooooh hoooo I might die on the way! Don't you fuckers laugh!

    I attended a funeral today and heard an old old song
    Called "I did it my way" by Elvis Presley.
    Damn good song (Rob Bailey needs to redo it)


    "For what is a man, what has he got
    If not himself, then he has not
    To say the words he truly feels
    And not the words he would reveal
    The record shows I took the blows
    And did it my way"

    Anyway, I was sitting there with my glucose gel in my pocket wondering if the slin(I am new) had peaked yet and that song came on and I got a big nasty smile on my face. Realized I was squeezing the hell outta my gf's hand. Not shitting you I nearly started rocking out to elvis because of the lyrics.

    You are all gonna die and sooner than you think. Find your passion and hold the throttle to the floor.
    If you get ran over by a car tomorrow at least you will have been happy and passionate.

    Everything will kill you. Pick the thing you want most and cant live without. Its probably not AAS!
    The more of this shit you take the less safe you are.

    Anyway... Don't you see...

    The point is... I look really really good naked.
    ghettoboyd and Capebuffalo like this.

  21. #21
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post

    Hell with that. I am gonna saddle up my bench and ride that motherfucker from Missouri to muscle beach ,with needles hanging out my ass, and a big damn smile. Oooooh ooooooh hoooo I might die on the way! Don't you fuckers laugh!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    If you take nothing out of what I just said, (buncha shit) at least remember this.

  22. #22
    Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    He doesn't have a chip on his shoulder everyone else said the same damn thing.

    I have stared at this long and hard and made my decisions. The use of exogenous testosterone or any derivative of it can cause permanent endogenous natural production loss for the rest of your life amoung other sides.

    This is why we try to beat it through the heads of newbies like you, that you better fully understand the consequences and be prepared to marry it. It's like blowing your load in a girl that may or may not be ovulating. Don't be suprised if you wind up with a kid, minivan, and a 30 year mortgage.

    Wtf is safe?

    I know AAS at the levels I take them are not safe.
    I am me though. I would rather die younger than go back to being the mess I was. I actually enjoy my life now! I live this every day and honestly love my ever shortening lifespan.

    Why the fuck would I want to live 100 years as the given up loser that wanted to take his own life and made excuses, failed and gave up?

    I live this life full every day. I don't get sad any more because lifting and AAS were my honest to God perfect fit. I am a happy bastard! Knowing what I know now I could never stop. No way! Not for all the money in the world.

    Is it safe? Fuck no. Hell, oxygen can poison you. Drinking too much water can kill you.

    Anything can kill you and AAS isn't everyones "gotta have it". If you can live without it then do.

    Jangles this is why i told you you can't dabble in it and expect "40lbs" or "just a few cycles" to be anything but temporary.

    Tell me, when you put on that 40lbs and cease cycling, how are you gonna feel a year down the road when you are back to square one?

    I will tell you since I have been there. You will feel useless and like half a man. You will always long to get big again, but wont be able to maintain it without
    more AAS!

    If a guy isnt addicted to the everloving name of the game getting bigger until he can't grow anymore, then they need to stay the fuck away from AAS because it is not "safe".

    Christ! The shit I do to myself and have done to myself would not be worth it to anyone but a totally lost fucking meathead.

    Somewhere there is a skinny fucker that is admiring his twenty lbs of gain that just wants twenty more lbs and then he will "call it good" but it doesnt work like that.

    I said when I came back I was gonna get to 225 and hold it there with trt. Well, wadaya know here I am.
    Guess I better not order that fucking 50 gallon drum of shit I am gonna be shooting in february!

    Nope.

    Hell with that. I am gonna saddle up my bench and ride that motherfucker from Missouri to muscle beach ,with needles hanging out my ass, and a big damn smile. Oooooh ooooooh hoooo I might die on the way! Don't you fuckers laugh!

    I attended a funeral today and heard an old old song
    Called "I did it my way" by Elvis Presley.
    Damn good song (Rob Bailey needs to redo it)


    "For what is a man, what has he got
    If not himself, then he has not
    To say the words he truly feels
    And not the words he would reveal
    The record shows I took the blows
    And did it my way"

    Anyway, I was sitting there with my glucose gel in my pocket wondering if the slin(I am new) had peaked yet and that song came on and I got a big nasty smile on my face. Realized I was squeezing the hell outta my gf's hand. Not shitting you I nearly started rocking out to elvis because of the lyrics.

    You are all gonna die and sooner than you think. Find your passion and hold the throttle to the floor.
    If you get ran over by a car tomorrow at least you will have been happy and passionate.

    Everything will kill you. Pick the thing you want most and cant live without. Its probably not AAS!
    The more of this shit you take the less safe you are.

    Anyway... Don't you see...

    The point is... I look really really good naked.
    See you're not into the whole brevity thing El Duderino,but you still got my vote!
    Obs likes this.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,928
    Blog Entries
    3
    your a good writer obs, I enjoy reading your posts... you keep it real but at the same time make me lmfao...
    Capebuffalo and Obs like this.

  24. #24
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,077
    Blog Entries
    162
    There is no safe drug, period!

  25. #25
    Capebuffalo's Avatar
    Capebuffalo is online now - MONITOR -
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Defiling Myself
    Posts
    23,070
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    There is no safe drug, period!
    That’s according to Capebuffoon.
    tarmyg, songdog and ghettoboyd like this.

  26. #26
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,077
    Blog Entries
    162
    And tarfuck.

  27. #27
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    And tarfuck.
    Thats just kcufrat spelled backwards...

  28. #28
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    your a good writer obs, I enjoy reading your posts... you keep it real but at the same time make me lmfao...
    Thank you btw, I draw all my artistic motivation from "hustler".
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •