Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By SwoleAnchelada
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Need help. I lost my sex drive

JH1288 is offline New Member

Need help. I lost my sex drive

I've apparently lost my sex drive and I don't know what to do. I started my first cycle of test e 500mg / week. No complaints with results in the first few weeks, I started HCG about 5 week and shortly after I felt sensitivity in my nipples. I did not have an ai on hand and luckily a friend who is on same cycle had aromasin on hand. I took half eod and started to loose my libido. I slowly worked off by .25 eod to .25 every 2 days to now I'm ending my 8th week with no aromasin and still no libido. I don't have any nipple problems or any lumps under them either. I did my fair share of research with low E2 levels and the effects it can have. Did I drop it to low or not low enough? I have adex but didn't take any. Hcg is 250 twice a week. Test e is 250 twice a week. I'm half tempted in started pct sooner than later with concern I ruined my cycle. My size is still here and strength as Well. Any suggestions??????

blood work is the only real way to tell....

Aromasin usually comes in a 25mg tab.
    Arimidex usually is dosed in 0.25mg EOD.
    Which AI were you using???

SwoleAnchelada is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JH1288 View Post
    I've apparently lost my sex drive and I don't know what to do. I started my first cycle of test e 500mg / week. No complaints with results in the first few weeks, I started HCG about 5 week and shortly after I felt sensitivity in my nipples. I did not have an ai on hand and luckily a friend who is on same cycle had aromasin on hand. I took half eod and started to loose my libido. I slowly worked off by .25 eod to .25 every 2 days to now I'm ending my 8th week with no aromasin and still no libido. I don't have any nipple problems or any lumps under them either. I did my fair share of research with low E2 levels and the effects it can have. Did I drop it to low or not low enough? I have adex but didn't take any. Hcg is 250 twice a week. Test e is 250 twice a week. I'm half tempted in started pct sooner than later with concern I ruined my cycle. My size is still here and strength as Well. Any suggestions??????
    Hey I'm still new to posting and hopefull more veteran members will chime in but in case your post gets lost in the ether I'll chime in now

Based on your description you probably crashed your estrogen, but you seem to have addressed the issue and got back on track, with proper correction, I would have suggested a SERM first to manage the nipple issue, but I think you just went to aggressive with the AI at first signs of Gyno symptoms. The 0.25 dose should have been started at beginning of cycle, but I'm not here to harp about "woulda shoulda coulda's"

My advice moving forward would be to finish the cycle since you probably only have 2-6 weeks (ideally 4) left and hopefully you have your pct already purchased and ready to go.

Since you likely crashed your e2, you need to have that recover, but you'll have to do that wether you stop your cycle now or later, but you can still finish the cycle and benefit from it and learn from the experience to be a bit smarter and better prepared next time

If your off the AI and the symptoms are gone you may be able to stay on cycle and use the possibility that if the symptoms come back again as a sign your estrogen levels are back (and too high) and either go back on the appropriate AI dose.

Another option is to assume the estrogen will rebound and just start a serm as a preemptive measure for the rebounding estrogen, this might optimize the remainder of your cycle, but the risk here is the assumption that things turns out like I've suggested and e2 returns without knowing for sure

The first option of waiting for symptoms to return as indication of e2 returning could give a better piece of mind finishing the cycl but reduce the overall success of cycle (not to a drastic extent, but some)

You could also have bloods done to possibly figure things out faster (ideally this should have happened before, right now, and after, your cycle, but the decision to stop or not isn't what I'd be thinking, I'd be more concerned about what is currently going while on your cycle, because immediately stopping could add to the variables of what is going on

Hopefully this can offer some assistance or direction

Also, before you took your AI, did your libido change while just on cycle with higher test levels, because if it started along side the AI that lends more to the theory of crashed estrogen

Cheers

Edit: please post what you figure out and what ultimately happens in the end for others who may find themselves in a similar situation
    Last edited by SwoleAnchelada; 12-28-2017 at 07:30 AM. Reason: Addition
    JH1288 likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Attachment 171272
    You're welcome
    Last edited by Obs; 12-28-2017 at 10:23 AM. Reason: 'E
    JH1288 likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    why do you need a sex drive. just spend all your time in the gym and eating your meals , no time for sex anyways, you should be taking this shit serious
    Obs and JH1288 like this.

Obs
    I have always figured ED and loss of libido is not possible in the proper enviornment.
    Though I have experienced both I have wondered if it was possible with the right strange present...

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I have always figured ED and loss of libido is not possible in the proper enviornment.
    Though I have experienced both I have wondered if it was possible with the right strange present...
    There has been times I just felt repulsive about it in addition to ED and no drive.

Sent from my GT-I9105P using Tapatalk

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    There has been times I just felt repulsive about it in addition to ED and no drive.

Sent from my GT-I9105P using Tapatalk
    More stinky less thinky.

JH1288 is offline New Member
    Aromasin . But I now have adex. I'm using a quarter pill of aromasin

Thread Information