Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: First cycle test e how much should i aim to gain each week?

99JT is offline Member

First cycle test e how much should i aim to gain each week?

first cycle 600mg/wk test e how much should i be aiming to gain?

Jangles1 is offline Member
    I gained 10lbs in week 1 and 6 /7 in week 2.

It all depends, but you should see a huge spike in the first 2 weeks.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    What are your stats, training history and your diet? Giving that information will help get a better answer.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    what are your stats and whats your DIET and training look like . no one can tell you how much weight you may gain without knowing your diet, heck guys can get on 600mg of test and lose weight because of the increase in metabolic rate. you need to 'feed' your cycle , so what are you feeding it?
    charger69 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    what are your stats and whats your DIET and training look like . no one can tell you how much weight you may gain without knowing your diet, heck guys can get on 600mg of test and lose weight because of the increase in metabolic rate. you need to 'feed' your cycle , so what are you feeding it?
    Not to hijack OP's thread, but am I right in saying that Tren is the ultimate calorie consumer? I have read that it BLOWS through calories due to amazing nutritional partitioning !

Quote Originally Posted by Jangles1 View Post
    Not to hijack OP's thread, but am I right in saying that Tren is the ultimate calorie consumer? I have read that it BLOWS through calories due to amazing nutritional partitioning !
    thats one reason why Tren is a great cutter. but its also why some guys have difficulty bulking on Tren (add a wet compound to it and eat like a man and you'll bulk, but thats not always easy to do). too many guys make the mistake of jumping on Tren right away to add size and it never works out
    NACH3 likes this.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -

Test e is a long ester. It won’t even kick in until week 4-5 at the earliest.

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Test e is a long ester. It won’t even kick in until week 4-5 at the earliest.
    I know, but Test E was 100% the reason I gained 17lbs in 2 weeks. I usually gain 1lbs lol. Is it not a bud up of glycogen or something ?

I've already told you that since you went str8 from a calorie deficit cut into a surplus that the first 7-8lbs were probably just from water weight from eating more food.
    charger69, NACH3 and Capebuffalo like this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    I've already told you that since you went str8 from a calorie deficit cut into a surplus that the first 7-8lbs were probably just from water weight from eating more food.
    What about the other 12 ;0

I also went up 100 cals every few days. Its not like I went from 1500 - 2500 in a day.

I am certain AAS contributed to 17lbs of weight gain in 2 weeks. If not then hell, something else funny was happening.

Anyway, back to the thread..

99JT is offline Member
    I'm 6' 181.5lbs, on my 4th week now. I started at 172lbs been getting 3750-4000 calories 280+. Week 2 it seemed like I was up a pound a day but that has slowed down. still too early to tell for sure but looks like I'm at 1-1.5 a week now. Being my first cycle I just want to make sure I'm eating enough to maximize my gains. Also this week I have had trouble sleeping just waking up at 2am not tired, night sweats, and am starting to feel stronger.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    My gains only average out at around a kilo every two weeks,on a cycle length of 3 months,but it looks like 'honest' gains,so i'm not
    complaining.

What about the other 12 ;0

I also went up 100 cals every few days. Its not like I went from 1500 - 2500 in a day.

I am certain AAS contributed to 17lbs of weight gain in 2 weeks. If not then hell, something else funny was happening.

Anyway, back to the thread..
    you can be so difficult....

yes the AAS contributed...
    lets say u put on 17lbs in 2 weeks...
    7.5 lbs water from more food
    2 lb muscle if you are lucky.. (underdosed test but you did just come off a diet)
    1 lb fat.. (you just came off a diet)
    7.5 lbs water from higher test and estrogen levels
    equals 17lbs

you can be so difficult....

yes the AAS contributed...
    lets say u put on 17lbs in 2 weeks...
    7.5 lbs water from more food
    2 lb muscle if you are lucky.. (underdosed test but you did just come off a diet)
    1 lb fat.. (you just came off a diet)
    7.5 lbs water from higher test and estrogen levels
    equals 17lbs
    Truth be told,i'd be a little bit concerned,if my weight increased that much,in such a short space of time.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KCMann View Post
    first cycle 600mg/wk test e how much should i be aiming to gain?
    as much muscle tissue as possible while staying in the 10-15% bf range if clean bulking(imo more like 12ish%) if recomping than 8-10% but never put a number in your head - if bulking eat every 2 hrs and use cardio to keep bf in check or carb cycling imho....

if someone gains 6-10lbs in 2 wks on test e its water not muscle tissue!

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bodyweight is something that takes time to understand. Weighing more or less at any given situation has to do with how much carbs you have been eating, sodium, water, how often you poop and last time you did it, what time of the day et.c. You need to have done a lot of measuring and experimenting with your diet. On top of that aiming for a specific number will most likely make you gain fat.

You should figure out your maintenance calories long before doing a cycle anyway. When you know how many calories you need and have a good diet set up, just add a couple hundred above maintenance, eat high quality food, work as hard as you can, and let nature tell you how much muscle you are capable of building.
    The Deadlifting Dog and NACH3 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    thats one reason why Tren is a great cutter. but its also why some guys have difficulty bulking on Tren (add a wet compound to it and eat like a man and you'll bulk, but thats not always easy to do). too many guys make the mistake of jumping on Tren right away to add size and it never works out
    i gotta eat around the clock(literally) plus e2hrs during the day if bulking w/tren - agreed on your post its not easy to eat that much all day everyday thats for damn sure
    GearHeaded likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    i gotta eat around the clock(literally) plus e2hrs during the day if bulking w/tren - agreed on your post its not easy to eat that much all day everyday thats for damn sure
    Never tried tren while bulking. I get this taste in my mouth which makes me dislike eating (like you need to to bulk).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NACH3 likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rnsplg View Post
    Bodyweight is something that takes time to understand. Weighing more or less at any given situation has to do with how much carbs you have been eating, sodium, water, how often you poop and last time you did it, what time of the day et.c. You need to have done a lot of measuring and experimenting with your diet. On top of that aiming for a specific number will most likely make you gain fat.

You should figure out your maintenance calories long before doing a cycle anyway. When you know how many calories you need and have a good diet set up, just add a couple hundred above maintenance, eat high quality food, work as hard as you can, and let nature tell you how much muscle you are capable of building.
    I am very carb sensitive so I agree that the macro makeup of the calories also makes a difference.

NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Never tried tren while bulking. I get this taste in my mouth which makes me dislike eating (like you need to to bulk).

lol... in my avi i was only 205(im 5'10) after re-injuring my shoulder and neck its been a month back in gym consistently and im about 195 - if that) so i defo would like to be 220 at 8-10% but cant do HIT anymore so we shall see
    charger69 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I am very carb sensitive so I agree that the macro makeup of the calories also makes a difference.

waaayyyy more important than just consuming kcals
    charger69 likes this.

Blog Entries
    waaayyyy more important than just consuming kcals
    Crap, I cannot post want I really want to post. I am going to be good.
    charger69 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Crap, I cannot post want I really want to post. I am going to be good.
    why not DLP... its an open forum i surely wont get all butt hurt

it may start a good topic we can post about too.... never know brotha
    David LoPan likes this.

yep , guys will run tren for the first time for a bulk and they don't know how to eat to begin with and they run it with low dose test. they actually end up loosing weight by week 4 and their like 'fuck, whats going on' (sure they look fuller and better in the mirror and a bit leaner, but the weight on the scale is down).

you gotta know how to eat like a pro bodybuilder to bulk on Tren. if you couple that with wet compounds then that makes things much better.
    for me I like
    for a low test cycle
    test at 250mg
    Eq at 750mg (helps with appetite)
    Tren 400-600mg
    Dbol 40mg day
    Ment 350mg
    (dbol and ment are very estrogenic and wet and will help you grow while running Tren)
    add in 6iu of HGH and 30iu of insulin per day

and thats not a whole lot of gear, but very effective to bulk on with Tren (if the food is there)
    NACH3 likes this.

yep , guys will run tren for the first time for a bulk and they don't know how to eat to begin with and they run it with low dose test. they actually end up loosing weight by week 4 and their like 'fuck, whats going on' (sure they look fuller and better in the mirror and a bit leaner, but the weight on the scale is down).

you gotta know how to eat like a pro bodybuilder to bulk on Tren. if you couple that with wet compounds then that makes things much better.
    for me I like
    for a low test cycle
    test at 250mg
    Tren 400-600mg
    Dbol 40mg day
    Ment 350mg
    (dbol and ment are very estrogenic and wet and will help you grow while running Tren)

and thats not a whole lot of gear, but very effective to bulk on with Tren (if the food is there)
    so.....

over 2 grams of gear, 6ius of hGH, an 30iu of insulin is not a whole lot of gear?

Please... do you realize that teenagers are going to read this and take your word for it?
    Capebuffalo likes this.

so.....

over 2 grams of gear, 6ius of hGH, an 30iu of insulin is not a whole lot of gear?

Please... do you realize that teenagers are going to read this and take your word for it?
    then I suppose full grown men shouldn't be allowed to speak in public settings, just in case some dumb ass teen chimes in to the conversations ?

seems like the modern trend now a days, well respected full grown bad ass men that have there shit together shouldn't be allowed to speak in public anymore.
    pussification of America (and everywhere else).

guess we need to go back to having secret societies brothers, that way we can talk openly without having to have a filter on our mouth

I'm on a steroid forum , yet I can't talk openly about my 'light' steroid use .. I have to have a filter just in case someone out in the world happens to be an idiot and hear what I say (its not my fault they are idiots)
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 01-04-2018 at 09:05 PM.

then I suppose full grown men shouldn't be allowed to speak in public settings, just in case some dumb ass teen chimes in to the conversations ?

seems like the modern trend now a days, well respected full grown bad ass men that have there shit together shouldn't be allowed to speak in public anymore.
    pussification of America (and everywhere else).

guess we need to go back to having secret societies brothers, that way we can talk openly without having to have a filter on our mouth

I'm on a steroid forum , yet I can't talk openly about my 'light' steroid use .. I have to have a filter just in case someone out in the world happens to be an idiot and hear what I say (its not my fault they are idiots)
    You can speak all you want but you are obviously talking out your ass.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

You can speak all you want but you are obviously talking out your ass.
    suppose you want to filter that too ,, in your perfect utopia politically correct world .

I'm supposed to hide or censor the truth because some teen or some idiot might read what I write ? do you live in a communist state or something ?

When I shoot any one of my 50+ guns or military AR15 rifles, I bring my kids along so they can learn how to.. I'm not going to hide shit from them and they are my own kids, yet you want me to censor my steroid use and protocols on an open steroid forum ? just in case some dumb ass is reading
    David LoPan likes this.

I think your vagina is bleeding from all the estrogen....

I pointed out that you called over 2 grams of gear a week, 6ius daily of hGH, and 30ius of insulin daily "not a whole lot of gear".
    That is bullshit. That's a shit ton of gear.

Meanwhile you've previously stated that professional bodybuilders use gear to cut and bulk while off steroids completely.
    So why do you need all that shit to run a bulk cycle?

My first impression of you was that you were a YOLO teenager spouting off "internet read knowledge" to appear to be a big shot.
    My guess now is that you simply are a dealer selling wares.... the bigger the cycles... the more you can peddle.

Hell... I could be wrong about my opinion of you...

But one thing I know is that 2 grams of gear a week, 6ius daily of hGH, and 30ius of insulin daily is definitely a whole lot of gear.

I think your vagina is bleeding from all the estrogen....

I pointed out that you called over 2 grams of gear a week, 6ius daily of hGH, and 30ius of insulin daily "not a whole lot of gear".
    That is bullshit. That's a shit ton of gear.

Meanwhile you've previously stated that professional bodybuilders use gear to cut and bulk while off steroids completely.
    So why do you need all that shit to run a bulk cycle?

My first impression of you was that you were a YOLO teenager spouting off "internet read knowledge" to appear to be a big shot.
    My guess now is that you simply are a dealer selling wares.... the bigger the cycles... the more you can peddle.

Hell... I could be wrong about my opinion of you...

But one thing I know is that 2 grams of gear a week, 6ius daily of hGH, and 30ius of insulin daily is definitely a whole lot of gear.
    ^^ not really worth responding to. your "impression'' of me tells all. your a weak and jealous little man that needs to be the biggest man in the room to fill secure.
    you surround yourself with weak people to make yourself feel strong .

I on the other hand am secure and give true advise based on real experience, and I don't sell shit (other then coaching services and gym memberships).

I went from a 'teen yolo' to a 'drug dealer' in your impression .. man your a fucking idiot !!!

you don't even belong on this forum being your anti steroid use to begin with . go join a geriatrics TRT forum being thats all you seem to support (and guess what, you'll finally maybe be the biggest man in the room .. prob not cause your a jealous little prick)
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 01-04-2018 at 09:57 PM.

I've only been on this forum a month or so . I've got 100s of PMs from guys on here helping them out on countless number of issues (including a whole bunch of vets). out of all those messages not once have I ever 'sold' anything to anyone . all I've done is gave them advice (plenty of guys can confirm this).

and as for me being a "teen yolo" , thats the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. deadliftingdog, you just made yourself look like a jealous a-hole by even accusing me of that .. no one thats read my posts and my advice and my experience would ever come to that conclusion

and by accusing me of both of those things, your wrongfully questioning the character of the owner of this site who painted me red and thanked me several times for all my recent contributions . so you think the admin is totally wrong and I'm not an experienced bro, but rather a teen yolo or drug dealer ?
    I think that admin is spot on , and your way off line
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 01-04-2018 at 10:16 PM.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member

for me I like
    for a low test cycle
    test at 250mg
    Tren 400-600mg
    Dbol 40mg day
    Ment 350mg

Ah ha, finally got my answer lol. Had directed a question your way asking if you felt that 450mgs of tren a week was a "relatively low dose" and "what do you usually run it at" and I got some dude telling me I should run 250/wk for my first tren cycle which was ironic cause I had never said that it was my first time running tren and that wasn't my question to begin with lol.

(after posting this I saw that GearHeaded actually had answered my question so just wanted to correct that lol thanks for your contribution bro I've gotten a lot of great info from you)
    Last edited by AlphaMindz; 01-05-2018 at 11:59 AM.

I'm going to dare to weigh in on this disagreement.....Whether that's a lot of gear or not completely depends on the person who's running it. Yes, for some teenager who shouldn't even be f*ckin with juice yet to begin with that is a lot of gear. Now, for the seasoned bodybuilder who steps on a stage (at any level) that's a pretty standard cycle they may run in the off season. Just my two cents, now I'm going to read/post a few more things and try to go back to bed and hopefully fall asleep this time cause this tren is making it seriously difficult to fall asleep lol!
    Peace brothas let's set aside our differences and focus on our common interest which is makin gains lol!
    GearHeaded likes this.

I'm 6' 181.5lbs, on my 4th week now. I started at 172lbs been getting 3750-4000 calories 280+. Week 2 it seemed like I was up a pound a day but that has slowed down. still too early to tell for sure but looks like I'm at 1-1.5 a week now. Being my first cycle I just want to make sure I'm eating enough to maximize my gains. Also this week I have had trouble sleeping just waking up at 2am not tired, night sweats, and am starting to feel stronger.
    Keep in mind that building actual muscle tissue takes your body time and even on gear doesn't happen at the rate that a lot of inexperienced guys think (including myself before I learned the hard way). Something I commonly see/hear is a guy your size eating like he weighs 220 and thinking that they'll build muscle faster because of it. Let me clear this up...So yes, you want to be in a caloric surplus to ensure your body has the energy and ingredients to grow bigger and stronger. However, that surplus really deosn't need to be greater than 300-500 cals (IMO) because going above that one will gain an unnecessary amount of body fat which is really a pain in the ass to lose when dieting and often guys will lose muscle when dieting as well bc they feel fat as shit and over do the caloric deficit when cutting. So, it creates all this extra work and IMO isn't the optimal way of approaching it. I find it is far better to build muscle in a slight surplus so you're sure your getting enough fuel to grow but not too much that you're getting fat in the process. Putting on weight in and of itself doesn't really mean sh*t (IMO) cause as was mentioned and he is right, most of the weight gained very quickly is primarily water and some fat. I'd imagine you should be in the ball park of 2800-3300 cals/ day depending on your metabolism IMO I'm not a doctor (not that most of them know anything about this sh*t lol) I'm just a guy with a bit of experience so take it for what it's worth.

Please see my previous post as it also applies to you. And please don't get defensive you're getting knowledge that you can't get anywhere else directly from guys whohave learned this sh*t the hard way (well I'll soeak for myself on that one) but that's very valuable. Take it for what it's worth man.

Blog Entries
    Remember that the younger you are and the goals will determine what gear you should take. Some posts here are for people that have run a lot of cycles. For bulking tren us not a good AAS for a first time tren user. Other AAS along with test will get you there. Small steps.

GH - keep posting. I always learn stuff from you. People who read your posts are not all young bucks. For. You young guys, start out slow. A Little can go a long way. AAS gear and food is expensive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    NACH3 and GearHeaded like this.

99JT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Keep in mind that building actual muscle tissue takes your body time and even on gear doesn't happen at the rate that a lot of inexperienced guys think (including myself before I learned the hard way). Something I commonly see/hear is a guy your size eating like he weighs 220 and thinking that they'll build muscle faster because of it. Let me clear this up...So yes, you want to be in a caloric surplus to ensure your body has the energy and ingredients to grow bigger and stronger. However, that surplus really deosn't need to be greater than 300-500 cals (IMO) because going above that one will gain an unnecessary amount of body fat which is really a pain in the ass to lose when dieting and often guys will lose muscle when dieting as well bc they feel fat as shit and over do the caloric deficit when cutting. So, it creates all this extra work and IMO isn't the optimal way of approaching it. I find it is far better to build muscle in a slight surplus so you're sure your getting enough fuel to grow but not too much that you're getting fat in the process. Putting on weight in and of itself doesn't really mean sh*t (IMO) cause as was mentioned and he is right, most of the weight gained very quickly is primarily water and some fat. I'd imagine you should be in the ball park of 2800-3300 cals/ day depending on your metabolism IMO I'm not a doctor (not that most of them know anything about this sh*t lol) I'm just a guy with a bit of experience so take it for what it's worth.
    Off gear I just about maintain @3750, I cut @3200

Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Remember that the younger you are and the goals will determine what gear you should take. Some posts here are for people that have run a lot of cycles. For bulking tren us not a good AAS for a first time tren user. Other AAS along with test will get you there. Small steps.

GH - keep posting. I always learn stuff from you. People who read your posts are not all young bucks. For. You young guys, start out slow. A Little can go a long way. AAS gear and food is expensive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Good point man I think the less is more approach is the way to go. One reaches a point of diminishing returns anyway and also a point where the extra sides don't justify the minimal extra gains one may get from running too many compounds at unnecessary dosages IMO. Plus why take extra sh*t if you don't have to!?

Off gear I just about maintain @3750, I cut @3200
    Fair enough I don't know your metabolism maybe it's super f*ckin high, but all I'm trying to get across is if someone's gaining a pound a day I can assure them it's not a pound of muscle per day. I mean 2-3 POUNDS of muscle is a f*ck ton. If one can gain that per month I think they're doing alright IMO. Also, the rate one builds muscle will also depend on how much they've already built. For me, these days, 2-3 new pounds of lean mass is a notable gain. If I go from 217 to 220 in a month and look leaner I'm doing alright, but for a guy in his 1st or 2nd year of lifting can probably gain double that if he's doing it right.

In my opinion,it's not how much weight you're gaining that's important.It's what the weight consists of.As i've mentioned,i am only increasing my weight
    on average,by a pound a week,but it appears to be quality.I stood on the scales in the gym,and one of the trainers was surprised at my 108 kgs.He said
    he thought i weighed around 115-118 kgs,and looked bigger than 108.I took that as a compliment.
    I don't really care what i weigh,it's my appearance what is most important,and small incremental gains,are exactly what i seek.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information