Like Tree3Likes

Thread: (Advice needed) Tbol and anavar only oral

Tmac68 is offline New Member

(Advice needed) Tbol and anavar only oral

Okay guys I was here few days ago and I requested some information on dosage. More than one person told me the cycle I was about to start was not going to do anything and said it a wast. So I'd like your help fixing this problem. I have enough oral tbol and anavar to do a 8-week cycle at 40mg and that was the plan. I'm 35 years old I used to be in really good shape but not so much now. 5"10 200lbs. not looking to be huge or a Monster just looking to cut some weight and build some tone muscle. I've done other Cycles when I was in shape including test-e and HGH on separate occasions. With what I already have in your opinion what should I add to get the best bang for my cycle. Please nothing too crazy

GearHeaded is online now Knowledgeable Member
    so you say your not in good shape, but you used to be . why don't you spend a good year or so being consistent with your diet and training and get in good shape again before you start throwing a bunch of drugs into the mix and harming your health worse then it already may be.
    I'm assuming your somewhat high body fat % . would be best to get that down before getting on cycle as well.

have you gotten any recent blood work done ? see where your at as far as natural hormone levels and other health factors. would be the responsible thing to do

Clove1234 is online now Associate Member
    No reason to use aas if you can’t get your diet on point without them

TRTdrew is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmac68 View Post
    Okay guys I was here few days ago and I requested some information on dosage. More than one person told me the cycle I was about to start was not going to do anything and said it a wast. So I'd like your help fixing this problem. I have enough oral tbol and anavar to do a 8-week cycle at 40mg and that was the plan. I'm 35 years old I used to be in really good shape but not so much now. 5"10 200lbs. not looking to be huge or a Monster just looking to cut some weight and build some tone muscle. I've done other Cycles when I was in shape including test-e and HGH on separate occasions. With what I already have in your opinion what should I add to get the best bang for my cycle. Please nothing too crazy
    Have you had your testosterone levels checked? There is a fair chance you have low levels if you cycled before and didn’t know what you were doing. You might want to start with a TRT dose of testosterone while you learn from this forum and get yourself in shape.

Get your testosterone checked.

If you want to run Tbol & Anavar , you should run Test with it. If you're just looking to gain a little muscle, why not just run a var cycle?

Clove1234 is online now Associate Member
    I had some good results with just a var cycle, did a pct too. Seems like most people on here wont recommend that cycle though. Would still recommend test only for first cycle

Sh0tsf1red is online now Member
    Blog Entries
    5'10 and 200lbs would make me guess you body fat is a little high. Work on the diet first, and save the orals for your sister and start with a testosterone only cycle. There is tons of "my first cycle" stickies that will pretty much tell you the same thing.

Thread Information