Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: HI GUYS iv got masteron boldenone and parabolan i want to know which one is good for

ali1234 is offline New Member

HI GUYS iv got masteron boldenone and parabolan i want to know which one is good for

HI GUYS
    iv got masteron boldenone and parabolan
    i want to know which one is good for me and how each one effects my body...
    so guys should i stack them or use them after each other? got 5vials each other
    please give me cycle how to use them thanks.
    i also have dianabol and winstrol can some one give me some cycle how to use them?
    give me weeks and doses (600max) and 10 weeks

BuddyGlove1 is offline Junior Member
    I don't want to sound like I am anti-steroid or that I am being an ass, BUT if you are asking about stacking multiple drugs you have not done research on or taken on your own then you have no business taking them. Have you ever used aas? Do you have plans for PCT? Do you have arimidex or letro just in case you start getting gyno? Do you know that winstrol can cause your tendons to become brittle? Winstrol is great, but you must know how to use it properly. Also many recommend starting with a basic Testosterone first cycle. Then later you can add one for a stack. Some drugs can cause some people to have some pretty bad side effects. That's why you should find out if any of the ones you are taking could cause you any issues. If you are stacking all of them then how would you know which drug is bothering you? Do you know if the drugs you have are even legit?

You should tell people how long you have been training to help give them a good idea and also current stats. I highly recommend that you do a lot of reading in the website on what all of the drugs are. Also read the My First Cycle thread on the forums.

Rangersltw#2 is offline New Member
    Agree need stats

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1234 View Post
    HI GUYS
    i also have dianabol and winstrol can some one give me some cycle how to use them?
    21 is too young . sounds like you went on a shopping spree and blew all your $ without having done a bit of research .. just think of the gains you could have made had you spent that $ on quality food or hired a quality coach
    BuddyGlove1 likes this.

Berzerk is offline Banned
    You got 5 vials each or 1 vial of those 5 compounds.

Either way those are all secondary compounds that should be stacked individually with a base if testosterone .

And a vial each is not really enough to run any of those compounds for the proper amount of time

Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like a troll....surely

hopesanddreams is offline New Member
    A bit of background would be helpful, how long have you trained for? What have you taken already if anything?

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If this is a serious post you can start here: https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-steroids.html

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Stickies

Quote Originally Posted by ali1234 View Post
    HI GUYS
    Don't run those compounds. You're going to hurt yourself. Read these two stickies first before you make any cycle plans.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...-steroids.html

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Thread Information