Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Critique Cycle!

  1. #1
    heavyhitter08's Avatar
    heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Big-Arexia
    Posts
    392

    Critique Cycle!

    Whats up Lads.... Getting ready to start another cycle and of course love the advice from the fellas.

    Cycle History: This will be my 5th cycle and the last one I ran this exact same setup about 1yr ago. It was a great cycle with not much sides and plenty of strength. Most of my cycles have been Test as a base with some-type of kick start. Blood work was done and all was well from the DR but I'll post it in the other forum.

    [B]Goals/Stats: Been training for years blah blah... I'm 5'10 195 around 16% BF (damn holidays). Main goal is LBM and from what I've reading I'm looking for a "recomp" type cycle. I'm not sure if this is mostly about diet/cardio/weight training vs the gear to run. I'm not sure I know enough to run Tren , Masteron etc that I see is common with this cycle. However I feel like I should be trying something new to help with goals?

    Diet is going to be slightly ketogenic with carb loads and 500 calorie deficit. Also be running the normal NAC dosages due to the oral...So what am I missing or what should I add?

    Week 1-4 Test Prop EOD @100mg

    Week 1-10 Test E every 3.5 days @ 250mg/500mg total

    Week 11-12 Test Prop EOD @500mg total

    Week 1-12 hCg every 3.5 days @250iu/500iu total

    Week 1-14 Arimidex EOD @.25mg

    Week 4-12 Anavar everyday @50mg daily ( liked the strength increase but honestly wasn't that impressed, maybe my BF wasnt low enough??)

    Throw in some T3 for fat loss??

    Week 3 PCT days after last pin (Nolva/Clomid) every day Nolva 40/20/20/20 and Clomid 70/50/50/50
    Last edited by heavyhitter08; 02-05-2018 at 09:22 PM.

  2. #2
    ZakkWilde is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    14
    great, have you tried winstrol for streght?

    tren would be great

    t3 may help, i would just do more cardio and cut on the cals

  3. #3
    AlphaMindz's Avatar
    AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Destination Peaksville
    Posts
    1,017
    Please clarify what you mean in Week 11-12 with Prop eod @ 500mgs...?

    Otherwise I like it. I would def add T3 if you're trying to recomp cause it'll help you peel that fat off your abs in no time!

    I like carb cycling it's very effective going super low carb on non training days and pay close attention to meal timing on training days. Great way to maximize benefits of the drugs!

    Dosages look good to me overall and think you'll see nice gains...

    One thing I will comment on is the Adex dose. That's a great dose IMO if you're bulking and trying to put on some serious size cause at that dosage you'll keep a nice amount of e2 in your blood and reap the anabolic benefits of estrogen.. However, in this case you're recomping and cutting fat and trying to get lean and hard so I would recommend running the Adex at .5mg eod at first and if you notice any bloating (firstly your diet needs to be adjusted) but also up the Adex to 1mg e3d.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyhitter08 View Post
    Whats up Lads.... Getting ready to start another cycle and of course love the advice from the fellas.

    Cycle History: This will be my 5th cycle and the last one I ran this exact same setup about 1yr ago. It was a great cycle with not much sides and plenty of strength. Most of my cycles have been Test as a base with some-type of kick start. Blood work was done and all was well from the DR but I'll post it in the other forum.

    [B]Goals/Stats: Been training for years blah blah... I'm 5'10 195 around 16% BF (damn holidays). Main goal is LBM and from what I've reading I'm looking for a "recomp" type cycle. I'm not sure if this is mostly about diet/cardio/weight training vs the gear to run. I'm not sure I know enough to run Tren , Masteron etc that I see is common with this cycle. However I feel like I should be trying something new to help with goals?

    Diet is going to be slightly ketogenic with carb loads and 500 calorie deficit. Also be running the normal NAC dosages due to the oral...So what am I missing or what should I add?

    Week 1-4 Test Prop EOD @100mg

    Week 1-10 Test E every 3.5 days @ 250mg/500mg total

    Week 11-12 Test Prop EOD @500mg total

    Week 1-12 hCg every 3.5 days @250iu/500iu total

    Week 1-14 Arimidex EOD @.25mg

    Week 4-12 Anavar everyday @50mg daily ( liked the strength increase but honestly wasn't that impressed, maybe my BF wasnt low enough??)

    Throw in some T3 for fat loss??

    Week 3 PCT days after last pin (Nolva/Clomid) every day Nolva 40/20/20/20 and Clomid 70/50/50/50
    Since this is your 5th cycle, you might want to try a Test/Mast compound cycle. I am assuming that a "recomp" cycle is get lean and muscular over get huge. Short ester would be better suited for a cut cycle since it holds less water. You can run Test Prop 500mg/wk + Mast 400mg/wk for 8 weeks. Eat clean and do cardio. The fat sorta melts off. Your PCT looks good. I would run Clomid 100mg/ed for the first week.

  5. #5
    heavyhitter08's Avatar
    heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Big-Arexia
    Posts
    392
    No haven't tried Winny yet, mostly bc I just wouldnt want to deal with the joint pains. My elbow is already a pain in the ass lol. Yeah thats what ive been hearing for years about Tren but you also hear mixed stories on the sides so lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ZakkWilde View Post
    great, have you tried winstrol for streght?

    tren would be great

    t3 may help, i would just do more cardio and cut on the cals

  6. #6
    heavyhitter08's Avatar
    heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Big-Arexia
    Posts
    392
    Ah my bad, just meant I'll be running 500mg a week of Prop. I hear ya on the diet, right now im very low on carbs and more Paleo but with the amount of training and drugs coming up lol 100% need to incorporate carbs cycling .

    Sounds good on the Adex, probably overkill for this cycle...

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Please clarify what you mean in Week 11-12 with Prop eod @ 500mgs...?

    Otherwise I like it. I would def add T3 if you're trying to recomp cause it'll help you peel that fat off your abs in no time!

    I like carb cycling it's very effective going super low carb on non training days and pay close attention to meal timing on training days. Great way to maximize benefits of the drugs!

    Dosages look good to me overall and think you'll see nice gains...

    One thing I will comment on is the Adex dose. That's a great dose IMO if you're bulking and trying to put on some serious size cause at that dosage you'll keep a nice amount of e2 in your blood and reap the anabolic benefits of estrogen.. However, in this case you're recomping and cutting fat and trying to get lean and hard so I would recommend running the Adex at .5mg eod at first and if you notice any bloating (firstly your diet needs to be adjusted) but also up the Adex to 1mg e3d.

  7. #7
    heavyhitter08's Avatar
    heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Big-Arexia
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Since this is your 5th cycle, you might want to try a Test/Mast compound cycle. I am assuming that a "recomp" cycle is get lean and muscular over get huge. Short ester would be better suited for a cut cycle since it holds less water. You can run Test Prop 500mg/wk + Mast 400mg/wk for 8 weeks. Eat clean and do cardio. The fat sorta melts off. Your PCT looks good. I would run Clomid 100mg/ed for the first week.
    you assumed right, this cycle I'd rather focus on LBM and really trying to lean out. Right now im big and strong but have started to lean out. down to 193lbs from 200lbs, but def still lots of BF to work off.

    I keep reading that Masteron is really effective once you are sub 15bf, closer to 10%. If so, I have a ways to go so what if I run it at the end of my cycle, lets say like this. Its also my first time with Mast so would 8 wks be too long, is it effective lets say in the 4-6wks range

    Week 1-12 Test Prop EOD @500mg wk

    Week 6/7-12 Masteron P EOD @400-500mg wk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyhitter08 View Post
    you assumed right, this cycle I'd rather focus on LBM and really trying to lean out. Right now im big and strong but have started to lean out. down to 193lbs from 200lbs, but def still lots of BF to work off.

    I keep reading that Masteron is really effective once you are sub 15bf, closer to 10%. If so, I have a ways to go so what if I run it at the end of my cycle, lets say like this. Its also my first time with Mast so would 8 wks be too long, is it effective lets say in the 4-6wks range

    Week 1-12 Test Prop EOD @500mg wk

    Week 6/7-12 Masteron P EOD @400-500mg wk
    Yes, Mast works best when you're leaner. Then again, it just works all the way around to get you lean. 8wks is not too long, IMO. If you change your workout to more HIIT and do a little high intensity cardio. I don't mean riding a bike at 80% for 60 mintutes. I mean sprinting balls to walls for 20 seconds x 10 times. You'll see good drop in fat.

  9. #9
    heavyhitter08's Avatar
    heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Big-Arexia
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Yes, Mast works best when you're leaner. Then again, it just works all the way around to get you lean. 8wks is not too long, IMO. If you change your workout to more HIIT and do a little high intensity cardio. I don't mean riding a bike at 80% for 60 mintutes. I mean sprinting balls to walls for 20 seconds x 10 times. You'll see good drop in fat.
    Sounds good, I've decided to just run Test Prop with like 6-8 weeks of Anavar on this cycle and really focus on a recomp diet so I can bring this BF down. Thinking my cycle later in the year I can do the proper way to really cut with Masto or Tren

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •