Results 1 to 35 of 35
Like Tree14Likes
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By john13
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce
  • 1 Post By Tzan
  • 1 Post By Dannyboy51577
  • 1 Post By DarthFlex
  • 1 Post By fit_deskjocky
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By David LoPan
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 1 Post By David LoPan

Thread: Please Check My Cycle

  1. #1
    R2D1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    36

    Please Check My Cycle

    This is my 3rd cycle after doing two 12 weeks of Test Cyp only, AI during and Nolva for PCT. (with 14 weeks between cycles)

    Trying to up the ante with stacking.

    43yo Male, estimating 20%bf (bringing it down more), exercise 5x / week.

    This cycle is basically the "athlete" cycle as per the web site here, but I have cut short the DecaNan the last 2 weeks to better facilitate PCT. My main question is with regards to AI, HCG and PCT - but any advice on the cycle appreciated.

    If needed, Nolva during cycle is in the event of any Gyno symptoms.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Please Check My Cycle-cycle-3.jpg  

  2. #2
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    1,146
    Blog Entries
    1
    Test and deca sound low to me. What are your goals? Also hcg should be 250iu twice a week for a total of 500iu per week.
    R2D1 likes this.

  3. #3
    R2D1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Test and deca sound low to me. What are your goals? Also hcg should be 250iu twice a week for a total of 500iu per week.

    As I'm new to stacking, I thought I would just follow the Athlete stack from here: www.steroid.com/Athletic-Cycle.php

    At my age, goals are on court performance improvement, help with injury prevention (not looks so much).

    Will update the HCG frequency - thanks!

  4. #4
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    1,146
    Blog Entries
    1
    Okay then this cycle does make sense. I just assume everybody wants to get huge lol. Id still bump up the test to 150-200mg/week. If its ugl stuff then its probably underdosed to begin with and 100mg a week will barely keep you up to normal test range.
    R2D1 likes this.

  5. #5
    R2D1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Okay then this cycle does make sense. I just assume everybody wants to get huge lol. Id still bump up the test to 150-200mg/week. If its ugl stuff then its probably underdosed to begin with and 100mg a week will barely keep you up to normal test range.
    Thanks, I will give it a go. Appreciate the feedback - especially on the hcg . Hopefully the timings and dosage on the AI and Nolva seem like a good starting point otherwise.

  6. #6
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    1,146
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by R2D1 View Post
    Thanks, I will give it a go. Appreciate the feedback - especially on the hcg. Hopefully the timings and dosage on the AI and Nolva seem like a good starting point otherwise.
    Ai looks fine. Nolva you can take daily if you are gyno prone. Pct should include clomid at 75/50/50/50 and nolva at 40/20/20/20
    R2D1 likes this.

  7. #7
    R2D1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Ai looks fine. Nolva you can take daily if you are gyno prone. Pct should include clomid at 75/50/50/50 and nolva at 40/20/20/20
    Sorry - that clomid (and Nolva) is 4 weeks, first week 75mg clomid per day, second week 50mg per day and so on?

  8. #8
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    1,146
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by R2D1 View Post
    Sorry - that clomid (and Nolva) is 4 weeks, first week 75mg clomid per day, second week 50mg per day and so on?
    Yepp
    R2D1 likes this.

  9. #9
    john13 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    103
    I would up the test and deca and change the winstrol for some dbol first 4 weeks. And also I would run deca a bit longuer, maybe 12 weeks.
    R2D1 likes this.

  10. #10
    R2D1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by john13 View Post
    I would up the test and deca and change the winstrol for some dbol first 4 weeks. And also I would run deca a bit longuer, maybe 12 weeks.
    I already bought the Winstrol I will research dbol though.

    If I run the Deca 12 weeks, should I extend the Cyp 14 (taper the deca?) or they can finish same time?

  11. #11
    Octaneforce's Avatar
    Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    New yawkkk
    Posts
    1,146
    Blog Entries
    1
    Dbol is for putting on mass. I dont think thats what the op is trying to do
    R2D1 likes this.

  12. #12
    R2D1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Dbol is for putting on mass. I dont think thats what the op is trying to do
    Yes. Correct. From the info pages on this web site, Dbol is big mass increases. I’m thinking more lance Armstrong, tennis players etc. too big will cause sport specific decreases in performance.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    A healthy male is producing about 70mg/wk of natural Testosterone . If you're taking 100mg/wk, you're taking just enough to shut down your natural production of Test but not enough to make much gains. I would up the Test just a little to 200mg/wk. That would be about double the natural production but still well below the "normal" 500mg/wk Test cycle.

    If you want a Lance Armstrong type of build I would not run Deca , I would run Masteron . Deca will hold water and is considered "bulking" gear. Mast will help remove water give a leaner, tighter look. 200mg/wk should be good enough.

    Don't run Winstrol or Dbol . Stick with Test/Mast (200/200 per week) and you'll make lean gains. Watch your diet and add some cardio into your workout. Not too much, about 20mins 3x week.

  14. #14
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,880
    Winstrol for injury prevention I have heard it all now.

  15. #15
    Tzan's Avatar
    Tzan is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    15
    I too would swap out the deca for something else. No matter my diet deca is the one chemical that always blows me up...maybe sub it for EQ or primo
    R2D1 likes this.

  16. #16
    R2D1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Winstrol for injury prevention I have heard it all now.
    According to the steroid profiles from this web page, the winstrol - as part of the stack, is supposed to increase gains in power and speed. The deca for lean gains, joint relief and muscle repair and the test cyp for some size and strength, but mostly to aid the deca. That’s my understanding of the stack advised under the athlete cycle.

  17. #17
    R2D1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzan View Post
    I too would swap out the deca for something else. No matter my diet deca is the one chemical that always blows me up...maybe sub it for EQ or primo
    Thanks - I will check out the profiles for the primo and eq.

    Edit - sorry, was that primo suggestion for primobolan it primoteston?
    Last edited by R2D1; 02-12-2018 at 08:47 PM.

  18. #18
    R2D1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    A healthy male is producing about 70mg/wk of natural Testosterone . If you're taking 100mg/wk, you're taking just enough to shut down your natural production of Test but not enough to make much gains. I would up the Test just a little to 200mg/wk. That would be about double the natural production but still well below the "normal" 500mg/wk Test cycle.

    If you want a Lance Armstrong type of build I would not run Deca , I would run Masteron . Deca will hold water and is considered "bulking" gear. Mast will help remove water give a leaner, tighter look. 200mg/wk should be good enough.

    Don't run Winstrol or Dbol. Stick with Test/Mast (200/200 per week) and you'll make lean gains. Watch your diet and add some cardio into your workout. Not too much, about 20mins 3x week.
    Thanks, I will research the test / masteron stack. Appreciate the feedback.

  19. #19
    R2D1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Stick with Test/Mast (200/200 per week) and you'll make lean gains.
    Sorry for very late reply - the 200/200 - would they be taken same day or stagger (or doesn't matter?)

  20. #20
    DarthFlex is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    92
    Do 100/100 twice a week
    Make sure their are both the same ester.

  21. #21
    R2D1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFlex View Post
    Do 100/100 twice a week
    Make sure their are both the same ester.
    Great, thanks. Can you combine into the one syringe?

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by R2D1 View Post
    According to the steroid profiles from this web page, the winstrol - as part of the stack, is supposed to increase gains in power and speed. The deca for lean gains, joint relief and muscle repair and the test cyp for some size and strength, but mostly to aid the deca. That’s my understanding of the stack advised under the athlete cycle.
    Its possible to get lean gains or cut with deca but thats a difficult proposition. More than likely you will put on mass and water. Its my favorite, but thats for bulking, adding size. Plus running it at 10 wks is cutting it short. Same with dbol . If you arent looking to add size before you cut, i would suggest avoiding both.
    Give Scotchguards recommendation some thought- it fits what you are trying to accomplish without having to do a bulk then cut, which i dont think you want to do. There are a few other combos, but that is probably the quickest and easiest
    R2D1 likes this.

  23. #23
    R2D1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Its possible to get lean gains or cut with deca but thats a difficult proposition. More than likely you will put on mass and water. Its my favorite, but thats for bulking, adding size. Plus running it at 10 wks is cutting it short. Same with dbol . If you arent looking to add size before you cut, i would suggest avoiding both.
    Give Scotchguards recommendation some thought- it fits what you are trying to accomplish without having to do a bulk then cut, which i dont think you want to do. There are a few other combos, but that is probably the quickest and easiest
    Thanks. I've only got two more weeks of the current stack and then I will be changing to Scotchguards cycle for my next round after PCT. So far with what I have done I'm happy with the results. no gyno or sides that are apparent to me. Maybe a little bigger than I would like, as you say that's probably water and a bit of size with the deca. But overall strength and performance is at a level I'm happy with. Will do an in cycle blood test to compare with pre cycle. Not sure who writes the original stack suggestions fro the main web page or how long it's been up there, but it was a good starting point and the comments and suggestions here have been a great help for planning my next cycle. Cheers!

  24. #24
    DarthFlex is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by R2D1 View Post
    Great, thanks. Can you combine into the one syringe?
    Yes
    .
    R2D1 likes this.

  25. #25
    Rulloa28 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Buena park ca
    Posts
    2
    Hey their any help I'm new to this and will like to get bulk and get big just not sure we're to start or watt to take LIL lost here any help? Thank you Rey

  26. #26
    fit_deskjocky's Avatar
    fit_deskjocky is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    249
    Quote Originally Posted by Rulloa28 View Post
    Hey their any help I'm new to this and will like to get bulk and get big just not sure we're to start or watt to take LIL lost here any help? Thank you Rey
    Do your research, read the stickies. Start you own thread with specific questions. Don't hijack
    R2D1 likes this.

  27. #27
    GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Bragging to someone
    Posts
    8,566
    Nothing wrong with trying to stay lean on a low dose of Deca . 200mg per week is simply a therapeutic dose anyways (some guys stay on that year round just for joint support). Run your test at 200mg as well. also nothing wrong with running Winstrol the last 6 weeks like you plan..
    you simply need to add about 400mg per week of Masteron to this and that will make this cycle a legit cycle (rather then a therapeutic run of AAS)
    R2D1 likes this.

  28. #28
    R2D1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Rulloa28 View Post
    Hey their any help I'm new to this and will like to get bulk and get big just not sure we're to start or watt to take LIL lost here any help? Thank you Rey
    This thread is the complete opposite of what you want.

  29. #29
    R2D1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Don't run Winstrol or Dbol. Stick with Test/Mast (200/200 per week) and you'll make lean gains. Watch your diet and add some cardio into your workout. Not too much, about 20mins 3x week.
    Stupid question time: Would it be better to do

    Monday 200mg of Test
    Thursday 200 mg of Masteron

    OR

    Monday 100mg Test / 100mg Masteron (total 200mg) combo
    Thursday 100mg Test / 100mg Masteron (total 200mg) combo

    (or doesn't make any difference)

  30. #30
    R2D1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Don't run Winstrol or Dbol. Stick with Test/Mast (200/200 per week) and you'll make lean gains. Watch your diet and add some cardio into your workout. Not too much, about 20mins 3x week.
    Quote Originally Posted by R2D1 View Post
    Stupid question time: Would it be better to do

    Monday 200mg of Test
    Thursday 200 mg of Masteron

    OR

    Monday 100mg Test / 100mg Masteron (total 200mg) combo
    Thursday 100mg Test / 100mg Masteron (total 200mg) combo

    (or doesn't make any difference)

    Hi, sorry... getting ready to start this cycle in August and was just wondering about the above question on amount and timing during the week. I need to start planning this far in advance.

  31. #31
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,776
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by R2D1 View Post
    Stupid question time: Would it be better to do

    Monday 200mg of Test
    Thursday 200 mg of Masteron

    OR

    Monday 100mg Test / 100mg Masteron (total 200mg) combo
    Thursday 100mg Test / 100mg Masteron (total 200mg) combo

    (or doesn't make any difference)
    Monday 250mg Test / 200mg Masteron (total 450mg) combo
    Thursday 250mg Test / 200mg Masteron (total 450mg) combo

    You need to up that dose like I put above if you want results and now just shut down your natural test levels.
    R2D1 likes this.

  32. #32
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Okay then this cycle does make sense. I just assume everybody wants to get huge lol. Id still bump up the test to 150-200mg/week. If its ugl stuff then its probably underdosed to begin with and 100mg a week will barely keep you up to normal test range.
    Iíd beg to differ dude, any popular or reputable ugl tend to have overdosed vials.. itís quite the opposite of what you are stating.
    Pharmgrade stuff tends to be dosed correctly because the fda regulates it.
    What some people donít understand is overdosing isnít necessarily good either because it can be dangerous if too over but for the most part they OD their stuff.
    Last edited by Chrisp83TRT; 06-24-2018 at 02:08 PM.
    R2D1 likes this.

  33. #33
    R2D1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Monday 250mg Test / 200mg Masteron (total 450mg) combo
    Thursday 250mg Test / 200mg Masteron (total 450mg) combo

    You need to up that dose like I put above if you want results and now just shut down your natural test levels.
    Thanks for your reply. I think post 14 covers your concern. I'm more worried about should the injections of the different steroids be the same day or different days. looks like you're saying it should be the test on mon and the masteron on the thurs.

  34. #34
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,776
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by R2D1 View Post
    Thanks for your reply. I think post 14 covers your concern. I'm more worried about should the injections of the different steroids be the same day or different days. looks like you're saying it should be the test on mon and the masteron on the thurs.
    Here is why you take both twice a week not once a week. Trust me I am on TRT and if you want stable results and not a rollercoaster ride then split the dose up like I stated before.

    Please Check My Cycle-half-life-test.jpg
    R2D1 likes this.

  35. #35
    R2D1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by David LoPan View Post
    Here is why you take both twice a week not once a week. Trust me I am on TRT and if you want stable results and not a rollercoaster ride then split the dose up like I stated before.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Half life of test.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	22.0 KB 
ID:	173227
    Thanks for the that. I don't mind splitting them up to twice a week - but there's no way I'm taking a total of 900mg a week. My goals aren't to get huge. I finished a 350mg per week 12 week cycle a few moths ago and was happy with the results, the 400/mg per week is already more than I was planning based on my last cycle, but this time switching out the winstrol for Masteron .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •