Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Anavar + Anadrol + Dianabol

Fluidic Kimbo is online now Morale Officer (de facto)

Anavar + Anadrol + Dianabol

I'm not trying to bulk, nor am I trying to cut.

I had shoulder surgery 8 days ago, and so now I just want to minimise strength loss, minimise muscles loss, while I make a speedy recovery. I am also very keen to retain my range of motion -- I've spent a few months increasing the range of motion in my shoulders and I don't want to lose that.

I'm already on 100mg Anavar daily along with BPC157 and TB500. I was supposed to have my arm in a sling for 4 weeks, but after 8 days I'm already able to type on a keyboard and iron my tshirts. I can passively move my arm through its full range of motion, but not actively -- my stretch reflex (a.k.a myotatic reflex) kicks in very soon and I can't actively raise my arm more than a few inches. But passively I can raise it above my head no problem.

Today I've just put in an order for Anadrol and Dianabol , and I'm thinking of taking 50mg of each per day.

I know, I know, I know, an oral-only cycle isn't ideal. I'm just done with steroids though and I'm just not arsed pinning myself into muscle anymore. I just couldn't be bothered. If it were medical grade or veterinarian grade stuff then maybe, but I'm not pinning that underground lab shit anymore. So I'm just gonna take 3 orals together for about 6 weeks or so.

Low testosterone doesn't fuck me up the way it fucks up most men. I can tolerate Anavar for about 7 or 8 weeks before I notice a drop in libido. But even then, I don't get depressed or lethargic -- I just experience less sexual attraction/arousal/desire/drive, so it's no big deal. My sex drive is way too high anyway. After it's all over, I go on Tamoxifen and Clomiphene and I'm brand new.

So here's what I'll be doing:

Anavar - 50mg twice daily
    Dianabol - 25mg twice day
    Anadrol - 25mg twice daily

Yeah I know the Anavar dose is very high so I'm taking precautions with my cholesterol.

Any thoughts on this? The Anavar won't tax my liver, but the other two will. But 50mg of each per day won't kill me. Maybe if I took 100mg of each per day then my AST and ALT might go up into the hundreds. I'm only doing this for about 6 weeks or so.
    Davi Meireles likes this.

unatiq13 is offline New Member
    Sorry I dont have the knowledge to answer on your above listed cycle. I am curious where you get your anavar from? Is it legit? That is my sole purpose of joining this forum to find some real anavar.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by unatiq13 View Post
    Sorry I dont have the knowledge to answer on your above listed cycle. I am curious where you get your anavar from? Is it legit? That is my sole purpose of joining this forum to find some real anavar.
    This is not a source board. Spend some time reading through the labs section and learn to read between the lines.

I would also suggest that if you were to PM someone and they did, for some reason, give you a source, you should be very suspect of it.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Probably at the wrong forum for that to be honest.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    This isn't a source board. That being said, I wouldn't trust a word Kimbo has to say about sources or about gear in general.
    Cylon357 and XnavyHMCS like this.

unatiq13 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    This is not a source board. Spend some time reading through the labs section and learn to read between the lines.

I would also suggest that if you were to PM someone and they did, for some reason, give you a source, you should be very suspect of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    Probably at the wrong forum for that to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    This isn't a source board. That being said, I wouldn't trust a word Kimbo has to say about sources or about gear in general.

My apologies gents. I will keep that in mind going forward. Thx

My apologies gents. I will keep that in mind going forward. Thx
    Just so you know on other forums, if you make posts asking for sources, expect scammers to approach you.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    I'm not trying to bulk, nor am I trying to cut.

I had shoulder surgery 8 days ago, and so now I just want to minimise strength loss, minimise muscles loss, while I make a speedy recovery. I am also very keen to retain my range of motion -- I've spent a few months increasing the range of motion in my shoulders and I don't want to lose that.

I'm already on 100mg Anavar daily along with BPC157 and TB500. I was supposed to have my arm in a sling for 4 weeks, but after 8 days I'm already able to type on a keyboard and iron my tshirts. I can passively move my arm through its full range of motion, but not actively -- my stretch reflex (a.k.a myotatic reflex) kicks in very soon and I can't actively raise my arm more than a few inches. But passively I can raise it above my head no problem.

Today I've just put in an order for Anadrol and Dianabol , and I'm thinking of taking 50mg of each per day.

I know, I know, I know, an oral-only cycle isn't ideal. I'm just done with steroids though and I'm just not arsed pinning myself into muscle anymore. I just couldn't be bothered. If it were medical grade or veterinarian grade stuff then maybe, but I'm not pinning that underground lab shit anymore. So I'm just gonna take 3 orals together for about 6 weeks or so.

Low testosterone doesn't fuck me up the way it fucks up most men. I can tolerate Anavar for about 7 or 8 weeks before I notice a drop in libido. But even then, I don't get depressed or lethargic -- I just experience less sexual attraction/arousal/desire/drive, so it's no big deal. My sex drive is way too high anyway. After it's all over, I go on Tamoxifen and Clomiphene and I'm brand new.

So here's what I'll be doing:

Anavar - 50mg twice daily
    Dianabol - 25mg twice day
    Anadrol - 25mg twice daily

Yeah I know the Anavar dose is very high so I'm taking precautions with my cholesterol.

Any thoughts on this? The Anavar won't tax my liver, but the other two will. But 50mg of each per day won't kill me. Maybe if I took 100mg of each per day then my AST and ALT might go up into the hundreds. I'm only doing this for about 6 weeks or so.
    Personally, I think it's a horrible idea. Since you're already ignoring your treatment plan, why punish your system with AAS? Particularly 3 orals. Don't just worry about your liver. You're going to be taxing your entire body.

Just save your money and continue to risk your recovery. I hate to sound harsh, but your plan has no logic and even less merit.
    Cuz, redz, Honkey_Kong and 2 others like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I love the idea.please do it and start a log with pics.
    With ur extensive AAS use I would think this is perfect for you.

NOBODY ELSE SHOULD DO THIS

Kimbo is far more advanced than the average or even vet here.
    Cuz, Cylon357, Honkey_Kong and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post

He should add in a gram of tren per week too. But yeah nobody except kimbo is advanced enough for this
    Cylon357, Cornish and XnavyHMCS like this.

JTP$ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post

this

He should add in a gram of tren per week too. But yeah nobody except kimbo is advanced enough for this
    kimbo is the hard type, he should run two grams of tren a week, and 3 grams a week of halotestin .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anavar + Anadrol + Dianabol-05d.jpg  

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Low test with some Deca and hgh might help but what you are proposing is an awful idea.

Did I miss something? Why the fear of ugl? There are plenty of legit options. Injecting is a must in this game.

CafeBlue is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Injecting is a must in this game.
    So I felt this was something that a lot of people followed "injecting", orals for show prep or sparingly, but some people seem to be all about that orals life. Interesting

I'm getting on fine so far. Very minor testicular shrinkage. I'm only doing this until my shoulder is good enough to bench the empty 45 lb bar.

This 'cycle' -- if you can even call it that -- is to minimise loss of strength, minimise loss of range of motion, and to minimise loss of muscle mass in the weeks following rotator cuff surgery.

All of us are unique, but some of us are more unique than others. Low T doesn't bother me. My T won't even get that low anyway in the space of about 5 or 6 weeks.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Personally, I think it's a horrible idea. Since you're already ignoring your treatment plan, why punish your system with AAS? Particularly 3 orals. Don't just worry about your liver. You're going to be taxing your entire body.

Just save your money and continue to risk your recovery. I hate to sound harsh, but your plan has no logic and even less merit.
    dude this.. why are you taking your arm out of the sling and raising it above your head!? bro listen to the doctor it doesnt matter if you can move it youre risking damage and potentionally making your range of motion worse. My advice put your arm back in the sling and keep it there for the amount of time the doctor said. after that and PT once you have full range with zero pain and are able to train 100%. then consider a cycle. focus on recovery right now my friend youre being inpatient. Just let you shoulder heal. What was the surgury for?

Edit: If you want to take something just cuz you have that itch get some hgh and keep injecting those peptides into your shoulder. Trust me if this is rotator cuff surgury you DO NOT want to fuck that up cuz it can be a lot more surguries bro. I understand that itch to take gear i love taking steroids but you have to put your health first here man.
    Last edited by tbjake34; 09-02-2023 at 08:32 PM.
    Davi Meireles likes this.

Just so you know on other forums, if you make posts asking for sources, expect scammers to approach you.
    Hey man, i saw you replied to my post about dbol in another thread but it got locked before i could reply, so il do that here.

It sucks to think that over time you wouldnt be able to stomach moderate doses of dbol. As i stated before, i really love that compound, its something which i have always responded to so well. what doses were you running in the past, and how much can you stomach now?

btw, my next cycle is going to start mid october, and ill be running test/primo with 100 mgs of dbol a day. Wel see how i can tolerate it, its been awhile since ive run it that high.

Quote Originally Posted by JTP$ View Post
    Hey man, i saw you replied to my post about dbol in another thread but it got locked before i could reply, so il do that here.

It sucks to think that over time you wouldnt be able to stomach moderate doses of dbol. As i stated before, i really love that compound, its something which i have always responded to so well. what doses were you running in the past, and how much can you stomach now?

btw, my next cycle is going to start mid october, and ill be running test/primo with 100 mgs of dbol a day. Wel see how i can tolerate it, its been awhile since ive run it that high.
    Orals tend to be pretty harsh on my stomach and over time, I'd had to deal with "middle age" problems like acid reflux in addition to other problems like my CKD (which is something that wasn't caused by gear itself, but definitely made worse over time). So the last time I ran dbol, I literally couldn't hold much down when I ran it so I haven't touched it since. And as far as gear goes, I only run my TRT medication (that I get through a doctor).

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Dont think steroids will aid in speedy recovery. They will mask the pain, for sure, but when ur done, your back at it again.
    But those peptides will.

HGH, mk677 will boost that prosess too. And what is that sarm called, not lgd, but that less potent...ostarine??
    Red that also migth fix things, not just mask.

Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    Cylon357 likes this.

The day before yesterday, I benched the empty 45 lb bar, and also did a few chin up's. So recovery is coming along nicely.

I am in the throes of low T now though. Getting out of bed in the morning is a bit of an ordeal, plus I haven't got as much motivation to do stuff. I'm tired at the end of the day. I wouldn't say I'm emotionally depressed but I'd say I'm a tiny bit gloomy.

Libido is very low, however my bodily sexual function is fine.

I'll tolerate this for another week or two before coming off all AAS.

I'm still taking 1mg BPC157 and 0.6mg TB500 daily.

This state of mind though is more conducive to meditation so I'm taking advantage of it for now. Plus I'm getting a few boring things done like sorting out my expired driving license.

Today I did a set of 10 quick chin up's in a row, and I benched 77 lbs.

A week from now I might be able to bench 130 lbs and do chin up's with 25 lb weight belt.

I'm getting used to low T, it's not bothering me so much today.

Orals tend to be pretty harsh on my stomach and over time, I'd had to deal with "middle age" problems like acid reflux in addition to other problems like my CKD (which is something that wasn't caused by gear itself, but definitely made worse over time). So the last time I ran dbol, I literally couldn't hold much down when I ran it so I haven't touched it since. And as far as gear goes, I only run my TRT medication (that I get through a doctor).
    Just out of curiosity, why stop blasting entirely? a mild 400mg/week of test e on top of your TRT would be beneficial and mild on health

Just out of curiosity, why stop blasting entirely? a mild 400mg/week of test e on top of your TRT would be beneficial and mild on health
    I've got health issues. And there's a thread about it in the lounge.
    almostgone likes this.

Yesterday I benched 90 lbs for 10 reps for a few sets, and I did a few sets of chin up's with a 25 lb weighted belt.

Gonna just rest and ice today, then give it a go again tomorrow.

Yesterday I benched 90 lbs for 10 reps for a few sets, and I did a few sets of chin up's with a 25 lb weighted belt.

Gonna just rest and ice today, then give it a go again tomorrow.
    LOL @ needing steroids to bench 90lbs.
    Cuz likes this.

LOL @ needing steroids to bench 90lbs.
    I realise that you have no morals, no beliefs, no values, and that you stand for nothing Honkey, but I thought even among airheaded bodybuilders, there was a code not to mock people recovering from injury.

Benching 90 lbs less than a month after shoulder surgery is decent.

Nobody believes you had a shoulder injury. I doubt anybody believes you even are on test or anavar . You're just some creepy nutcase that has some sort of weird addiction to harassing a steroids message board.
    Cuz and XnavyHMCS like this.

My libido has returned. I don't feel gloomy anymore but I am still getting a bit tired as the day goes by.

I think my brain and body are adapting to low T, and also adapting to using Oxandrolone + Oxymetholone + Methandrostenolone as a substitute. Those 3 steroids decay in the body to another 2 steroids:
    mestanolone (17α-methyl-DHT)
    methyl-1-testosterone (17α-methyl-δ1-DHT)

So the combination of those 5 steroids might be mimicking the effect of T.

Most adult males can't ride out the initial effects of low T, and I don't know if every man can eventually adapt to using other steroids as a substitute for T. As I said I know my body well after a few cycles and so I wouldn't recommend this cycle to anyone unless they know they can handle low T.

I've got health issues. And there's a thread about it in the lounge.
    Im sorry to hear that man, i hope you're able to alleviate that and continue with the TRT.

i got another question for you though, how well were you able to maintain your blast gains with TRT? did you manage to keep most or all of your gains, or was there some impact from ramping down the dose?

Im sorry to hear that man, i hope you're able to alleviate that and continue with the TRT.

i got another question for you though, how well were you able to maintain your blast gains with TRT? did you manage to keep most or all of your gains, or was there some impact from ramping down the dose?
    Well, I've lost quite a bit of mass and I've lost some definition. But I like to think I'm still in pretty good shape and I'm still outlifting most of the dudes half my age in the gym. But yeah would say overall I've lost most of my gains. But I'm also not eating like I would before. Including how much protein I eat. If I eat too much protein now (and by protein, I generally mean meats), I get nauseous and the only thing that will give me relief is throwing up.

I don't want to get too off topic, but going to the gym and training is what I love to do. A lot of guys lift weights to change how they look and maybe that was how I was when I started training back when I was a skinny teen, but over time this lifestyle is what I wanted to do with my life. I love going to the gym and beating the living shit out of myself with the weights. So I'm going to keep doing it at whatever capacity I can, until I can't.
    Last edited by Honkey_Kong; 09-20-2023 at 12:24 AM.
    OdinsOtherSon, Cuz and almostgone like this.

I've now been on Anavar + Anadrol + Dianabol for a month.

Dianabol will eventually give me moon face and make me look bloated (I've been there before in the past), and so today I'm changing my dosage from:

100mg Var + 50mg Dbol + 50mg Adrol

to:

100mg Var + 100mg Adrol

I will keep at this dosage for one month, and then I will do one week of 50mg Var + PCT, followed by three weeks of PCT alone. I always like to do one week of low dose Var when beginning my PCT just to minimise loss.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    I've now been on Anavar + Anadrol + Dianabol for a month.

Dianabol will eventually give me moon face and make me look bloated (I've been there before in the past), and so today I'm changing my dosage from:

100mg Var + 50mg Dbol + 50mg Adrol

to:

100mg Var + 100mg Adrol

I will keep at this dosage for one month, and then I will do one week of 50mg Var + PCT, followed by three weeks of PCT alone. I always like to do one week of low dose Var when beginning my PCT just to minimise loss.
    This is hilarious
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    This is hilarious
    I've been sending videos to my orthopaedic surgeon showing my progress, and I got an email back from his secretary saying:

Mr Franklin has stated that your progress is amazing and much quicker than he would have expected
    The aim of this 'cycle' -- if you can even call it that -- is to minimise strength loss and minimise muscle loss while my shoulder heals after surgery. So far it's going well.

I know most people here think that T is a necessary part of every cycle, but it's not if you're willing to ride out the initial effects of low T. After that, your mind and brain and body adapt to using other androgens to do the job of T. Anadrol is maintaining my sexual function just fine. I don't feel tired or gloomy any more either. I feel fine.

teedoff is online now Member
    so you're taking drugs sourced from a non medical supplier.....so illegal, to rehab your shoulder and your surgeon is monitoring your progress with these drugs??

Also, no Dr or Surgeon would be referred to by Mr...especially by his secretary.....smh.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    so you're taking drugs sourced from a non medical supplier.....so illegal, to rehab your shoulder and your surgeon is monitoring your progress with these drugs??

Also, no Dr or Surgeon would be referred to by Mr...especially by his secretary.....smh.
    Yeah, pretty much everything Kimbo says is total bullshit and just more of his fantasies. A few weeks before he started this, he was telling us he was a boxer. There's so many of them now too. Watch in a few week Uncle Fester (Kimbo) is going to tell us he's training for the Olympia.

Most of the time his bullshit is just really creepy and disgusts all of us. But then he goes in this section and starts coaching people on how to do gear and how to train. I'm sorry, but if after 10 years of doing tren , if you look like Kimbo, pretty much everything you've done was wrong and you shouldn't be offering advice to anybody.
    Cuz, Cylon357, teedoff and 1 others like this.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Why did you decide to stack these 3? Why not just anavar or dbol for example?

Did you even have bloodwork done? What is your total T?

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Yeah, pretty much everything Kimbo says is total bullshit and just more of his fantasies. A few weeks before he started this, he was telling us he was a boxer. There's so many of them now too. Watch in a few week Uncle Fester (Kimbo) is going to tell us he's training for the Olympia.

Most of the time his bullshit is just really creepy and disgusts all of us. But then he goes in this section and starts coaching people on how to do gear and how to train. I'm sorry, but if after 10 years of doing tren, if you look like Kimbo, pretty much everything you've done was wrong and you shouldn't be offering advice to anybody.
    Yea, its not much for entertainment anymore when you know its all made up. 1.4 grams a week, oral only and says he feels “fine” hehehe. The internet has really exposed how damaged some humans really are where as pre internet days we didnt really know just how bad things really were. And , like another member here , its the smallest of people using the most gear. Very trendy.
    Cylon357 and Honkey_Kong like this.

Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    Well he watched two videos that were a minute or two long each, and said my progress was amazing -- not sure if that is tantamount to 'monitoring'.

Here in the Unites Kingdom, surgeons don't use 'Dr' as their title, they all use 'Mr' instead. I know it's strange -- they all have a degree in medicine and are entitled to call themselves 'Dr' but they go with 'Mr' instead.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    Why did you decide to stack these 3? Why not just anavar or dbol for example?

Did you even have bloodwork done? What is your total T?
    I haven't had bloodwork done.

I could have just taken 2 compounds instead of 3 -- or even just Anavar on its own -- but I figured the more the merrier. Synergy and all that.

My balls are shrinking though so I reckon my T is low.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information