Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Anavar + Anadrol + Dianabol

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    But then he goes in this section and starts coaching people on how to do gear and how to train.
    This thread is not an educational thread nor an instructional thread, I'm just sharing my experience.

Most men will have a mental breakdown if they try to ride out the initial effects of low T, so I don't suggest that anyone else tries this.

Lastnight I switched from 3 compounds to 2 compounds, so instead of taking 25mg of Adrol at night, I took 50mg instead. Within a few hours I experienced a pretty major sexual side effect -- but I'm just gonna ride this out as my body adapts to the higher dose.

I'm capping this cycle at 2 months though just to get my rotator cuff back in working order after the surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuz View Post
    1.4 grams a week, oral only and says he feels “fine” hehehe.
    I haven't had bloodwork done but I have strips that you urinate on to check how your liver's doing. So far there's nothing of concern.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    You’re risking the surgical repair. The repair has nothing to do with optimal muscle strength, nothing at this early stage. In fact you don’t want excessive tension on the repaired tendon, too much is detrimental.

What is your surgeons recovery protocol? Can you post it?

Bench press, chin ups? Ludicrous.
    Last edited by wango; 09-24-2023 at 12:31 PM.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post
    Bench press, chin ups? Ludicrous.
    Yeah you're right I'm just bringing it lightly through its range of motion now.

I got this txt lastnight from my doctor:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20230925_120216.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	257.9 KB 
ID:	182754

I'm sitting in the clinic now, I'm gonna ask them what my ALT and AST are.

AST = 176
    ALT = 702

HDL = 0.5
    LDL = 4.06
    Total / HDL = 10.06

I'm coming off everything today and doing 4 weeks of Nolva + Clomid.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    I haven't had bloodwork done but I have strips that you urinate on to check how your liver's doing. So far there's nothing of concern.
    Not really the best diagnostic tool. Blood test is more definitive.
    Cuz likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Not really the best diagnostic tool. Blood test is more definitive.
    See my above two posts . . . my liver is under stress with my ALT at 702.

Abandoning cycle.

See my above two posts . . . my liver is under stress with my ALT at 702.

Abandoning cycle.
    Exactly. You should be looking at all markers, not just the broad indicators a urine strip gives.

....and yes, I'm sure your liver is complaining.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I haven't had bloodwork done.

I could have just taken 2 compounds instead of 3 -- or even just Anavar on its own -- but I figured the more the merrier. Synergy and all that.

My balls are shrinking though so I reckon my T is low.
    I dislike poly pharmacy and like to keep things simple, a testosterone paired with an anabolic . I really think people waste their money with piling on a laundry list of compounds and would be better served spreading those out into more cycles. If you aren't into strength sports or near a bodybuilding contest (Jay Cutler talks about this) then just leave the orals out in most cases. Anavar may the the exception, but for me it does nothing anyway.

Your endogenous T may very well be crushed into the teenage girl range. I have bloodwork showing that happened to me. Doesn't mean it cannot come back, but it will typically take 3-6 months min; not "30-day PCT".
    Last edited by powerliftmike; 09-26-2023 at 09:19 AM.

I'm lucky I got that blood test. I was gonna stay on for another month, which would have brought my ALT from 700 way up past 2000. There was probably a decent chance of me dying if I stayed on.

That cycle worked a little bit too well. . . .

I need to be below 64kg for boxing and I normally have visible abs up until the 67 or 68kg mark . . . but today I stepped on the scales and I'm 71kg with abs.

Maybe I'm still holding a little water.

Anyway I need to get rid of 7 kg of whatever it is.

s1nc1ty is offline Member
    What are you doing on roids man? You have completely average physique, why do you need that shit? I saw you sparring. Completely average amateur boxing physique. The fact that you think your playing with tren , anadrol , whatever. While being completely noob at boxing also. The sparring footage seemed like you havent been doing it for very long. It was only 9 seconds though but seemed like 2 newbies having dick measuring contest trying to knock each other out. You seem like really confused. No boxer needs tren, anadrol or shit like that. Especially a little ant like you. Your body regulates itself all you need is exercise, rest and food. Boxing is not about big muscles but tehnique, heart and resilience.

You dont have mass, your lifts are natty level. Whats the point of the steroids ? What do you get out of it? Normal athetes recover from minor surgerys just fine without trenbolone . You so afraid of loosing muscle mass what you dont even have much? You wouldve revovered just fine without all this shit

Focus on the tehnique. GUys your level dont even need much strength and conditioning. Let alone steroids
    Last edited by s1nc1ty; 10-03-2023 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by s1nc1ty View Post
    What are you doing on roids man? You have completely average physique, why do you need that shit? I saw you sparring. Completely average amateur boxing physique.

I need a frame of reference here to give me some perspective. Could you please share a photograph of your physique here on the forum, otherwise I'll never know how small I am.

teedoff is offline Member
    I need a frame of reference here to give me some perspective. Could you please share a photograph of your physique here on the forum, otherwise I'll never know how small I am.
    Lol. How tall are you and what's your weight? You look maybe 5'10" and 150lbs. Thats too small in muscle mass to be doing the kinds of cycles you've talked about. Even so, why take crap during recovery from surgery?

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but the more you post the more I'm starting to believe others here that you're full of crap.
    s1nc1ty likes this.

That cycle worked a little bit too well. . . .

I need to be below 64kg for boxing and I normally have visible abs up until the 67 or 68kg mark . . . but today I stepped on the scales and I'm 71kg with abs.

Maybe I'm still holding a little water.

Anyway I need to get rid of 7 kg of whatever it is.
    You've been off the orals for what...roughly 10-12 days? It should start moving soon as your E2 is coming down.

Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    Lol. How tall are you and what's your weight? You look maybe 5'10" and 150lbs.

If I was 5'10" then 150 lbs would be light. I'm not 5'10" though. My BMI is about 25.1 -- my doctor officially has me as 'overweight' in his notes for this reason even though I have visible abs.

If you were to ask my opinion on when the use of AAS would be most beneficial, I would say using them after surgery in order to minimise muscle wastage is a damn good use.

If you were to stop bench-pressing today, and not do another bench press for 60 days, how much strength and size would you lose? That's why I started on AAS the day before my surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    You've been off the orals for what...roughly 10-12 days? It should start moving soon as your E2 is coming down.
    It turns out that either my scales at home is fucked, or that the scales at the gym is fucked, because at the gym yesterday I was 67 kg but at home I was 71 kg.

I'm thinking of buying two kettle bells, both weighing 32 kg, so that I can place the two of them on a weighing scales to give a weight of 64 kg (which is the limit for light welterweight). So my routine for weighing myself would be to weigh the kettle bells and then weigh myself, and then just make sure that the former >= latter.

LiftingWeights is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Injecting is a must in this game.
    Only when you can get it from an actual doctor or similar.

On that note,
    I don't know where other people live but in my area getting testosterone is a f*cking nightmare because of the transgender bull.

It's questions.. questions... questions.. The clinics, doctors and even the pharmacist are conducting interrogations. Plus, it's damn expensive!

The only option seems to be finding a woman who will lie about wanting to be a man.

It turns out that either my scales at home is fucked, or that the scales at the gym is fucked, because at the gym yesterday I was 67 kg but at home I was 71 kg.

I'm thinking of buying two kettle bells, both weighing 32 kg, so that I can place the two of them on a weighing scales to give a weight of 64 kg (which is the limit for light welterweight). So my routine for weighing myself would be to weigh the kettle bells and then weigh myself, and then just make sure that the former >= latter.
    As long as the kettlebells are accurate, that will give a good point of reference.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by LiftingWeights View Post

On that note,
    I don't know where other people live but in my area getting testosterone is a f*cking nightmare because of the transgender bull.

It's questions.. questions... questions.. The clinics, doctors and even the pharmacist are conducting interrogations. Plus, it's damn expensive!

The only option seems to be finding a woman who will lie about wanting to be a man.
    Sounds like you need to relocate then
    almostgone and stocky121 like this.

Cylon357 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

On that note,

I can assure you that the majority of members here, and aas users in general, are NOT just using prescribed / US pharma drugs. The research necessary to find a good, established ugl is not difficult. Many so called UGLs are more like non US pharmacy grade. Peep the labs section for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    I can assure you that the majority of members here, and aas users in general, are NOT just using prescribed / US pharma drugs. The research necessary to find a good, established ugl is not difficult. Many so called UGLs are more like non US pharmacy grade. Peep the labs section for more.
    The problem is you really don't know until you know and then it's too late.

I have no doubt that there are some really great top notch labs.... But there's really no way of being sure that they're good without taking a serious risk.

teedoff is offline Member

I have no doubt that there are some really great top notch labs.... But there's really no way of being sure that they're good without taking a serious risk.
    Or reliable recommendations from others that have used those labs/resources.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!

If it was as much of a "serious risk" as you're putting it here, there'd be a lot more guys with hacked apart muscles from infections. Usually if there's something wrong, it's that the gear tends to be under dosed (or in the case of anavar , that it's really dbol ).

Anyways, if you don't trust your source, you shouldn't be buying from them.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by teedoff View Post
    Or reliable recommendations from others that have used those labs/resources.
    If you follow the threads in the lab section, you should do fairly well. It's all there in black and white, excepting of course contact info, but once you have a brand, it should be pretty straight forward.

For injectables, you also minimize your risks with a trial sub-q injection. Note that I did NOT say you eliminate it entirely.

If you follow the threads in the lab section, you should do fairly well. It's all there in black and white, excepting of course contact info, but once you have a brand, it should be pretty straight forward.

It's 2023.

Buying reviews is both cheap and easy. Plus, trolls are used to slag off the competition. Search on Internet writing jobs if you want to know more

/// I'm not trying to be difficult or a troll. All I'm saying is that you're taking a risk unless you know someone personally.

Blog Entries
    It's 2023.

Buying reviews is both cheap and easy. Plus, trolls are used to slag off the competition. Search on Internet writing jobs if you want to know more

/// I'm not trying to be difficult or a troll. All I'm saying is that you're taking a risk unless you know someone personally.
    That's a fair observation.

You will find, I think, that shills are pretty obvious on this site and called out on the regular.

One of the advantages to having the board NOT be sponsored by suppliers, I guess...
    almostgone and LiftingWeights like this.

One of the advantages to having the board NOT be sponsored by suppliers, I guess...
    It's the absolute main reason I came here.

I've started accumulating a list of UGLs that I will never buy from again. Most, the stuff did absolutely NOTHING.
    A couple made me sick and that's where I got my "not going to inject" stand.

I got sick from an oral so there's no way in hell I'm going to trust an injection.

// Again, I'm not trying to be negative, defamatory or a troll. I'm just saying the obvious by pointing out the need to be cautious. AND.. not doing anything that you're not comfortable with. Sometimes, you need to listen to your gut over what others are saying.

Blog Entries
    It's the absolute main reason I came here.

I've started accumulating a list of UGLs that I will never buy from again. Most, the stuff did absolutely NOTHING.
    A couple made me sick and that's where I got my "not going to inject" stand.

I got sick from an oral so there's no way in hell I'm going to trust an injection.

// Again, I'm not trying to be negative, defamatory or a troll. I'm just saying the obvious by pointing out the need to be cautious. AND.. not doing anything that you're not comfortable with. Sometimes, you need to listen to your gut over what others are saying.
    I think we are all following what you are saying: you had a bad experience and don't want to inject.

I'm not saying you should do something you don't want to. No one here will tell you to do that.

What I am saying is that there are absolutely some legit suppliers / vendors if you do a little digging.

I'm not saying you should explore that, or that you should purchase anything you don't want or anything like that.

I have no affiliations and am not encouraging anyone to do drugs. Leave drugs alone! That way, there are more for the rest of us

I iv-d drugs that i bought from common thugs for years and im fine. Ofcourse there is a chance that the testosterone bottle you buy from the ug contains cyanide or something but it is very minor.

But yeah, if you go the steroid route you must be ready to take a little risk...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information