Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By cousinmuscles

Thread: New Cycle advice

dk94 is offline Associate Member

New Cycle advice

Hi all

Been off the boards for a while and am planning my next cycle. This will be my 6th or so. I train in muay thai and boxing and compete recreationaly, nothing too serious. I also weight train often. im 6'1 and maintain a reasonably lean 225. Im looking for a cycle that will compliment my training. Last cycle i ran was test with masteron and turinabol . It made my shoulders feel 100lbs each when boxing. Im thinking of a lower test base, 500-600mgs of enthanate to avoid heavy water retention, im considering running anavar or primobolan but am open to most suggestions. I am aware of the need for proper Ai and hcg when running a cycle and how to run it. Im just looking for some suggestions on compounds.

Thanks in advance

bump

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Made your arms feel heavy as in too much pump? What are your goals?

yes, crazy pump in my shoulders. For this run i would like to add strength and endurance, lean out

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    test - 400mg
    NPP - 500mg
    Mast - 600mg
    Var - 50mg per day
    dk94 likes this.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dk94 View Post
    yes, crazy pump in my shoulders. For this run i would like to add strength and endurance, lean out
    AAS do this through many mechanisms, such as water retention, increased glucose uptake etc. Perhaps you can find a way to work around it and periodize your training. Split it into blocks. Example:

Block 1 [regular boxing training] ->
    Block 2 CYCLE [less cardio on the boxing and focus on heavy compound exercises in the gym] ->
    Block 3 PCT [increase boxing but still get your main lifts done in the gym to maintain gains]¨

You can do some maintenance for cardio during the strength block 2. As long as you keep lifting and do a successful PCT you will keep the strength gains. Just keep lifting and eating right and you can increase endurance later and have both.

Training all components together is a bit tricky you might find this useful: Residual Training Effect

The problem I found with trying to improve too many components is overtraining and wearing out your joints. But manage the residual effects of training and you can peak for a competition properly.
    Last edited by cousinmuscles; 02-19-2018 at 01:21 PM.
    dk94 likes this.

thank you

does npp increase prolactin like deca and require an inhibitor?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by dk94 View Post
    does npp increase prolactin like deca and require an inhibitor?
    only if your prolactin sensitive and at what dose.. some guys can run NPP up to a gram and not need a DA, other guys are super sensitive and need a DA at only 400mg. by DA I'm talking a dopmamine against like Caber or Prami. I personally have ran dozens of 19 nor cycles and don't need one, but have ran it before just for precaution when I stack multiple 19 nors together over a gram.

Thread Information