Thread: Bulk Cycle

BigB04 is offline New Member

Bulk Cycle

Im still learning a good bit and am looking to plan out my next cycle, hoping to get some tips/ideas.

My previous cycle was 12 weeks of Test P 50mg /TrenA 75mg/ MastP 75mg ED with 6 weeks of dbol 40mg.

I put on about 15 lbs during the cycle and have held on to 8lbs of it. I feel the 8lbs is deceiving because I feel like in the mirror I look much better then where I was before last cycle.

I realize that last cycle was more of a cut cycle but this time I just want to try to strap all the bulk on possible. I am 5'8" 210 lbs. If I had to guess on fat % Id say 10-15%?(You can see outlines of the 6pack) Im 32 years old and also eating pretty decent, currently at 6 meals a day but went up to 8 during the last cycle.

I wasnt a huge fan of tren from my last cycle it definitely affected my sleep, killed my appetite making those 8 meals miserable at times, and towards the end also caused Acid Reflux, although im considering it again if its important for a solid bulk cycle.

My thoughts were running 12-16 weeks of Test, Along with Deca or NPP. Ive been reading that Tren/NPP or Deca is a great combination?

I left it open between Deca or NPP because im really not sure if I want to go Test Prop or Test Enan, especially if I do go Tren again because I think sticking to Tren Ace would be important because of my sides last cycle.

As far as test itself goes I felt like in the past I got better gains when using Test Enan, than cycles with Test Prop.

I also considered trying HGH for the first time because I read how it really helps with sleep which I struggled with, with Tren and also for recovery (I seemed to have constant aches and pains last cycle) but the more I read about HGH the more I read that insulin should also be considered at that point.

I realized I left this pretty wide open and didnt even tough on PCT yet but im curious to hear from you guys what your thoughts are?

Quote Originally Posted by BigB04 View Post
    Im still learning a good bit and am looking to plan out my next cycle, hoping to get some tips/ideas.

My previous cycle was 12 weeks of Test P 50mg /TrenA 75mg/ MastP 75mg ED with 6 weeks of dbol 40mg.

I put on about 15 lbs during the cycle and have held on to 8lbs of it. I feel the 8lbs is deceiving because I feel like in the mirror I look much better then where I was before last cycle.

I realize that last cycle was more of a cut cycle but this time I just want to try to strap all the bulk on possible. I am 5'8" 210 lbs. If I had to guess on fat % Id say 10-15%?(You can see outlines of the 6pack) Im 32 years old and also eating pretty decent, currently at 6 meals a day but went up to 8 during the last cycle.

I wasnt a huge fan of tren from my last cycle it definitely affected my sleep, killed my appetite making those 8 meals miserable at times, and towards the end also caused Acid Reflux, although im considering it again if its important for a solid bulk cycle. I get bad sleep on Tren too. I just run a pretty low dose @ 150mg/wk. Tren is awesome stuff but I respect the sides.

My thoughts were running 12-16 weeks of Test, Along with Deca or NPP. Ive been reading that Tren/NPP or Deca is a great combination? I prefer NPP over Deca. Tren is a short ester and NPP is a short ester. If you run Test Prop you'll run all short esters and you can do with an 8 week cycle. Fast gains, get in get out, do PCT.

I left it open between Deca or NPP because im really not sure if I want to go Test Prop or Test Enan, especially if I do go Tren again because I think sticking to Tren Ace would be important because of my sides last cycle.

As far as test itself goes I felt like in the past I got better gains when using Test Enan, than cycles with Test Prop.

I also considered trying HGH for the first time because I read how it really helps with sleep which I struggled with, with Tren and also for recovery (I seemed to have constant aches and pains last cycle) but the more I read about HGH the more I read that insulin should also be considered at that point.

I realized I left this pretty wide open and didnt even tough on PCT yet but im curious to hear from you guys what your thoughts are?
    I've been on HGH for 8 years. When I'm on Tren, nothing helps my sleep. Don't look to HGH as a sleep aid. It's too expensive and it won't help. You can run Test E and NPP/Tren too. Just start the Test E earlier. One of the reasons I like to run long esters for a bulking cycle is that I get to be on cycle a few weeks longer and give food more time to build me up.

Thread Information